Chapter 198 - Training

Charlie POV

"What are you doing?" I jumped seeing Dean in the doorway. "Some yoga" I shrugged. "Hmm, you've been training a lot lately" "I wanna get back into shape" I giggled. "C'mon 4 kids Dean" "So what? I think you're still sexy, you don't need to tighten your muscles" "Keep saying what you're saying I'm just not gonna listen" I smirked closing my eyes relaxing taking a deep breath.

Sensing he was watching I peaked with one eye open smiling seeing he was watching me smiling with his arms crossed. "Whaaaat?" I giggled. "Nothing you're just cute" he winked.

I walked over to him flinging my arms around him. "You're cute though" I pouted as he chuckle at that. "My cute psychopath" I teased. He pecked my lips as I begged for more he got the hint pressing his lips against mine. I smiled through it when his hands rested on my lower back pulling me closer.

"Eww cooties!!!" Charlotte squealed making Dean and I pull away. "I swear they're cockblockers..." he growled making me giggle.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I can't sleep, Riley so loud that I think he might wake himself up!" She rolled her eyes to that. "Come join us" I offered as Jon eyes enlarged to that. "But..." I sent him a cocky smirk. "You little..." "What are we doing then?!" Charlotte asked pushing us apart. "Welll..." "Movie night?" "Yes! I'm choosing!" She ran out the room.

"Why can't we have you and me time?" Dean whined. "I've decided we need to slow down on the sex mister, besides this" I grabbed his crotch making him groan at that. "Needs a break" I giggled letting go walking out leaving him speechless.

Later that night

I was tucking Charlotte in after she passed out on the couch, walking back downstairs Jon was laying down on the couch, he motioned to come over as I layed on top of him pecking his lips curling up against him as we were watching old matches, my debut came up as I smiled lightly at my young self, seeing my dreams come true.

It made me miss the ring, it made me miss fighting... wrestlemania was in a few days and Jon, the kids and I were heading over so the kids can watch backstage with Aj, Bayley, Seth, Roman and I there supporting. But what came to my mind was...

Am I ready?

"Gosh, and yet you still make me fall in love with you each and every day" Jon said as I smiled looking at him. "I love you" "I love you too" we both pulled each other into a kiss.

And because of wrestling I met my husband that I was blessed with.

It's decided.

I'm going back.