Chapter 7 - Baby

Charlie POV

Me and Dean only been together for 2 weeks. How are we gonna raise the kid? Dean was staring down at it. "We can't leave him out here" Before I went to pick him up Dean stopped me. "What?" I looked at him confused.

"We can't Charlie" he brushed his hair back. I sighed leaning on the door frame. "Dean he has no home" "We can find him a home" "Dean this could be my brother" "Half brother" "Still!" I picked him up in the pink fluffy blanket he was wrapped in. "Charlie, you don't know what you're getting yourself into" he stormed off slamming the door shut.

"Ass" I mumbled.  The baby stared at me with his hazel green eyes. Similar colour as mine. I smiled down at him as he drifted back to sleep. I kissed him on the forehead. "Night little one"

Dean POV

The door opened slowly. "Dean?" Charlie said. "What" I coldly replied. "If you're gonna be an ass I'll go" "Fine by me" I mumbled.  She scoffed.  "Fine then" she slammed the door shut.

Charlie POV

He was being a stubborn asshole right now. Maybe he was right, We both work, Who's gonna look after him? I stood there staring into space. Dean arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "I'm sorry" he mumbled in my ear snapping me back into reality.

"You're right" I blurted out. Dean turned me around. "No Charlie, I was wrong" he said seriously. "Who's the father?" "Only one way to find out is to visit your Mum" he said quietly. 

"I don't want to" I mumbled.  "We have to" he said in a low tone. "Alright... Bob" I smirked.  "Bitch" "Manwhore"

He rolled his eyes. Score 2 to Charlie.

Next Day

Dean and I travelled back to well.. Our hometown. "Hasn't changed one bit" I said slamming the car boot shut. "You lived here?" Dean asked surprised.  "Yeah, I know. Not the prettiest sight."

"How come I didn't notice you?" he said turning to me. I looked at him confused.  "I use to live there" he pointed to the house opposite to mine. I looked back at him quite surprised. "Guess we were too busy putting up with our alcoholic mothers." I shrugged.

We made it to the door with me holding my little brother.  "Well here goes nothing" I knocked 3 times. The door swung open. "Well, Well, Well" My Mum slurred controlling her balance.  I scoffed at her.

"What do you want Charlotte?" "It's Charlie" "I didn't name you after a boy" she smirked. I was losing my patience with her. "I just wanna know who the father is to the baby" "He's in here. BABE?"

The man came out.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

I started making  barfing noises. I actually wanted to be sick. Dean tensed up behind me. "WHAT THE FUCK MUM? YOU'RE 40 HE'S LIKE 28." "So..." she slurred.  "Wait she had you at 12?" Dean asked. "Yep, ladies and gentleman my slutty, whore, alcoholic of a mother"

"Shouldn't talk about your mother like that" "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP TWO TONE JESUS" he glared at me. I gave them the baby, your responsibility not mine. Have fun you 2." I stormed off. Dean followed behind me.