Money in the Bank

Charlie POV

"Give it back" I pouted trying to grab my shoe. He smirked holding it higher. "JONATHAN" "Aww someone getting mad" "Give it here you little shit head" I tried jumping for it again. "URRR" "Not my fault you're short." I tried kicking him but he caught my ankle.

"Haha too smart" "Let go" I was hopping on one leg. He dropped the shoe and used that arm to grab my other leg swinging me over his shoulder making me squeal. "JONATHAN, PUT ME DOWN"

"Charlie.. The interviews next for Dean Ambrose" the cameraman informed me. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" Dean was laughing.

......

Dean POV

I walked into Roman locker room. "Hey what's up man" He smiled as I set a chair down to sit on. I sighed just looking at the belt. "Things are changing around here" "Its different tonight" "Yeah.. Just glad I'm given another shot" "Don't worry you'll be walking out champion and I'm gonna be walking out Mr Money in the Bank." He chuckled.

"Are you gonna give me a heads up or are you gonna surprise me?" "You'll know.." He smiled. "alright brotha" We fist bumped. "Where's Charlie?"

"She said she had interviews to do." The Divas Money in the Bank was on. "Who do you want to win?" I asked. "I don't know.. Brie" "Nah mate, Don't want another feud between her and her sister." "OK true" we both laughed.

"I'll go for-" I stopped when another music played... There were only meant to be 5 Divas...

I wish there was another way out

She appeared on the ramp making my eyes bulge out. "CHARLIE!!!" "Woah man... She's full of surprises" he laughed patting my back. She unzipped her jacket which was mine and showed off her attire which was Hot.

"Hey stop drooling man" "I can drool all I like that's mine" I smirked. All the Divas were glaring at her as she just smiled.

.....

Brie and Summer were in the middle of the ring with the ladder on top of them with their heads popping out. Charlie was managing to get back up from the smack she had on the back with a chair.

All 4 Divas ran out them including Charlie only getting knocked down as Brie and Summer spun around in circles with the ladder.

As they argued Charlie got back up. She bounced of the ropes running into the middle of the ladder bending back swinging around it landed perfectly on it fingertips away from the briefcase.

As Brie and Summer lifted it up to try and get it off them it only brought Charlie closer to the briefcase and quickly grabbing it. The Bell Rang.

She jumped down and rolled out the ring celebrating.

Charlie POV

I made it backstage catching a breath. Renee came over to me. "Charlie, you won the Ms Money in the Bank briefcase and made a surprise appearance. How do you feel?"

"Amazing Renee, not only am I back. The Divas Division about to get a whole lot crazier." Someone came up behind me. I turned around and smile. "Hey you" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my waist. "Congrats" "Thanks, Good luck tonight champ" I kissed him hearing the crowd cheer. This was still getting filmed.

........

He had it... They both had it... Not only did he lose but Roman did and he won't come near me cuz it was my Dad fault just great.

After the show went off air Dean said he lost fair and square. Bless him.

He came limping back. I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. "You were amazing" "But I lost" "So what, you were a better person admitting to it." "I'm so fucking tired and in pain." "Let's head back"

Hotel.

As Dean was in the shower, I was going through some baby pictures of him. Riley a spitting Image of him. It was so cute. Especially there's one when he's holding his sister as a baby.

Dean came out in his boxers. I put all the stuff away as he laid down. I laid beside him cuddling together.

Silence crept on us. "We should leave after RAW and Smackdown to go somewhere. Have a little peace and some time with each other. "I would love that" I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. "The Island I took you to, we should go back there" "it was beautiful" I smiled tracing little circles on his abbs. "And we had some good sex there"

I smacked his stomach. "Shut up" I giggled. He chuckled pulling me in closer kissing my forehead. "You were good tonight copying my method I did balancing on the ladder" "But I succeeded it" I smirked. "Very funny Ms 'I don't tell my husband I'm returning in the ring'" "You loved it really" "I was in shock, Roman was laughing" "I feel bad for him... Is he gonna hate me..." "Why do you say that?" "Cuz my father.." "I don't think he'll take it out on you" "I just hope not" I sighed sitting up a bit facing him. He was starring at me making my cheeks heat up.

"Still have that effect on you" he smiled brushing his thumb against my warm cheek. I kissed him making him smile.

"We need to sort our drama out cuz more just getting added on to my plate." "Just relax for now" "I'll try" I buried my face in the crook of his neck falling asleep.

....

I hope this chapter worked xxx stupid wattpad -.-