Coma

Dean POV

I don't know where the bullet hit.. Until I looked down seeing the blood oozing out of my chest. "DEAN" I heard Charlie scream before I collapsed on the ground.

Charlie POV

I was in shock. Charlotte was crying into Riley chest as he tried to comfort her. I crawled up to him. Its like he was trying to breathe. His hand was shaking. "Stay with me baby" I cried putting pressure on the wound stopping the blood.

"I'm sorry, Son don't leave me like your mother did" Dean Dad said. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT. EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP." I screamed. "You were the one that elbowed me. Dean wouldn't of been shot" "DON'T PUT THIS ON ME"

"Guys stop" He was trying to sit up. "Honey stay still, Riley call for an ambulance. What I taught you sweetie"

My Hands were covered in so much blood. Dean looked at me. "I'm so sorry baby, I love you" I couldn't stop crying. "Shh everything gonna be alright..." He slowly closed his eyes. "No, no, no Dean. Keep your eyes open. NO, NO" I screamed. His Dad pulled me away. "LET GO OF ME. I HATE YOU." I slapped him so hard. "I didn't mean to-" "YOU SHOT YOUR SON" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO. I LOVE HIM OK. HE'S ALL I HAVE. He's my little boy. My Baby boy" he looked at me with a teary eye and ran off. Charlotte was sobbing over his body.

Hospital

Seth and Roman rushed in. I got up as they pulled me into a hug. "Shh, calm Charlie, it's Ok, He's a fighter" "Dean will pull through it" They were trying to make everything seem ok, but its not. 4 months pregnant and your Husband gets shot.

"Charlie Good?" A doctor called out. I turned around. "That's me" "Your Husband operation was successful but we have some bad news. He slipped into a Coma. We don't know how long he'll be out. Weeks, Months, Possibly a year. I'm sorry Ms"

My hand went over my mouth shaking my head as more tears spilled. I removed my hand slightly. "Can I see him?" "Follow me"

As he opened the door. I broke down seeing him hooked up on wires and a bandage around his chest. "He can't breath on his own so he's on life support at the moment" he explained

I pulled the chair up close to the bed and sat down and grabbed his hand. It was so cold. "I leave you guys alone" he closed the door behind.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. Please wake up. Don't leave me. Don't leave us" I placed his hand on my stomach. The baby kicked. He didn't feel it obviously.

Seth and Roman walked in. "Charlie, are you Ok?"Seth asked as I stood "Do I look-" I gasped holding my stomach. Roman ran to my side as Seth ran to get a doctor.

Dean POV

All I could hear was voices beyond darkness "He can't breath on his own so he's on life support" the footsteps got closer.

The doors closed. I felt a hand touch me. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. Please wake up. Don't leave me. Don't leave us" Charlie sobbed. I wanted to open my eyes and hug her, I felt the baby bump, He kicked making me smile inside.

The voice was mumbling again until I heard a scream. "Charlie, breath. Seth getting a doctor" I heard Roman voice. Charlie! What's wrong with Charlie? I can't open my eyes. My baby in pain. I need to be by her side.

Charlie POV

"Don't worry. You went into shock. Now drink some water" the nurse gave me some water. Roman was beside me the whole time. "I want Dean" "I know you do baby girl" he was rubbing my back. I cried.

"I wish it was me, he was innocent.. Even our kids witnessed it. Charlotte still shaken up from it"

Aj POV

"Honey-" "leave me alone" she cried under her blanket. Riley was sat beside her. "Will you look after your sister?" He nodded.

I walked into Dean and Charlie room. Jojo had the poor puppy pinned down. "Jojo let go" she laughed making baby noises clapping her hands.

Bayley came upstairs with some coffee. "Thanks girl" we took a sip and watched my daughter playing with Charlie puppy. "I'm worried about Charlie" Bayley sighed. "We all are" "Why does something bad happen all the time?" "Dean her healer. Charlie his healer"

Roman POV

"She asleep?" Seth asked. I looked down. She was asleep on my lap with her head against my chest. I had my arm around her. "Yeah." "What are we gonna do?" "Pray he wakes up" "Her health.." "we need to keep her calm" "How?" "Her kids. They need her too"

Bayley POV

"CHARLOTTE" I ran in every room. "CHARLOTTE" Aj and I literally searched this house top to bottom. Riley was in his room not phased.

"Riley where's your sister?" He ignored me and carried on smoothing the puppy. I crouched down in front of him. "Riley, if your Mummy finds out she'll freak and collapse. Its not nice to say but where is your sister.?" "She went to the Hospital" he mumbled. Aj heard it and ran. Great I'm babysitting.

Roman POV

I smiled watching Seth making her laugh. My phone started ringing. "Oh hi babe" she was screaming talking really fast. "Woah slower" "CHARLOTTE RAN AWAY. RILEY SAID SHE'S GOING TO THE HOSPITAL" My eyes widened. "I'll quickly check his room.

I ran and walked in. "Remember that one time you dropped me Daddy and you said don't tell Mummy. And that time you let me stay up with you really late oh and when you lost me. Bad daddy"

I chuckled. Wow. They do have secrets. "I love you Daddy, you're very strong. Please don't leave us, please don't leave me." She cried. I slowly approached her. "Charlotte" she quickly looked. "NO, Don't separate me from Daddy" "I'm not going to. We were just worried-" The monitor started beeping. He started having a fit. Doctors, Nurses ran in as I grabbed Charlotte. They used the defibrillator to try and shock his heart.

"NO, DADDY" I had to pull her out. "Is he gonna be Ok. "Trust me. Would your GodFather ever lie to you?" Yes" she simply answered. "I would never lie. He is a strong man Baby Girl" she hugged me. "I want Daddy" "We all want him too."