Chapter 105 - Wrestlemania

Charlie POV

I couldn't sleep much, But who couldn't? I let Dean sleep for a bit. Charlotte and Riley were both awake. "Morning mummy" "Morning sweetheart" I kissed the top of his head. "When are we leaving?" "It's only 7am sweetheart. We leave at 11." "I'm just excited to see you and daddy fight live. And I'm at the front."

I smiled at that. Charlotte came crawling in. She was blonde with blue eyes but had my features. She crawled into my room where Dean was still sleeping. Ok, Rude! Daddy Girl much.

I peeked in she climbed on the bed. Dean, was laying on his stomach with his head to the side. His mouth was open. Charlotte, sat beside him. She was poking his cheek. I giggled quietly.

"Go away Charlie" he mumbled. She crossed her arms and grabbed her bottle shoving it in his mouth. Dean shot up and spat it out. He looked to see who it was, only to see it was Charlotte, she was giggling. "Charlotte" he growled. She climbed on to his lap and hugged him. He sighed and wrapped his muscular arms around her small body. "I can never be mad at my baby girl." He kissed the top of her head.

I smiled and walked away leaving them two alone. Riley, was sat down colouring as he ate his breakfast. I sat beside him. "Don't grow up on me" "Why would you say that Mummy?" "Because you're gonna be 3. Charlotte gonna be 1 and Carl gonna be 5 soon" He jumped down and climbed on my lap. "I'm always here mummy" he hugged me.

I closed my eyes holding on to him. He jumped down. I got up and turned around. Dean was standing there. "Hey." I smiled. He opened his arms. He can read me like a book, I ran into his embrace as he wrapped his arms around my body enjoying my comfort from my man.

Wrestlemania

We finally arrived. "Good luck sweetie" My mum and aunt hugged me. They took the kids. Carl ran up to me. "Good luck sis" he hugged me and ran off. I took a deep breath looking at the stadium. 

"Dean good luck your match is first." I kissed him. "I'll be fine" "I'm nervous." "Don't be. Just think of it as another PPV with more people though" My eyes widened at that. He smirked.

We walked into our locker room. Roman, was doing push ups. Aj was doing her hair. I placed my bag down. She saw me. "Charlie!" she jumped into my arms. I laughed. "I haven't seen you in AGES!!"

She let go. Dean and Roman decided to talk and leave. I got changed into my attire. "Wow. Charlie you look hot and it's revealing" "Does it look bad?" I started panicking. "No, No. You look fine" she laughed.  I was doing my makeup and hair.

Roman, came back. "Where's Dean?" "Outside sat on the crowd chairs" I nodded. I wrapped my belt around me and walked out the entrance. I spotted him. He was sat down with his cap and glasses on topless.

I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Dean" I sat on his lap. He looked at me. I smiled and kissed him. "You're gonna do well" "I know. Just thinking" "About?" "My first wrestlemania match without The Shield." "You're gonna do amazing, because you're gonna steal the show" "Stealing Dolph Ziggled catchphrase now" he chuckled. I giggled and got up. He got up and held my hand. "Oh by the way. You look so beautiful" he whispered.  "I knew you would like it" I giggled.

........

Each opponents were coming out for the ladder match. Dean was the last to come out. Before he rolled in he saw Riley and Charlotte. He placed his glasses on Charlotte and messed Riley hair up. I smiled. He broke character for them. As soon as he rolled in. The match started.

I was biting my nails through the whole thing each hit he would get. I would cringe on dangerous moves and I would cover my face. Roman and Aj were watching with me.

Harper had him. He threw him where the ladder were at. Dean smashed his head against it. I saw doctors coming to his side. I had to run out. The crowd cheered. I don't care. I went on my knees. "Dean." He looked at me. The doctor was checking him out. The bell went. Daniel Bryan won it. I was furious. That little goat. I rolled in the ring and pushed the ladder.

I glared down at him. His poor wife is gonna get the pain and payback. They helped him backstage. I followed. As soon as I made it back. Brie jumped on me throwing punches.

We were screaming and rolling around. John pulled Brie off. Roman pulled me off. I was kicking and fidgeting. "I'm gonna hurt you" I snapped. "I can't wait to beat your ass. How dare you do that to my husband" "He deserved it" She tried jumping at me again. They dragged her away. Roman flipped me over his shoulder.

He placed me down. We were outside the trainers room. He opened it and pushed me in. "Keep her out of trouble" he said to Dean and closed the door.

I crossed my arms. "What did you do?" "Brie attacked me. I was defending myself" He flinched in pain when the Doc would check him. Aj came to get me. "Charlie. We're up" I looked at Dean. "You got this. I'll be watching" he winked.

We made it to the entrance. My song played. I held my Divas title up. It felt so amazing. I ran to my kids and hugged them as Aj came skipping out. We got in the ring. "I can't believe this is happening " I whispered to her. The Bellas came out. Brie was glaring at me the whole time.

I started it off with her. The bell rang. Brie slapped me. "You don't ever do that to my husband." She screamed. She slapped me again. "And that's for being a bitch." I slapped her back and swung her on the ropes giving her a dropkick.

You generally don't piss me off. She reversed and jumped on me throwing punches. She did the arm breker on me. I fell on my back crying in pain holding my arm. She tagged Nikki in. Brie knocked Aj off. Nikki Rack Attack me and pinned. I kicked out. She sighed in frustration. She tagged Brie in and did a move on me together..

Skip near the end.

Brie grabbed Aj foot as she bounced off the ropes. Nikki took advantage. I held my hand out. Brie tried pulling me off. I kicked her and jumped down. I threw her into the steel steps. Aj locked Nikki into the Black Widow, she tapped out. I rolled in and jumped on Aj. "WE WON" I screamed.

I was so happy. My first wrestlemania match and I won. Well Aj and I won. BUT WE WON!

I rolled out. Riley jumped into my arms. I kissed Charlotte. "Mummy you won" "I know sweetie" I kissed him on the cheek. I put him back over the barricade to my aunt. We walked back giving fans a high five

As I made it back. Aj and I jumped on Roman from happiness. He chuckled "Congrats girls." I saw Dean and jumped on him. "I'm so happy" "Calm down babe" he laughed. I literally just grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

........

Aj was glued to the screen. Seth, music blared through. He cashed in his Money in the Bank. All of our eyes widened.

HE WON IT. HE'S WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! My jaw dropped open. Aj screamed and threw the chair. Dean rolled his eyes and sat down "Alright swing that belt Seth it might go flying into the crowd" I smirked to myself.

"And I thought you weren't gonna let him cash in" I sat on his lap. "My head hurts. I don't care at the moment." He buried his face in my chest. I was rubbing the back of his head. Roman came in. Aj helped him sit. He looked in pain.

"Hey at least our girls won" Roman laughed looking at Dean. He chuckled. "Let's go celebrate" Roman suggested. "I'm in" Dean said. "Woah Woah Woah. You two are injured. No way. Go back to the hotel and rest. Aj and I will look after you tonight and we have RAW tomorrow. So no celebrating. Rest up"

Hotel

Dean keeps complaining about his head and that he can't sleep. Maybe tiring him out might help. "Urr Charlie, where are you?" I heard him say, I rolled my eyes and got out the shower wrapping a towel around me. I opened the door. He was laying in bed in just his boxers. I dropped my towel. "Don't tease me" he whined. I climb on top of him. "Shh, I know how to make the pain go away" I bit my lips smiling. He smirked. "I like what you're thinking" I was taking control tonight.