Jackson

2 weeks later

Charlie POV

"Damn you must of caught something up there" Dean frowned feeling my forehead. I just nodded coughing a little. "You're going pale" he sat down tucking my hair behind my ear. "Flu, I got a bad cold too" my voice came out croaky.

Dean was going back Sunday. It was Thursday as the kids were back to school and off their holidays. "Maybe I can get another week off." "No!" I coughed out.

I started having a coughing fit motioning for the bucket. He quickly passed it over. I coughed it all out puking. Dean cringes at it still. "Charlie..." "I'm fine" I sighed.

"Jackson 1 tomorrow" he decided to change the conversation. I slowly nodded my head looking at my baby sat there on the floor staring at us. "I'm gonna quickly get you a glass of water" Dean said giving me a kiss on the forehead getting up and leaving the room.

I just closed my eyes to rest them. I frowned hearing little thump. Opening my eyes only seeing Jackson was walking. My eyes widen. He fell on his butt and started crawling. He sat down as Dean walked in.

"What?" Dean frowned. "J-Jackson just walked!" He looked at him. Jackson was sat there smiling. Dean touched my forehead again. "Babe you might be seeing things" "You'll be seeing stars in a minute!" "Damn... ok so maybe he did. What now? He gonna say Mama?"

"Mama!"

"Very funny Charlie!" "I... didn't say anything..." "Mama, Mama!" We looked to Jackson. I was scared he wasn't gonna talk. I know it's normal but Charlotte was saying her first words way before she turned 1. I think she was like 9 months old. His development kicking in!

A huge smile appeared on my face, it made my day. Dean chuckled as he picked him up. "Well then little guy, looks like we're not gonna hear the end of it" "My baby" Dean passed him over to me as I hugged him. "Mummy loves you" I cooed.

Next Day

Before the kids were dropped off to school. They sat and watched their little brother open his present, well mostly playing with the wrapping paper. Riley passed him his card as I read it to him.

Dear JJ

Happy Birthday

From Riley

Charlotte passed over her card. I read it out to him

Deir JJ

Happe Birthday

Lots of love

Charlotte

Bless my Daughter and her spelling. I really need to speak to the teachers up there soon and ask about if she's getting the help needed. Charlotte ran over giving Jackson a kiss.

Riley and Charlotte both ran off as Dean followed to drive them to school. As Jackson sat there playing with his new toys I cleared the mess up.

20 minutes later the house was cleaned just as Dean walked in. Jackson squealed seeing him. "Da-" he's trying to say Dada or Daddy but Dean didn't care he knew who he was.

We never really got a DNA done between Jackson and Dean, I think he doesn't care, he did say he'd treat him like his own son.

"Do you want me to get an Abortion?" "Hell no! abortion the last thing on my mind even if it is Stan's"

Dean POV

"Hey man, let's see" I passed him my son. "Damn he's small. Cute as well." "You sure it's mine?" "Why are you asking that?" "Charlie was raped.." "WHAT?!" The baby started crying. Roman quickly passed him back "No, No, Don't cry. Shh" I had him on my shoulder rubbing his back bouncing a bit. He was calming down.

Charlie was still asleep. "I think he looks like you. Look at them chubby cheeks and dimples. He also has the same tongue as you and his eyes. Bro... they're a mixture. Can't you see it blue then it goes green. He's definitely yours."

"You're thinking about it aren't you?" I was snapped out of my thoughts hearing that looking up to Dean holding Jackson. "About what?" "If Jackson mine"

Can he like secretly read my mind?

"How'd you know that?" "You were staring at Jackson when he attempted to say Dada to me, you had the biggest smile on your face" "Would you... want it to be done Dean?" "What a DNA test?" I slowly nodded.

He just sighed looking at him. "Well I think I am. But then it proves that he is 100% mine but then if he's not mine... he's still my son" I smiled watching him sit down with him.

"He's our little boy." "He is" Dean kissed his cheek.

My eyes widen to why Jackson was happy and quiet

My eyes widen to why Jackson was happy and quiet. He had a worm in his hands!!! I screamed backing away. "Where did he get that?!" "Let him play with his pet" Dean shrugged it off chuckling at my reaction.

"GET THAT OUT THE HOUSE!" "C'mon Jackson let's play outside with your pet, Mummy mean" "Mummy will punch Daddy in a minute" he stuck his tongue out so I stuck mine out as well. He smirked giving me a wink as he walked out outside with Jackson and that worm!

Even if Jackson isn't Dean's... He raised him and that's what a true Father is whether it's your real Dad or not, it's about who raised you.