Chapter 101 - Wrestlemania Week

Raw

Charlie POV

Ever since that phone call I've been working out till 12am. We were in LA. So wouldn't that be even better? I got Dean to teach me some moves as well.

I was nervous pacing around the arena on my own. Aj, gonna be at ringside. As for Brie, Always at Nikki side. Roman, saw me. "Nervous" "A bit" I starred at the TV watching Dean match.

Roman, watched with me. "You know he's improved. I've never been more proud of my brother" he smiled. Ambreigns feels.

"Yeah. I'm proud of him too. Don't tell him I did this but I watched some of his CZW matches. Cocky little shit. And so Much blood. I cringed watching it" I shivered imagining it. Roman, chuckled. "That's Jon moxley for Ya"

R-Truth picked up the win. He encouraged Dean to dance which he did a bit. Roman and I burst out laughing. "Oh Dean" I jumped on Roman back as he gave me a piggyback ride to Dean. I saw him and jumped down.

"Congratulations Babe" I kissed him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Good luck tonight. I know you can do this" he pecked my cheek.

He eyed my attire and of course his favourite part was my chest. I lifted his chin up. "Eyes are here Mr Ambrose." He smirked. "You look so pretty and gold." "I'm going for the gold" I winked.

Aj, skipped over. "Charlie, your match is next" Roman hugged me. "Good luck" Dean gave me a kiss. "You got this. I have faith in you"

Aj and I linked arms and skipped to the entrance.

Groove

We appeared on the ramp and were met with humongous cheers. I smiled sliding in. Aj sat on the ropes. I stood by her. The Bellas came out. I rolled my eyes as she entered the ring and passed it to the ref.

"Introducing first from cincinati ohio. Charlie" I raised my arms up and winked to the crowd.

"And her opponet she is the Divas Champion from Scotdale Arizona. Nikki Bella" she showed off making me roll my eyes. The match started.

She tried running at me I ducked and speared her down throwing punches at her. The ref pulled me off. Nikki took advantage and punched me down.

I crawled to the corner. She ran and kneed me in the face. She pulled me up by my hair and tried to rack attack me. I wiggled out and did dirty deed. She kicked out of 2. I sat there and screamed. "WHAT?!" I hit the mat in frustration.

Dean POV

"THE FUCK? HOW CAN SHE KICK OUT OF MY MOVE?" "I don't know who's more angry. You or her" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You know she told me she watched your old matches" "Really? Which one's?" "CZW Days" 'I bet she hated that" "She said it made her cringe" "You try having forks stabbed into your head, and put through glass tables" "No thank you"

Charlie, got kicked in the face. She was out. Nikki did the rack attack and went for the pin. But she kicked out. Nikki, was now mad. "HOW?!" "She's determined to win" Nikki was so distracted. Charlie did my old finisher from CZW. She pinned.

Charlie POV

1..

2..

3..

I screamed. Oh my god. "Here's your winner and new Divas Champion, Charlie"

The ref handed it to me. I raised it up. Aj jumped into my arms as we jumped about. "I DID IT" "YOU DID IT" We screamed again.

As I made it backstage. I was congratulated by some people. Roman brought me into a bear hug. "Congrats champ" I giggled. He put me down. I saw Dean. He smiled and opened his arms. I squealed and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "I told you, You could do it" "All thanks to you" We kissed for quite a bit.

"Safe that for the bedroom. Dean, you gotta stand by the curtains. You could possibly be chosen to be the ref" Roman said. He groaned. I jumped down. "We will finish it in the bedroom" he whispered in my ear and winked at me. I blushed a bit and jumped about all happy.

I turned around to face Nikki. She stuck her hand out. I looked at it then back at her. I shook it. "You're a good competitor Charlie." She walked away. "Wow" Roman said. "I'm just as shocked as you are"

Dean, came back from his match. I hugged him really tight. "You look good in stripes" I giggled. "Well Ms Giggly pants. You wanna go back to the hotel" "So egor" I skipped off. He followed behind me. I looked back at my husband and smiled. I love him so much.