Chapter 62 - What's our future?

Charlie POV

Riley was in my arms sleeping as I was sat down in Dean and I locker room. Bray grabbed my son. His Grandson. I don't fricking care if I'm his daughter. He's damaged me enough.

The door opened Dean came running in out of breath. "Are you guys ok?" He crouched in front of us with his hands on my knees. "We're fine" I kissed the top of Riley head. "I swear if he touches our son again. I ripping that beard straight off his face" He growled and got up.

Dean POV

I paced around the room as Charlie was rocking Riley to sleep. I would glance over. She may think I haven't noticed but I know damn well she hasn't slept, ate or relaxed since the stipulation of Royal Rumble.

I sighed and grabbed our bags. "Let's go to the next city." She nodded and got up. I carried all our stuff out to the car putting it in the boot. Charlie was putting Riley in the back of the car.

We got in the car and drived to the next city. Charlie fell asleep. I think that's all she needs. Riley was sleeping too. I parked the car since we arrived in the next city. I sat there looking at her. She was slowly waking up. "Are we here?" She yawned sitting up. "Yeah" She took the seatbelt off and got out the car.

Charlie POV

After booking into our room. I went off to see Aj. And see how she's doing. Besides. I need to tell her some things. Lately I've been going to the hospital for check ups but Dean would think I'm at the gym. I knocked on her door. She answered it. "Hey" she smiled and hugged me. "How are you?" I walked in. "Good. Roman out getting me starbucks" She closed the door. I nodded. "Ok. Girl. Spill. You're my best friend. Something on your mind." She sat down. I sat beside her.

"When the doctor diagnosed me of not having kids. It broke my heart but when I got pregnant with Riley it was a miracle and he's the best that's happened." "So what seems to be the problem?" "After I had Riley. And the attack on my hips. It's basically fucked up my vagina and all the area around" "Lovely way to put it Charlie" She chuckled. "So I have a scan tomorrow before Smackdown tapping. And I'm scared. I'm also scared to tell Dean. I mean what if he wants more kids when we're done with WWE?" "He's your husband Charlie. He'll be supportive. What I want you to do right now is go back there sit him down. And talk. You need to be honest with him. This is more of a husband and wife talk" "Totally love you baby..." "Charlie" "Sorry" We both laughed. "But seriously talk to him. And I'll ask how it went tomorrow." We both got up. "Thank you so much" She hugged me. "Be careful too"

I walked back to our hotel room and I was really paranoid. I opened the door walking in before quietly closing it, Dean was layed down on the bed watching TV. "Hey babe. Where did you go?" I crawled into his arms. He kissed my forehead. "To check on Aj to see how she is" "What did you guys do? You're always up to something" "Just talked." "Ok. Something serious has happened. What's wrong?" He looked at me.

I sat up. "There is something I need to tell you" I mumbled. He sat up. "The past weeks I wasn't at the gym. I was at the hospital and they were checking down below to see if it's all right after the hip attack and birth of Riley. There's a possible chance I can't have anymore kids. I have an scan tomorrow before Smackdown. And as my husband I would like you there to support me."

He was staring at me. "So you're saying that I should support you when you didn't tell me that this was happening and lied to my face?" "Dean-" "Charlie you can't keep keeping things like this from me. What are you so afraid of for telling me?" "I'm scared Ok. I'm scared that you'll leave me. Stop loving me. I can't give you anymore kids. I-" I wiped the tears away "I don't care about having more kids. All I want is you. My wife and I have Riley. Our son that we created. I have what I need right here" He wiped the tear that has fallen. "Really?" I sniffed.

"Yes really" He softly kissed my lips. "I love you" "I love you too" I cuddled up with him. "And I will always love you" he whispered making me smile.

Next Day

Someone was touching my hair. I opened my eyes. Dean was staring down at me brushing my hair back. "Sleeping Beauty finally awake" "What time is it?" "Almost 11" "Shit my appointment at 11." I shot out of bed.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I shouted. Aj and Roman walked in. "Hey Girly. Why are you in a rush?" "I got my appointment. Dean coming"

She smiled. "Guessing you told him" "Yes I have" I looked at him. He was talking to Roman. He looked at me and winked. Squealing inside. I love him.

"Bye baby boy" I kissed Riley forehead. Dean followed behind me as we walked to the Clinic. Before we walked in I frozed. Dean noticed walking back up to me frowning. "Why did you stop?" "I'm scared." "It's gonna be fine Charlie" "Once I walk in. Our future changes. You know that right?" "I know I was thinking about it last night but no matter what. I have you" He hugged me as I held on tightly. "Don't worry.. Abigail" He smirked. "Ruin the moment" I rolled my eyes and walked in. "Why did you change your name?" "We're not having that conversation" "We will soon" "Hope not" I mumbled.

After waiting for a while. I was called in. Dean gave my hand a light squeeze. We both got up and walked in. She sat us down talking us through. She gave me a gown and a cap leaving the room. I got up to change in it. Dean tied the back for me. I slipped on the cap. "You're gonna be ok." I nodded and layed down shoving the blanket over my lap. The doctor walked back in. "All ready?" "Yeah.."

Dean was stood there bitting at his thumb as we watched the scan as she talk through it. "Ok. I think we're done." She smiled. "The test results will be back within 3-5 days" 

I got changed signing the paper before leaving. He held my hand. "My vagina feels weird" Dean chuckled at my comment and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Ready for Smackdown?" "Oh I'm ready match or not they're seeing a bit of Charlie in action" "Ooh what kind?" He smirked. "You're disgusting, I don't know how I'm married to you" I giggled. "You love me"  He smiled.

We made it back to the hotel getting ready for Smackdown. Time to kick ass.