Forever

Charlie POV

"I just don't trust him ok" He was still going on about the Danny thing. "What if he wa-" "Charlie look you're getting your hopes up for nothing, Stop It. Just stop. I don't want you getting crushed if he's actually not" I just laid there starring at the ceiling.

"Cha-" "Not now. Let's just be silent" All you could hear was the sound of our breathing. Dean clicked his tongue and sighed heavily. "Do-" "Shush" "But-" "shh" "CHARLIE LISTEN" "I've heard it multiple times thank you" "Well you're not getting it in your head" "CUZ I.." I stopped mid sentence and held my stomach in pain making me scream. My head was pounding.

"Charlie, calm down. Breath. You're stressed let me get your tablets" he got up and left. My nose started bleeding. I quickly wiped it away. He came back in with my tablet and a glass of water. "Charlie your nose" he grabbed a tissue and covered my nose with it putting pressure. "Jesus christ, I told you to calm down" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Your health is important, I'm trying to look after you." He checked if my nose was still bleeding. "I'm fine" I pushed his hands off.

"I'm trying to clear your nose" "its fine" "You're still bleeding" I had my hands over my ears leaning my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "It hurts, make it stop" "I wish I can baby" he looked at me wiping the blood away. My eyes started to become heavy.

Dean POV

I may or may not have given her sleeping pills... but it was for her own good. She's peacefully sleeping in my arms. "Rest princess" I kissed her forehead and left to see Roman.

....

"Wow, I'm just surprised." "Not only do I have to deal with Danny. Barry walking around free, My father, Seth. Just too much" "You got a lot to handle." "Yeah" I sighed. "Mate don't stress about it.. talk to Charlie." "I can't.. just now she had a panic attack making her nose bleed. She's sleeping at the moment" "That poor girl." "Can't we have peace.." "I guess not" "I might take her away just us two alone. Nothing to worry about" "Yeah that's a good idea" "I love her so much and I just want her to be happy" "she's happy with you. You're all she cares about" he patted my back. "I care about her too..."

Smackdown

I started off smackdown going through the crowd with a fake belt. Yeah I'm not stupid. Charlie at the back with Roman keeping an eye on her.

Charlie POV

I was giggling at Dean as he showed his pictures from when he toured down bourbon street. "Charlie, did you even listen to what I said?" "Sorry what?" I smiled at him. He chuckled. "Nevermind"

Dean took off after saying the belt was fake. Seth was having a fit. "And the lunatic strikes again" he smirked coming up to us. "My Brotha" Roamn and Dean fist bumped. I giggled giving him a peck on the cheek. "Gotta go" I took off to the entrance to interview Paige in front of the arena.

....

I Stood in the middle of the ring with a microphone, Paige right beside me. "Ladies and gentlemen Paige" the crowd were mix reactions. "This Sunday you'll be facing Nikki Bella at Money in the Bank but-" she snatched the microphone out my hand. "Alright that's enough of your voice my little crumpet. What's going on with your life? You let the Divas Division hanging letting it crumble luckily I was there to fix it. Not only is there one Divas match at Money in the Bank. There's two on who's gonna be the first Ms Money in the Bank. Only 5 divas are involved. Naomi, Cameron, Brie, Tamina and Summer" she gasped "but not you aww boohoo. Charlie let's be honest you're only known as the lunatic wife or the daughter of the creepiest man in the roaster. You will never b-" I kicked her in the guts giving her dirty deeds. I glared down brushing my hair back on one knee as the crowd roared into cheers. "CHARLIE" "CHARLIE" "CHARLIE" they chanted as I rolled out the ring and backed away smirking before heading backstage.

"Did she really piss you off that much?" Dean asked walking up to me. "You have no idea" I crosssed my arms rolling my eyes. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "Is my wifey hungry?" "Starved, let's pig out at the hotel and watch movies" "sure thing gorgeous"

Hotel

We were cuddled up together watching Pitch Perfect. Weird right. He was tracing circle with his finger on my back. I listened to his heart beating as the film played. I starred at my finger with the wedding and engagement ring on. Married to the man of my dreams. He can never be replaced.

"You awake?" His raspy voice filled the room. "Yeah!" I looked up. He smiled down at me and kissed me with so much passion. I think it's definitely forever and always.

"I got you something." He moved making me sit up as he went through the draws pulling out a box. "I know how you love your rings so I got this carved for you. He passed it to me.

I opened it and smiled looking at him then back at the ring. "Dean this is... Beautiful" I looked at the inside, Our wedding date and our quote carved into this one tiny ring. He grabbed it and slipped it on. "Dean.. you shouldn't of have. I don't like you spending your money on me" I pouted. "I don't care. As long as my Wife happy, I'm happy" "I am happy.. when I'm with you. That's all that matters in the world."

"Oh and one more thing" he showed me a spider trapped in glass and paper. I jumped out of bed and screamed. "Found it in the bathroom earlier" he chuckled "CHUCK IT OUT OMG!!!" "Can we keep it as a pet" he pouted. "I WILL THROW A KNIFE AT YOU" "Alright, calm your tits" he threw it out and tried hugging me. I sulked with my arms crossed and backed away.

"You can't resist my hugs babe" he wrapped his arms around me. "You love me really" "Yes I do" I giggled starring into his blue orbs, He smiled showing off his dimples.