Retirement

Charlie POV

I pulled her into a hug. I know Roman not a fan of being a father yet. Especially that his career is at his highest. "Aj, look at me" I cupped her cheeks. "You're gonna be fine ok. I'm gonna be there for you." "Thank You" she cried out. I wiped her tears away. "Take deep breaths" she did. "Now slap me" "Are you insane Charlie?" "Slap me, or say something that'll make me cry" "Why?" "I'll cry with you and make something up" "Umm, Umm" she hesitated and slapped me. "Ok oww" "Did that work?" "No. I'll force cry"

We opened the door. Roman and Seth were sat on the bed with Dean chatting. They all looked at us. "What's wrong?" Dean asked. Aj, looked at me. "I..-" "Brooke, dog didn't make it" I cried out. "Yeah.. Roman it's so sad" he got up and pulled her into a hug.

I cuddled into Dean. "It's gonna be ok" he was rubbing my back. It's cute that he's comforting me even know it's fake tears. He's the best. "I'm awkwardly in the middle of this..." Seth got up and went into his bed. I giggled.

Aj, was cuddling with Roman. She fell asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes falling asleep.

Morning

I woke up to someone being sick. Aj. I shot up. The guys were asleep. I ran in the bathroom and locked the door. "I'm ok" she pulled the flush. I helped her wipe her mouth.

The door handle was moving. "Are you girls alright in there?" It was Roman. "Uhh. Girl stuff" I shouted to him.

Dean POV

Roman, sat down on the bed. "They've been acting weird lately" Roman said. "I've noticed it too"

Seth, was still asleep. Roman, got up and grabbed a marker from the side. He started writing on his face. I held back my laugh. The girls walked out clueless to what Roman was doing. Aj walked back in the toilets. I looked at her. She looked at me. I know she's hiding something from me. I can see the guilt in her eyes.

Roman, sat back down. Seth started waking up. "Se-" she stopped when she saw his face. Her mouth dropped. He looked at her oddly. "What?" "Nothing" she smirked.

I got out of bed. "Hey, I need to talk to you. Get change. We're going out for a walk" I said to her seriously.

Charlie POV

Urr Dean, knows something up with me. I put on my strapless black summer dress with my golden sandals. I grabbed my glasses and brushed my straight chocolate hair. I left the bathroom. Dean, was freshly changed with his cap, long sleeved top, Jeans and causal trainers.

He held my hand as we left the Hotel. He took me to the park. "Ok, what's up." He said getting to the point. "I can't tell you" I looked up into his icy blue eyes. "Charlie, whatever it is I won't say anything" "If you do. I will not speak to your or have sex with you" "Damn... ok lips are sealed"

I took a deep breath. "Aj, pregnant" His eyes widened. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I nodded. "Don't say anything to Roman. She only found out last night and she's still trying to let it all in" "I did not see that coming" "Yeah, I had to fake cry to cover up her crying. It was cute that you comfort me though" I smiled and pecked his lips.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me as we carried on walking to a cafe for breakfast. He pulled the chair out for me. I sat down. He sat opposite. We took our order.

He was starring at my Injury that I got on Smackdown. His anger was rising up. I held on to his hands. "I'm ok" I smiled. "I just can't believe he put his hands on you. No one does that to my Wife and gets away with it"

I leaned over the table and kissed him. "Don't worry about it." "You're so calm about it. Why can't I?" He sighed. I walked over and sat on his lap. "Because you're you. I love you for you" I kissed him. He poked my side making me gasp. Giving him the chance to dive his tongue into my mouth.

"You know we're in public right?" Dean smirked looking at Seth who was now sat in my space. I giggled leaning my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. Our food came. "Seth, you can have mine" "Sweet" he dived in to it.

Dean, looked at me. "What?" "Share with me. I'm not leaving you with an empty stomach." "I'm fine" "Don't argue with me" he said making me roll my eyes. "alright" I sighed.

After eating our meal. We decided to go back to the Hotel. All the guys went on their X-Box sat on the floor. Aj, was in bed with a bucket beside her. "He thinks I have the flu" she whispered. Dean looked at her than me. I looked away to Aj. "Don't worry" I went beside her. She cuddled into me.

"I told WWE. I decided to retire." "What!? Aj, why?" "Cuz I've had my moment. I lived my Dream, I've had the Divas Belt and I had my Wrestlemania moment with my best friend. And I have an amazing Husband. I have everything. Now the next chapter in my life is a Family"

The tears slipped. I hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you" I mumbled. "I'm gonna miss you too" We were a crying mess. We got pulled into a group hug by the guys.

"Ok, what's wrong now?" Roman said. I looked at Aj. "It's time to tell him" she nodded and got up. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the balcony. "She's retiring Dean. She's not coming back. I've lost a best friend" He pulled me into a hug. "All the other Divas hate me. Aj been by my side since day one. She helped me become who I am today. I'm gonna miss her so much" I cried into his chest. I've lost my Sister.

.....

I truly Respect Aj, it's sad that she's retiring. She was a good role model to all Females. Confidence, Strength, Beauty. She was definitely the Queen on Mic skills. The Diva Division has lost one of the most powerful Women they've had. Now her time is up and she's starting a new chapter. I wish her the best on her future #ThankYouAj