Future 3

Charlie POV

"Riley? Can you pick Zac up? He's back from camping today" "Sure Mum just sit back down, you might pop a stich" he ordered.

Dean walked in after picking Jackson up from Rugby. It's been 2 weeks since Charlotte left and I could tell Dean was missing her. He's been spending time with Jackson a lot but the boy a teenager. And you know what teenagers are like.

Although Zac only 12 and he's coming back from the 4 week camping trip. It's good since the boys are off for the Summer. I just adored my 4 kids.

"Mum" Jackson ran over hugging me. I kissed his cheek. "How was it?" "We won!" "That's my boy!" "Are you okay to go out Mum?" "As long as my Son can look after their old Mother" "Dad do you trust me with Mum?" Jackson yelled out. "Nope" "Oh well we're going out"

I shook my head chuckling. "Jackson she needs to rest" Riley snapped at him. "She said she's fine I got it" he snapped back. "Boys..." "Stop bossing me around just because Charlotte not here anymore!" "Jackson!" "And just because Charlotte not here to defend you doesn't mean you can get away with it" Riley growled.

And this all happens because one telling me to stay home and one wants to go out with them. "BOYS!" I screamed. That shut them up. "Why the hell are you two arguing when it's me that can decide?! Riley get Zac, Jackson go shower" I ordered.

They both rolled their eyes going their separate way. You could hear Jackson slam the bathroom door and Riley slam the front door.

"The hell was that?" Dean asked walking in after letting Bella out to run around. "Both arguing somehow Charlotte got mentioned into it" I shrugged. He just sighed sitting down. "Yeah I just got off the phone with her. She made her Debut and she was buzzing."

I just smiled at that. "Definitely tuning in to see" "Yep" he bluntly said making me sigh as I sat back down.

"Dean-" his phone started ringing. He raised his index finger up answering the call.

He frowned as his eyes widened. "Ok, I'll tell him. I'll be right over." He hung up.

"That was Roman, JoJo was in a car accident. No harm was done to the baby but she's still out cold. Roman said to tell Riley" "Riley went to pick Zac up"

"I'll catch up to him" he got up. "Be careful and keep me updated" "Will do" he leaned down pecking my lips. Someone knocked on the door. Dean frowned and got up answering it. "Charlie" "CARL" I immediately got up not caring if I popped a stich and hugged my baby brother tightly. "I heard" he mumbled. I tightened my grip and pulled away. "I'm ok" I saw that his fiancée was here too.

 "I'm ok" I saw that his fiancée was here too

"Alison" I greeted giving her a hug. "I better go" Dean quickly left. Carl raised his eyebrow at me. "JoJo been a car accident Dean trying to catch up to Riley to tell him. The baby ok though" I reassured. "Damn your family just chaotic" "Tell me about it" I mumbled.

"Well Alison and I have been talking and I know this sounds stupid and all but..." "I was wondering if you could give me away" she asked biting her lips.

Alison lost her parents 3 years ago. She was only 17. She's an only child. We clicked when we first met. 'R-Really?" "You've been the closes to family to me, you brought Carl up. It just makes sense." "Yes! Yes of course oh my god" I gasped. Alison pulled me into a hug. "Thank you" she whispered.

I pulled away smiling. "I was also gonna ask Riley to be my best man since he's practically like a brother" "Well you're only older than him by a year and a half. I'm making myself feel old" "48 not old" "I will punch you... Do you know I cried when I turned 45. They wasn't happy tears" "I thought they were.... oops"

I playfully rolled my eyes. Bella started barking happily running over. "Bella you're still alive my little old girl" Carl cooed crouching down. "How old is she now?" Alison asked. "She's gotta be about... 12 I think, I can't remember"

Jackson came jumping down the stairs only in a pair of shorts. "Uncle Carl" "Aye Jackson" he placed him in a headlock messing up his hair then letting him go afterwards.

Zachary came in with Dean. "Mum" Zac ran over pulling me into a hug making a omph sound due to the impact. I scrunched my face up in pain. "Zachary you're hurting your Mother, Be careful!" Dean snapped. I glared at him for the tone.

"It's okay. I don't care I missed my little boy" I squeezed his cheeks. "Mum!" He whined. Jackson snickered at that. "Do you want me to pamper you next?" He took a step back going behind Carl making me smirk.

Dean was sat on the couch with Bella asleep on his lap. "Wanna see your Sister debut boys?" They both nodded running to the sofa. Carl and Alison sat down. I sat beside Dean as NXT started.

Her match came on and during it I was just so proud of her. I can tell on Dean face he was too. She won. My baby girl did it. I looked to Dean who looked to me. I smiled leaning in and kissed him. I pulled away. He smiled at that. "Do you still love me?" I giggled. "With all my heart and I will still love you when I'm dead so... Forever-" "And always"

Riley POV

"Don't ever do that to me" I whispered. She woke up right as I made it to hospital. "I'm sorry" she whimpered. "Shh, it's ok, it doesn't matter you're both ok and that's all that matters. I took her hand squeezing it. "I love you JoJo Anoa'i" "I love you too Riley Good. I love you so much" I leaned down and kissed her.

 I love you so much" I leaned down and kissed her