Elimination Chamber

Elimination Chamber

Charlie POV

"Whoever I hit whether it's Seth, Kane, J, J any other J's or even Triple H. It's fine by me" Roman walked over. That smile on Dean face. Gosh Ambreigns feels. "What's up man" I pointed the mic at him. "You get the Ice?" "Not Yet. No" "You get the cold ones?" "Not yet.. No" "Well good thing I already did" "Ahhhhhhh" "That's why I'm in your corner tonight, you worry about Seth, I'll take care of the rest" "My Brotha" they fist bumped. "Believe that" they winked at me. I knew the camera was off. "Good luck Baby" I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a long hug. "Don't worry. He may be my brother. But this is war" he kissed me.

.........

I was biting on my nails watching Dean match. Everyone eyes were on the screen. Roman was sat beside me feeling anxious as well. J and J were getting involved. wait what WHY!? THEY HATE BOTH.

My palms are literally sweating. Seth pushed Dean into the ref. Wow cheap shot. Dean still hit his finisher and pinned. HE DID IT. DEAN WON. I jumped up and screamed. My heart is racing. Well that moment stopped when they're trying to disqualify him. A LOT OF BULLSHIT. He still stole it. Roman was by him helping. Seth was screaming. "I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS" "BROTHERS DON'T CHEAT TO WIN" He went through the crowd.

I walked over to find them. When Dean saw me he opened his arms. I screamed and jumped into his arms. "Your still the champ in my eyes babe." "Just kiss me" "Yes Champ" I kissed him. Just making out in the middle of the corridor. No big deal. "Go and celebrate. You both deserve it" "What about you?" "I'll be at my Hotel safe and sleeping "You sure "Yes I'm positive"

Hotel

I woke up breathing heavily, Sweat coming from my forehead. Pain shooting down me. No.. Not now. Dean was out with Roman celebrating. He's a champion in my eye. I hate it when people get screwed out of the championship like no offence I love Seth but when he was in the authority, He had it given and he always won by cheating. I think they should change the rule of that stupid disqualification.

My eyes widened as I felt something wet trickle down my legs. "Uh oh" I grabbed my phone calling Dean. "Come on, Come on Pick up" Answer phone. I tried Roman. He answered oh thank god.

"Hello Baby Girl" "Roman" my voice broke a bit. "What's wrong?" "Who's that?" I heard Dean voice. "Charlie" the phone was being shuffled. Tears started falling. "Babe, what's wrong are you ok?" "No, Dean my water broke." I cried. "WHAT!! Ok I'll be back in 10 minutes. 5 if I don't get stopped by the cops" "Stay on the line with me" "I will, just stay calm" I heard voices mumbling. "Charlie" "Roman "Hey, how you feeling?" "It hurts" "I know, take deep breaths." I heard the car door slam. "We're not far now"

I screamed. "Babe breath" I heard Dean say. "Oh god it hurts" "We're here, Be a minute at least" the phone went Dead. The door burst open. Dean ran in. "I got you" he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car where Roman was, In the driver seat.

We sat at the back. "Oh god" I screamed. "Are you trying to make me deaf" "SHUT UP" I leaned my head on his shoulder. "It's ok baby" he rubbed my swollen stomach. My breathing was heavy again. "Breath" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

Hospital

Dean POV

"Someone help, my wife needs to be seen." Doctors rushed out with a bed. I laid her down on to it. "I'm not leaving you ok"

"Sir we need you to leave" "I'm not leaving my Wife alone" "We understand but- "No. I'm staying here with her." She had tears falling. "I'm here. Don't worry it'll all be over" I kissed her forehead "It hurts so much" "I know baby. The quicker we get it out the quicker the pain goes."

She sat up. "Ok, I think it's time to push." I held on to her hand. "Don't break it" "Shut up" she strained. "Push Charlie" "I am idiot. It's hard" "Like your taking a big shit" "Your so fucking disgusting" "trying to help" "With what making me puke?"

"Your doing good, Another push" The doctor told her. She was squeezing my hand so hard. "I see the head, baby you're almost there" "Ok. You're doing great just one more big push." She was using all her strength.

"I can't do it" she cried resting her head back on the pillow. "Look at me baby. You've done this twice well once cesarean doesn't count but still" "THAT WAS 6 FUCKING YEARS AGO DEAN" "PUSH GOD DAMMIT" As she pushed she squeezed my hand a little too hard.. No FLIPPING HARD. I screamed with her. I think my hand broken.

The noise of a baby crying filled the room. "You did it" I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. She cried. 3rd time but it still gets to you. The nurse passed Charlie our baby. "He's so tiny" "He looks like you Dean" she looked at me and smiled. I kissed her. "Hi little man" they took the baby away to clear him up. "How are you feeling?" "Sore, tired, weak" "Rest up" "lay with me" she moved to the side as I laid beside her. She fell asleep cuddled into me.

......

The Nurse walked in with my new son. "Here he is" she whispered and passed me him. "Healthy little guy. And when your wife has woken up, she'll need to feed him." "I don't mind doing it" "In less you have milk in your tits" "...oh.. why not from the bottle?" "Some babies are fussy, He needs to be breast feed" "Try telling that to her" "He needs to grow" Great Charlie hates breast feeding..

Roman walked in. "Hey man, let's see" I passed him my son. "Damn he's small. Cute as well." "You sure it's mine?" "Why are you asking that?" "Charlie was raped.." "WHAT?!" The baby started crying. Roman quickly passed him back "No, No, Don't cry. Shh" I had him on my shoulder rubbing his back bouncing a bit. He was calming down.

Charlie was still asleep. "I think he looks like you. Look at them chubby cheeks and dimples. He also has the same tongue as you and his eyes. Bro... they're a mixture. Can't you see it blue then it goes green. He's definitely yours." He started crying. "He's hungry" "Feed him" "I can't. He needs Breast feeding" I placed him in his cot.

I sat by Charlie and started shaking her. "Charlie" "Charlie" she groaned turning her head the other way. "Baby wake up" "What" she whined with her eyes open. "You need to feed the baby" "Why can't you?" "My pecs ain't made of milk" "Do bottle" "The nurse can't, she said you gotta breast feed"

She opened her eyes a bit, "I'm trying to fucking sleep. My vagina feels ripped open still" "ouch..." Roman said. I passed her our son, she held it in her arms.

"What's his name?" "Jackson" Charlie and I said at the same time. I looked at her and smiled. We didn't mention that name to each other, we were originally gonna call him Jonathan jr.

"Jackson Jon Good. So Riley can still call him JJ" "Too many J's mentioned" she giggled at that. "Good luck with Seth, he looked pissed that you stole the belt." "Technically I still won it" I smirked sitting by Charlie. Roman playfully rolled his eyes. We heard Jackson making baby noises. "See not even a day old and he still think his Daddy the champ" "Wow Dean" "You love me really" "I do" she smiled. I kissed her.

........

I THINK WWE TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.