Fathers Day

(Fathers Day Special)

Charlie POV

"Mummy, what have we got Daddy?" "Well, You, Riley and I are gonna shop whilst Daddy looks after Jackson" "Do I get Riley?" "Both of you get change" she ran off.

"DEAN" I called out, He came walking in. "Yeah babe?" "Can you look after Jackson?" "I can't, I'm going out with Roman" "Take him with you" "But-" "Take the fucking kid" "...damn babe..." he took Jackson. "Love you" I pecked his lips and quickly ran off to change and do my hair.

Dean POV

I was holding Jackson whilst waiting for Roman. If he wakes up I will bang my head against the wall. "Hey what's up man" Roman walked over to me. "Sup Bro" we fist bumped. "See Wifey left you with the baby?" "Yeah.." "Same here" he moved a bit. JoJo was hiding behind his leg. She quickly hid again. I crouched down. "You remember Uncle Jon JoJo" she looked at me then ran up giving me a hug making me chuckle. "How you doing little one?" "I got a Tiara from Daddy" she placed her hand on it. "It's beautiful like you" she giggled. "And you still get the ladies." Roman shook his head making me smirk.

Charlie POV

I was smiling at a necklace I found. 'Son first Hero, Daughter First Love' It was cute. My phone went off. I didn't check the ID. "Hello" "Charlie" "Barry...." "you coming to see your sweet step daddy" "Fuck off you will and never will be a father to me" "And you trust your Father. I don't think you will after what he's gonna do.. I love those shorts on you by the way.. shows your ass off pretty well" "What the hell are you talking about?" I was pushed in a room where no one can see us.

"Hello sweetheart" he had me against the wall. "Get off me" he was pressed against me. "This is for getting me arrested" he chuckled. His hands were on the back of my thighs travelling to my butt, squeezing it. I slapped him. He grabbed my wrist twisting it making me cry out in pain. "This is only a sneak peek. Next time won't be so pretty" he pushed me down walking out.

Dean POV

Roman was holding Jackson as I played Hide and Seek. "Ok, JoJo go hide" she ran off giggling. "She's adorable Roman" "2 already as well" I sat down watching him feed Jackson. The door opened. "DADDY" Charlotte ran in jumping in my lap. "Hello Gorgeous" I kissed her cheek. "No, the lips Daddy" "Alright, alright" I chuckled giving her a kiss on the lips.

I heard tiny footsteps going upstairs. Riley gonna hibernate in his room with his games. Charlie walked in. "Hey Honey" "Hi" she walked into the front room. I frowned. Charlotte jumped down and ran upstairs. CRAP JOJO. I ran upstairs and found her in the bathroom shower. "Found ya" I picked her up and took her downstairs. She ran to Roman.

I walked into the front room she was sat down hugging a pillow. I sat beside her. "What's wrong?" "Leave me alone" "I wanna know what's wrong" "NOTHING" she yelled and got up. I grabbed her wrist. She winced. I stood up looking at her concerned. I pulled her sleeves up, their was a heck of bruise and finger marks. "What the fuck is this?" "Nothing" "Who touched you?" "No one" "Charlie, what did I say. We need to be honest" "Don't get mad.. or kill him." "WHO!?!" "Calm the fuck down or I won't tell you"

"Ok, I'm calm" I said through gritted teeth. She rolled her eyes. "Fine, I was at the store. Barry called me didn't know he was here and pushed me in a room touching me-" she choked on her words. My eyes widened. "DID HE" "No, but he said it was a sneak peek"

I was breathing heavily. Why Just why my wife. I paced around the room pulling at my hair. I felt her small arms wrap around my waist. I sighed.

"I promise he won't hurt you like Stan did" she tensed with me mentioning him. "Sorry" I mumbled.

Night

Tomorrow was fathers day and of course Charlie said I'm gonna be spoilt by my babies. Jackson fell asleep on top my chest. Charlie was in the bathroom. She came out wearing shorts and tank top. 'I'll put him to bed" she lifted Jackson off putting him in his crib.

She sat beside me. "You ok?" I rubbed up and down her thigh. She nodded biting her lips. "Babe.." "sorry" she giggled. Worth a try. My hand went up higher. "Dean..." I kissed her with love and care. She kissed back. "Tonight is all about us.. nothing but making sweet love to each other" All night was filled with our moans as we pleasured each other.

Morning

I woke up with my beautiful wife curled up against me still. Her love bite on her neck I gave her was noticeable. Whoops...

I looked down watching her sleep, brushing the hair from her face pulling the blanket up a bit more so her body was fully covered. Her eyes fluttered open, Her green orbs starring into my blue one's. "Hello sleeping beauty" I kissed her. "I'm tired still" she groaned. "You loved it last night baby" I whispered. She playfully rolled her eyes. "I can't remember" "You asking for more?" "Maybe I am Mr Ambrose" "Someone loves me inside of them" "It's like I'm on Heaven like I'm in a happier place." I leaned down when the door burst open. Charlie hid under the blanket.

"HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY" They screamed crawling on the bed passing me their cards and presents. I heard Charlie giggling making me playfully roll my eyes. "Thank you kids" they hugged me. I kissed them on top of their heads. "There's this as well" they passed me it. Carved into the necklace was 'Son first hero, Daughter first love' "I love it." I slipped it on. "It's true Daddy" "I know it is baby girl" "I may not always be around with you guys but I'm always in your heart. I love you both so much. And I would be thankful for the women HIDING bringing you guys here as well" "fuck off" "MUMMY THAT'S A POUND IN A SWEAR JAR. FIRST POUND AS WELL" Charlotte yelled. "SHIT" "Another Pound" I chuckled. She growled.