Chapter 100 - New Champ?

Charlie POV

Dean, arms went around me from behind as I was making Charlotte a bottle. "Morning Sweetheart" he kissed my cheek and leaned his chin on to my shoulder watching what I was doing. I was Yawning and I feel urgh.

"How much did you sleep last night?" Dean notices. "Bout an hour not even that" "Charlie, go and rest. I'll look after the kids" "It's fine I got it" "No. Charlie. Bed. Now!" He demanded. I glared at him and walked upstairs.

Instead. I went to get change but Dean stopped me. "I said bed" "I'm not a little kid" "Please... just rest." He was concerned. "Fine" I sighed and went under the covers.

"Can you stay with me?" "Of course" he laid on top the covers and wrapped his arm around me. I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes slowly. I drifted off to sleep.

Dream..

I looked down to have no clothes on. My hands and feet were tied to the bed. "You thought you got rid of me, But you didn't" he laughed. I was scared. He threw Dean body across the room. He was dead. On my god. There was blood everywhere on him. "DEAN" I cried out. "He can't safe you now" I screamed.

Dean POV

I gave Riley his juice as he watched his cartoon on the couch. "Daddy, where's Mummy?" "She's sleeping." Right after I said that I heard her scream. "CHARLIE!" I ran up the stairs and barged into our room seeing her tossing and turning around like she was trying to hit someone away.

She must be having a nightmare. "Charlie, wake up." I shook her. "WAKE UP" Her eyes open as she shot up hyperventilating. "Dean.." "Jesus Christ Charlie. You scared me" I pulled her into a hug as she was crying and shaking. "Shh. It's ok. I'm here" "I thought you were dead" "What?!" I looked at her and brushed her tears away.

Charlie POV

Dean, was putting the kids to bed. He walked in as I had a mouthful of food in my mouth. He stopped and looked at me. "So you're a chipmunk now?" He smirked. I nodded.

He grabbed the bin. "Spit."I growled. "Now!"  I emptied my mouth still glaring at him. "I'm glad you're eating but it needs to be healthy" "It's only cake..." "Exactly" "Asshole" I mumbled. He shot me a glare.

Morning

Dean, was sat in the driver seat. "Can I drive? For once." "No" "Pleeease" I begged and pouted. He gave in. I giggled climbing over him so we could swap.

Dean POV

Note to self. Never EVER letting her drive again. I think I'm still having a heart attack. "That was fun" she laughed very evilly..

"Yeah it was fun.. You almost knocked a granny over. Almost hit like 5 cars and a LORRY" "They were in my way" "OH MY GOD" "Can I drive back after?" "NO!"

We got out the car. She decided she wanted to go shopping. Lord help me. "I like this one" she held up a summer dress. "Eh. It's alright" "Stop being a buzz Kill" "Shopping boring though" "You're boring" she said.  I shot her a glare. She ran off giggling.

Charlie POV

As I was in the changing room only in my bra and pants. My phone went off. I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" "Hello Charlie. You have a Divas Championship match tomorrow on RAW. Good luck" "Ok thank you"

As soon as the phone went dead. I screamed. Dean, barged in. I jumped into his arms. "I GOT A TITLE MATCH TOMORROW" I squealed. He chuckled at my reaction. I jumped down and put my clothes back on. I payed for my stuff.

We headed home. I was so excited. I got could get my baby back. I can't wait. Watch your back Nikki. You're looking at the New Divas Champion.