Chapter 52 - Baby Room

Charlie POV

Dean and Roman were in a different country for the live events. Aj and I were in my home in Vegas sorting out the baby room. "Have you decided a name?" Aj asked as we painted the walls blue. "He's gonna be called Riley" I smiled. "That's a cute name." "Aj when are you going back to wrestling?" "Probably at Royal Rumble. I don't know. It's just that seeing you and Dean together. How he treats you when you're pregnant. I want that"

I stopped and placed the brush down. "You want to be a mother?" "Maybe" she carried on painting. "I have this weird yoga ball. Wanna try it out?" I smirked. She looked at me and smirked too. "Let's"

We ran downstairs. "Here have the grey one" I threw it and acidentally threw it at her head knocking her back. "I'm sorry" I had my hand over my mouth. She got up. We both started laughing. "That was a fun flight"

I grabbed the pink one. We both sat down. "This feels like we're on top of our Husband when we-" "APRIL!" I had my hands over my ears. She giggled. "You're so dirty but it's true" I laughed.

Someone cleared their throat. Aj and I looked. My eyes widened and Aj fell off. "How much did you guys hear?" I went red in the cheeks. "Well we walked in when Aj got a ball at her head." Dean smirked. She shot him a glare. Roman helped her up.

"What are you doing?" Dean had his eyebrow raised at me. "Something about it being relaxing and a bit of workout that doesn't harm the baby."

"Why don't you guys do the couple workout? And No Dean I know what you're thinking"

He smirked.

"I'll be the teacher. Dean sit down." He crossed his arms. "NOW!" "Jeez feels like I'm in school" he mumbled and sat on the floor. I giggled. "Now Charlie. You sit in between his legs with your legs crossed." "Why are we-" "DO IT!" "Oh my god ok." I did what she said. Roman was sat there shaking his head smiling.

"Hey Aj why don't you show us what we need to do with Roman helping you?" I smiled. Roman shot me a glare. Dean was chuckling. "Good idea. Babe come here" "Umm I need to take a piss" "Hold it. Here now" she demanded.

I felt Dean hands on my waist. His chin leaned on my shoulder. "I've missed you" he whispered. "AMBROSE I DIDN'T SAY TOUCH HER"

Dean put his hands up in defence. I giggled. "Ok we can begin" she smiled. "Can I touch her?" "Not yet" she growled. "Charlie close your eyes and rest your hands on your knee." I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my knees. "Relax and let your mind wonder"

"Now Dean. I want you to place your hands on her stomach." I felt his touch and smiled. "Charlie you can lean back" I leaned back. I opened my eyes. He winked at me. I smiled. "CHARLIE EYES CLOSED" "She is one bossy teacher." I mumbled. "I know" he rolled his eyes.

"Aj I need to take a piss" "Hold it" You want a pregnant girl to hold it? I will piss here and Dean will know" "Let her pee Aj" "Fine" "Dean can you help me up?" He got up and pulled me up.

Roman stood up and helped Aj. "We've been working on the baby room. Come and look" Aj grabbed Dean and Roman hand dragging them upstairs. I went to the bathroom doing my buisness. I opened the door and walked into the baby room. Dean was the only one in there.

I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. Dean jumped a little. "You ok?" "I'm fine. It just scares me that you're 6 months pregnant" he sighed and turned to face me. "I'm scared to give birth"

He put one of his hand on my hip and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "There's nothing to be scared of" He leaned down and kissed me a slow gentle one. It sent butterfly in my stomach. Oh no wait it was the baby kicking.

Dean placed his hand on my stomach. He smiled. "I can't wait till this little kicker born" he kissed my stomach making me smile.

°°°

I heard something next door. Dean wasn't beside me. I got out of bed to look for him when I heard mumbling coming from the baby room. "Dean?" I walked in. He was trying to fix the crib up. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" He rubbed the back of his neck. I went on my knees in front of him. "Maybe. Why are you here?" "I wanted to surprise you in the morning"

I smiled and kissed him. "That's the sweetest thing you've tried to do" he playfully rolled his eyes at that making me giggle.