Secret Brother

Charlie POV

I've been squealing all day. We're going to London for our UK tour. I was so excited. I just love going to different countries. We were sat on the plane sadly separated. I had to sit by a creep who was starring at me.

Dean, was only behind me. I turned around. "Babe" "Yeah?" I kissed him. "You're the best husband you know that" "If you're trying to sweet talk me into shopping with you then no. But yes I'm the best" he grinned.

The creep frowned and looked away. I sighed in relief. But then I realised. I don't have my wedding ring on. I shrugged it off and put headphones on listening to music all the way there.

Dean POV

I looked over. She was asleep. I pulled her two rings out from my pocket and looked at them. Maybe I'll give them back when the moment seems right. I shoved them back in my pocket. I got bored and wanted gum so I grabbed her handbag and found some but I also found a picture of a little girl and a boy. The girl looked a bit like Charlie. I frowned and put her bag away not really bothered about it. Probably friend or cousin.

.......

We finally landed. I grabbed mine and hers luggages. I carried it to the rental car for us and to drove to the hotel. She got the key as I carried the bags there.

As soon as we opened the hotel door. She jumped on the bed. I put all the stuff down. And jumped on her. "DEAN" she screamed and started giggling. "Wanna tour around?" "Shopping. Please" she pouted. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I gave in. She smiled. "But not until tomorrow" I smirked. She punched me in the shoulder. "Ass"

Roman and Seth walked in. "Guys no more. We're sharing" Seth groaned. "I was talking to her. It's the only way she listens" "No, he tackled me actually" I got off her and helped her up since she had a skirt on. I'm not letting them see what's mine.

Charlie POV

I went into the bathroom to have a relaxing bath as I removed my clothes I gasped. The bruising of my hips was worse. "Charlie" Dean walked in. I quickly covered myself. "It's only me." He chuckled and locked the door

My hair was in a messy bun. Dean, was unchanging and got in. "Aren't you coming?" "Don't freak out when you see it" He frowned. I slowly removed the towel. His eyes went straight to my hip. "Oh my-" "Shush. Don't say anything" I joined him. "Charlie, that's-" "I know. Let's not talk about it for now" he pulled me up top of him. "Dean" I giggled. He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We heard Seth and Roman. "DON'T FLOOD THE BATHROOM" Seth Yelled. "NO PROMISES" Dean yelled back. "oh my god. Dean" I giggled.

Next Day.

Someone was knocking at the door. I unwrapped myself from Dean and answered it. "Bayley?" "Hi" she hugged me. I giggled a bit. "What's up?" "Do you wanna go shopping today?" "Come on in. I'll quickly get changed"

I put on my Shirt, Black skinmy Jeans and Heels with my glasses. "Babe." I Whispered. "Yeah?" He opened his eyes slightly. "I'm going shopping. You can stay in." "Ok. I'll check on you after my sleep" he said in his raspy voice. "Ok" I pecked his lips.

We left. "You guys are cute" "Everyone says that" "Darlie. Or Chean" "Are you trying to ship us?" "I'm not good at them" We both started laughing.

"Ok, Ok let's try.. Naomi and Jimmy with their real name." "Umm Tron?" she said. I started laughing. "Yeah. Let's try one more" "Bradley and Paige" "Hmm. Padley. No. No. BAIGE" she screamed.

The people were on the streets looking at us. I burst out laughing and gave her a side hug.

...........