Chapter 76 - Turning One

Charlie POV

I finally dyed my hair back to brown. I'm still reconsidering dying it purple before Fastlane. I woke up to my baby boy cuddled up to me asleep still. Dean walked in after he went out for a run and smiled. "He's definitely a Mummy boy" He sat on the edge of the bed facing us. "He'll grow out of it when he's older"

Riley woke up and started kicking his legs. He loves doing that I sat up and placed him on my lap. "Happy Birthday baby boy" I kissed his cheek. He clapped his hands. As he started to grow up. You can tell that Dean is the father. Riley looks like him. I changed into a jean shirt, red skinny jeans and white doc martens shoes.

Dean was tickling him as he laughed. "Dean where's my glasses?" He looked around. "It should be on the kitchen counter" He picked Riley up and placed him on the floor. He ran out. I followed behind watching him as he carefully went down the stairs.

We made it to the kitchen. They were on the side. I placed them on. Riley ran into the front room. Dean was sat in there. He ran and climbed on to the couch.

I grabbed a present from us and placed it next to him. It was so cute seeing him try to open it. He's a spoilt little one. He's even got one from AJ.

I sat on the floor and started fiddling with my fingers.

Dean POV

Charlie looked a bit upset. "Hey little man go cheer Mummy up" I whispered and put him down he ran over to her she looked up and smiled. Riley grabbed her glasses from her face. She started laughing. I smiled and got up walking to them. I picked  him up. He tried putting them on. I chuckled and took them off him giving them back to Charlie.

We sat him in his highchair and placed the cake in front off him. Charlie crouched down. "Make a wish and blow the fire out" she stroke his cheek. He blew it out and started clapping. I took the candle out before Charlie could take the cake away. Riley headbutted it. Charlie mouth dropped open. I burst out laughing.

Riley lifted his head smiling with cake all over his face. "Oh Riley" Charlie giggled.

Charlie POV

I had to clear his face up. "Mama I wuv ou" I smiled at how he tries to speak. "I love you too honey" I think he hears Dean and I say 'I love you' to each other a lot and tries to copy. Dean came in. We decided to take him to the beach. The one where Dean took me to for my birthday. That was the night I told him I was pregnant. I smiled and looked at Riley. Even though he found out in a sorta not a good situation way. We did get through it.

Beach

He held on to mine and Dean hand as we walked through the sand. He sat down with his bucket and spade building a sandcastle. I stood there watching. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind. I turned my neck to face him and smiled. He kissed me. "Love You" He kissed my forehead. "Love you too" "I wuv ou 2" Riley said making us laugh.

He's too adorable.

AJ POV

"Are you ok from yesterday?" Roman asked. I've pretty much stayed in bed all sad. "I'm fine" I quietly said. "Baby girl you're not." He sat beside me. I sat up and burst into tears crying into Roman chest. "I'm not over it. She killed the most important thing in my life" I screamed. "Aj... please calm down" he was rubbing my arm. "I can't deal with this" I got up and put my shoes on. I stormed out my apartment and headed for a walk.

Charlie POV

Dean was pushing Riley on the swings. I smiled watching them. My phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Aj stormed out and she won't answer my call. I'm worried about her" "What happened?" I got up walking up to Dean who was staring at me. "She's losing it. Over the Brandy feud. It's getting to her" "I'll try calling her" "Thank you Charlie"