Chapter 1 - New Diva

Dean Ambrose hasn't been himself lately. Since the betrayal of his best friend Seth Rollins. He's pushed everyone away and only talks to his former Shield member Roman Reigns.

Charlie is a new Diva. She is told to stay away from him and leave him alone. But will she listen?

Charlie POV

I'm Charlie Goodman, The new and improved Diva. I'm 27 from Cincinnati Ohio. My eye colour hazel although it can go green or brown, I have long blonde hair and I'm an only child. My Mum is an alcoholic so I stay away from home and my Dad disappeared when I was 5.

But enough about me, let's get to the story.

I brushed the sweat away with my towel. I've just beaten Nikki Bella, for my debut match here at WWE! Like wow. "You were great out there Charlie" Aj seemed impressed. "Well when you're growing up in a rough street of Cincinnati, you learn a few things" I threw the towel on to the floor hopping into for a quick shower. Afterwards I shoved on an oversized wolly faded light pink jumper and light blue skinny jeans with red converse.

"Let me introduce you to a few Superstars and Divas." Aj linked her arm over mine and dragged me out with her. "This is John Cena, Randy Orton and Sheamus" "Nice to meet you all" I shook all their hands.

Aj showed me around a bit. All the Divas were nice except Summer Rae and Lalya. Obviously I'm gonna have a little  trouble with them but what's without a story when you don't have a bit of drama.

"And that's it" Aj smiled looking around.

"Who's that?" I pointed out to a man sat on the crate. He had dirty blonde hair wearing a grey tank top and jeans. "Oh that's Dean Ambrose he's a bit unstable. No one talks to him, only his former partner Roman Reigns does." Aj seemed off explaining like she wanted to avoid talking about him full stop.

"Why doesn't anyone talk to him?" I asked. "Because he's a lunatic. He's quite scary at times, not a loving man. He's cold hearted. Only cares about himself. Charlie don't think about talking to him. He's not right..."

I took in everything Aj had said about him. He seems lonely. Maybe I can help him. That's what I'm gonna do. He looked up and stared at me. Wow he can make you feel intimidated. Aj and I walked off but I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. I took one last look at him then walked off out of his sight.

Dean POV

I heard a bunch of whispering making me look up to see Aj and this new girl I've never seen before. She was just staring at me.

I watched her walk off, she turned around looking at me before disapearing through the doors.

Roman came up to me. "You alright bro?" he placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine" I mumbled. "I saw you staring at the new Diva" he smirked. "No I wasn't" "You were so checking her out" he grinned making me give him a don't push it look. He put his hands up in defense. "I'm going to the bar" I said jumping down leaving Roman standing there.

Roman POV

Dean left. Maybe I should talk to that new Diva. I made my away around the arena, hearing the laugh of some girls. Aj and Charlie were with Adam Rose and The Bunny. I made my way over to them. "Excuse me you don't mind me stealing Charlie from you guys, Right?" "Oh no go ahead she hasn't met you yet" Aj smiled.

Me and Charlie walked outside to the parking lot. "I'm Roman" "Charlie." "So.. I've know we just met but I thinking you can help me with something"

"Hmm it's according what it is" "Well Dean hasn't been himself and I saw him staring at you. Maybe you can help him open up, express how he feels." "I'll do it" "Oh but be careful he has these different mood swings and has temper problems..." "Nah it's fine I'm use to it"

Dean POV

"I'm only a little drunk" I thought to myself laughing. I fell into the hotel door chuckling. I leaned on the desk. "Do you know what room that girl with blonde hair, big I think brown or green eyes, had a pink jumper on with light blue jeans?" I slurred. "Sir I'm sorry but I can't give out room numbers" "So you're not gonna give me my sister room number" I chuckled to myself at what I said. "Oh well she's in room 253" "Thanks" I dragged my body off the desk.

Skip, skip, skip. Skipping down the hall was fun. 250, 251, 252...

2- Ah 253. "Knock. Knock" I slurred knocking on the door. "Who's there?" "Bob" "Bob who?" "Bob the builder can we fix it" I sang. Charlie opened the door. "Dean what are you doing here?" "I'm Bob, I came to see my wife Wendy" I hugged her.

Charlie POV

He's hugging me. Umm what do I do? "Dean are you drunk?" I asked. "Nope" he said popping the P. I gotta admit he was kinda funny drunk. "Wendy.." he slurred. "It's Charlie" "Charlie... I.. love.. you" he laid on the couch and passed out. Well this is gonna be fun to explain in the morning.

Ring Ring

My alarm goes off. "Turn that fuckin' thing off" someone moaned. I'm guessing he's still here. "Dean get up" I dragged the pillow off his face. "Go away" he buried his face in the couch.

I rolled my eyes and stood by the doorway of my bedroom. "AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed really loudly. Dean fell off he couch. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" he screamed covering his ears. I looked at him all innocent. "You're crazy" he said sitting back on the couch. "Well you need to be up"

Someone knocked on my door. The Manager was there. "We've had complaints about screaming coming from this room" Dean smirked at me. "I'm sorry I'll make sure my boyfriend doesn't go too hard on me." I closed the door leaving the Manager out there speechless.

Dean was glaring at me. Score 1 to Charlie. "That's what you get for smirking at me Loony" "Loony?" "My new nickname for you" "You're weird" "Why thank you, I take that as a compliment"

"How did I even get here?" "Well Bob the builder you came to see your wife Wendy" I smirked. He looked confused, then groaned. "Did I say anything?" "Well you said you loved me then you passed out" Dean face paled as his eyes widened. "Don't worry Bob I didn't take it as you meant it. We all do stupid stuff when we're drunk."

"Oh yeah? What have you done then?" "That's personal Bob" "You can trust me" "Nah, I don't express my feelings" "You sound like me" "I bet you had a shitty childhood right? So did I. We both come from Cincinnati. We're both Cocky, Crazy and have Confidence. I can read you like a book Dean Ambrose. You don't scare me one bit." I smirked also leaving him speechless.

-----

This is in mega editing but it won't be perfect, just the odd spelling error that I haven't noticed or a sentence that doesn't make sense, be aware that I started this book over 2 years ago and if your new and are recently seeing the title with no chapter added in every part it's because I'm making my way through whilst editing and knowing properly how many chapters I've made, And maybe the fonts are different, bold or underlined... But honestly thank you for the support I gently wrote this for fun and you guys like it. Why? Lol but seriously thank you XDXD