Baby Boy

Dean POV

"What's taking her long?" Roman shrugged. "DEAN, DEAN" It was Brie??? "Umm what?" "It's Charlie. Nikki and I found her in the girls bathroom unconscious, there's so much blood, please help. I don't know what to do" I ran in. Nikki had her head resting on her lap. "Do you girls know what happened?" I asked as I went on to my knees "No, we found her like this" "Brie, get help" within seconds, the medics ran in.

Roman, Seth and Bayley came in. "What the hell happened?" Roman and Seth eyes were wide open. "Charlie" Bayley ran to her side. "I don't know, the bellas found her like this" "Do you think she was attacked?" "I don't know" Tamina walked by with a smirk. "I think I know who it was" I growled.

Before I could do anything Bayley was on her. Screaming throwing hits. Seth ran over and pulled her off. "YOU DONE THIS TO MY FRIEND, I'M GONNA HURT YOU" Woah.., I've never seen Bayley have a rage. Seth dragged her away.

They wheeled her into the ambulance. I climbed in and sat down holding her hand. "You're gonna be ok" I kissed her hand.

Seth POV

"Bayley, calm down." "No, Seth let me at her" "Charlie gonna be ok" "I still wanna hurt her" "Look at me" I cupped her cheeks. "She's gonna be ok" she nodded. I pecked her lips.

Dean POV

She had stitches. Nothing serious. But her head gonna kill. She should be starting to wake up. I felt movement and looked down. She opened her eyes looking around. "Dean" she mumbled. "Yes baby?" "What happened?" "You don't remember?" She shook her head no. "Nikki and Brie found you unconscious. We suspect it was Tamina." "I'm gonna be sick" "The doc said you'll feel light headed." I passed her the bin as she puked in it. I soothingly rubbed her back.

The door opened. Riley and Charlotte ran in. "Mummy" they jumped on the bed hugging her. "Are you ok?" I was confused on why they were here. "I'm fine" she smiled. Riley cuddled into her as Charlotte crawled on to my lap. "Hey Sweetheart" I kissed the top of her head.

Couple days later

We were back at our home in Vegas. Payback in 2 days. Charlie still recovering but can train alright. "Daddy can I go with you?" "Are you up for the excersise?" "Yes" she jumped up and down. "Alright." I chuckled.

Charlie POV

Riley tried tackling me down as I had the ball. We were laughing. I kicked the ball into the net. "SCORE!! 1 - 0" Dean and Charlotte came out. "We're going out" "Ok have fun and don't kill our daughter" "I won't" he chuckled. "And oh umm." He pointed I looked where he was pointing. Riley had the ball running to the net with it. "HEY THAT'S CHEATING" He kicked it in scoring. "1 - 1" Dean chuckled. "Have fun" he left with Charlotte.

"Let's play in the pool" Riley ran and jumped in. I laughed since I was in my bra and shorts, I jumped in. We were splashing each other.

Dean POV

"Too...Much...Walking..." Charlotte panted. "Almost done" "Hate. Excersise." "You'll get use to it" I picked her up on to my shoulders and carried on walking home.

Charlie POV

I squealed as he shot me with the water gun. "RILEY, YOU BETTER RUN" He giggled running away. We heard the door go. "Let's get them" we hid. I heard Dean calling our names.

Charlotte ran out. Dean appeared. "NOW" Riley and I shot the water on Dean. Charlotte ran as Riley went after her. He pushed through it and picked me up. "DEAN" I giggled. "Needed to cool down" he smirked. As I was about to kiss him Our kids decided to shoot water at us.

Dean put me down. We chased after them and started having a water fight.

Night

I tucked Riley in to his bed. "Mummy?" "Yes sweetheart" I sat by him brushing his hair back. "Can you sing to me so I can sleep like you always use to do?" I smiled. "Course, close your eyes"

My love for you will never end
You'll always be a part of me
As long as time keeps
on passing by
Youll always be my baby boy.

(It's a cute love song but the chorus is sorta cute for a son ❤❤)

I hummed the tune and sang it till he was fully asleep. "You'll always be my baby boy" I kissed his forehead and got up. I turned around. Dean was leaning against the door frame smiling.

"Did you hear?" "Every bit of it" I blushed. "You always use to sing Riley to sleep. He remembers" "Only feels like yesterday I was carrying him home in my arms as a baby" I didn't know I was crying. Dean pulled me into a hug. "He'll always be your baby boy" "He's 5 Dean. And Charlotte 4. It's going by so fast." "I know but where has our 6 years gone. It's gone by fast" "I love you so muuch" "I love you too"

He kissed me pulling me into the bedroom, All night he made sweet love to me.

Morning

I woke up in his arms then I realised something. "AHA" I shot up. Dean woke up with eyes half open confused. "YOU LOST THE BET. I JUST REMEBERED" he groaned burying his face in the pillow. I giggled as he turned his back to me. I leaned over with my arm over him. I kissed his neck. "Love you though" "Get off me before there's a round 2. I can feel your boobs agaisnt my back" He mumbled with his eyes closed.

"I want cuddles" he turned around and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled closing my eyes. "Dean?" "Hmm?" "Why do you still love me still after 6 years?" He opened his eyes looking at me. "I fall in love with you every single day. It's just being you. Just you no one else" he pressed his lips against mine feeling the butterflies in my stomach again.

"You know when girls loses their virginity guys are meant to be gentle right?" "You were drunk, I was 17 and horny and you were my first too..." he mumbled the last part quietly. "Wait what?" I was shocked. "Don't make me say it again" "Before you came a man whore. I was your first? Wow. And you pestered me about you having my V card." I crossed my arms smirking. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" "I think it's cute that you told me after 6 fricking years. "Hey at least I told you" he smirked. I smacked his chest. "Shush, I love you" "I love you more" he smiled and pecked my lips.

'Forever and Always.'