Cover

Charlie POV

"Dean, guess who's gonna be on the cover of Muscles & Fitness Hers?" I jumped up and down. "Not you" he got up. I frowned. "Why not? You always complain about my photoshoots I do" "Cuz I don't want my Wife posing in front of a camera wearing barely anything" "Dean-" "I said no Charlie. You're not doing it" "What crawled into your ass and died" I crossed my arms.

He glared at me. "I'm gonna see Aj if you're gonna act like this" I walked out and slammed the door shut.

Aj - If Dean asks. Say I'm with you. I'll explain later. And make sure he doesn't ask Roman about me being with you.

I sent the message, like I'm gonna reject the offer.

Aj POV

I frowned at the text and showed Roman. "Uh oh. She's doing something Dean doesn't want her to do but she's doing it" "Ironically how you knew that and I'm her best friend" "Well better hope you can lie if he's here" "Thank You Charlie" I mumbled.

I called Charlie. "Hello" she sang. I giggled. "So what's Mrs Good up to this time." There was a knock on the door. Roman answered it. I heard Dean Voice. "Charlie Dean at the door" I ran into the bathroom and locked it.

"Put me on speaker" Dean was knocking on the bathroom door. "Aj is Charlie with you?" "Go away Dean" Charlie said through the phone. I had to hold back my laugh, she's smart.

"Charlie, can we talk. Please" "Dean, just leave her." Charlie texted me she gotta go. I hanged up. "Open the door. I won't leave till I see her" I quickly text Roman.

Roman POV

The things Charlie drags us into. My phone Vibrated.

You gotta get rid of him somehow. Please ❤

I'll try

I put my phone away. "Dean, let's leave them besides Charlie hasn't seen Aj. Let them catch up" "Women are a pain" he mumbled. "Tell me about it" We both chuckled.

Charlie POV

I was getting my makeup and hair extension done. I Skype Aj. "So how did it go?" "You know you eventually gotta tell him. He will find out and you're gonna be murdered." "I know, but he's always like that. Even in my WWE Profile. Sometimes I wanna strangle him" "Don't we all. Men are a pain" "Tell me about it" "Where are you I'll meet you there?"

Aj POV

She told me the address. I unlocked the bathroom and frozed. I had a really pissed off Dean Ambrose standing there. "Oh for fuck sake" Roman was behind him. "Sorry" he mouthed. I better prepare a speech for Charlie funeral.

Charlie POV

I put my hand on my hip and smiled. "Good, we'll do a few more and you're all done" We did some working out shoot now I'm doing my front cover. After a few shots. We finished. They passed me a Towel to wipe all the oil off.

They were showing me some of the shots. "I love them. Thank You Fabio" "You're welcome darling. You looked fab" Gotta love gay people. I took a shower and got change wiping all the makeup off and taking the extension off.

As I walked out my changing room. I heard someone say my name. I frozed in spot. Busted.

I slowly turned around to see Dean. Is it impossible for your eyes to be black? Well it's possible. Cuz Dean looks like he wants to feed me to the Piranhas.

"I told you I didn't want you doing the shoot and you go behind my back." He stormed over to me. "And? So what. I can do what I want. It's my career. My choice. So stop telling what to do" I was gonna walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't walk away from me" "Stop being an overprotective asshole then" "Let's say my movie had a sex scene it will you be fine with it?" "Yes because I trust you" Ok maybe I would be jealous and hate it but he doesn't need to know.

"Wait HANG ON are you in a new movie with a sex scene?" "No, It was an example but from that tone you wouldn't like it" he smirked. I bit the inside of my cheek. "Go to hell" I walked away.

He's being stupid over this whole thing. I can't do anything with him being overprotective like I'm his possession. I'm not a piece of property. I gotta do my own stuff.

"CHARLIE" Dean was calling me. I walked faster and got in the car before I could lock it Dean got in. As he shut the door he put the child locks on. "Let me out now Dean."

"We're gonna talk-" "I don't wanna talk" I growled. "I'm sorry ok" "Sorry doesn't cut it" "Remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend"

"Exactly what are we?" I asked softly looking at him. He looked at me thinking. "You're my girlfriend" "oh am I?" I smirked. 'Yes that means no men can kiss you or even check you out." He stated

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Typical overprotective easily jealous boyfriend then?" "Guess so" he smirked.

"Your words not mine" he crossed his arms smirking. "Ass" I mumbled. "I Love You that's why. I do want what's best in your career. But posing half naked just for men to drool over and get horny-" "I promise you its not a bikini. It's a fitness. Ok. Trust me" "I do."

I sorta smiled remembering our wedding when he said that. I think Dean got the hint and chuckled. "I was fat on our wedding day" I randomly blurted out. "You were pregnant with Riley and had a small bump. Don't worry" "Which Pregnancy do you think I was worse on?"

"Charlotte's, you were so hormonal and in pain and nagged-" "Ok, I think I get it." "But it brought a beautiful Girl into our life." "I can imagine you scaring the guys away" "Oh I will. I'll have a gun" "Over my dead body. If you do I will shoot you in the leg with it." "Ouch" "Don't wanna go there now do we Mr Good" "Definitely not Mrs Good" "I miss my babies" "Our Tour almost over." "I enjoyed it here." "So do I." "We have one more match here then back to Vegas before going to RAW"

..................

Dean and I had a match against Luke Harper and Emma. The Bell Rang. I started it off with a few punches and hit. She took some advantage on my hip. Luke was tagged. Dean didn't hesitate to jump in and viciously attack him. Hitting his hard clothesline and hitting his finisher dirty deed.

He won the match for us. I stood on the turnbuckle raising my belt up and jumped down signing some Autographs and doing Selfies. In the corner of my eye I saw Dean take his top of making the girls scream. I smiled. He looked over and winked at me.