Chapter 86 - Cramps

Dean POV

I'm standing here thinking if I should wake her up or not. If I do I might get her mood swings attacking me. Riley ran in to the door. I swear this kid is dopey as fuck. Charlie started waking up.

She literally shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I walked in. She was throwing up. I held her hair up rubbing her back. "And I was having a nice sleep" she whined.

I chuckled. Of course she would say that. She got up and brushed her teeth. I wrapped my arms around her. "You're gonna make it through it" I kissed her cheek.

"I want Ice Cream." "You just been sick" "pleeeease" She wrapped her arms around me pouting. "Fine." She grinned.

She went back on the bed. I walked to the freezer trying to find the ice cream. Oh crap we're out. I looked out the window. We're not that far to our next destination. "Charlie there's no-" I stopped and saw her sound asleep in the middle of the bed.

I pulled the blanket over her. "Sweet Dreams Princess" I kissed her forehead. "DADDY CAN YOU PLAY WITH ME?" Riley shouted. I walked into his room. He had his action figures out. "Sure" I smiled sitting down beside my son.

Charlie POV

I sat up in pain. "Dean" No response. "Dean" I screamed. He walked in. "Charlie what's wrong?" "My stomach" I was holding it in pain. "Do you need anything?" He sat beside me as he rubbed my lower back.

My hand was on his knee as my other one was on my stomach. "That's actually helping" I took some deep breaths. "How are you now?" "It hurts" I leaned my head on his shoulder and started crying.

"I know it does. It's ok" he kissed my forehead. "How about a relaxing bath?" He whispered. I nodded. He got up and helped me up.

Dean started the bath up as I unchanged and put a rhobe on. He finished with it. So many bubbles. I can't wait. The rhobe dropped. I stepped in and slowly layed down. Dean sat on the floor.

I actually felt relaxed and closed my eyes. "Do you feel better?" "A little" I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled. "Thanks for looking after my pain ass" I took hold of his hand. "I don't want my baby in pain" He leaned over and kissed me. "I swear if these cramps don't go I'm killing a bitch" I growled. Dean smirked. "You and Your Violence" "I talk violent when I'm in pain" I giggled. "I did not know that" he sarcastically said.

"Seriously how long do I have to put up with it? My pregnancy with Riley wasn't this bad" "I think it's because your hip injury and Everything around there is sore it's stretching or something" "Why can't you go through it? You stuck it in me. Why can't you go through the pain?" I sat up.

"Let's forget about it. Come on before you shrivel up." Dean grabbed on to my hands and pulled me up. I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out.

After drying and putting on fresh clothes. I cuddled with Dean as we watched a movie. "Dean!" "Yeah?" "Did you want another baby before my results?"

Dean POV

When she asked me that I felt guilty that I didn't tell her the day I found out she couldn't have kid. "Dean?" "There is something I need to tell you Charlie.." I looked at her.

She looked at me as to carry on. "When I went out and left a note. I went to get your results without you. I'm sorry... We should of gone together." "I would be mad. But either way I still found out but I don't have the energy to shout. Thanks for telling me Dean" She kissed me and rested her head on my chest.

Is she actually ok? Or was that her hormones? I think she fell asleep. I sighed. This pregnancy is definitely getting to her. But at least her results wasn't 100% true. Look at her now. Pregnant. Again. This is too stressful.

The bus stopped. Charlie was asleep. I got up and left to have some time to myself.

Charlie POV

Riley crying woke me up. I got up. "Honey what's wrong?" I crouched down in front of him. "I lost an action figure of you" I smiled. "Aww honey. I can get you a new one" I picked him up. "Really?" "Yes. In fact I can buy you my merchandise. Shh don't tell Daddy" I put my finger on my lips.

Speaking of Daddy where the hell is Dean? I just realised he wasn't in bed. It was pretty late and we have Smackdown tomorrow. I tucked Riley in to bed and put on a film for him.

I sat down waiting for him to get back. It was almost 4am. The door opened he came tumbling in. "THERE'S MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE" He shouted. "Dean shush. Riley asleep" I got up.

"Shhh Silence. I can do that" If tip toeing considers of banging your foot on the floor, then he's doing a marvellous job at it.

He pulled me into a hug. "I love you Wendy" I giggled this is bringing back memories. "I love you too Bob" He's a funny drunk.

He grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under my top. "Dean what are you doing?" "Protecting my baby. I'm shielding it. Oooh I should get Superman and THE COOKIE MONSTER" "How about you go to bed" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom.

"But I want my wife to give me a kiss before I go sleepy" I pecked his lips. His breath smells like smoke. "Goodnight" "I love You Charlie. I really do" he went under the blanket and was instantly out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

I sighed. Why did he Drink and Smoke?