Love Never Dies

Charlie POV

Someone was knocking at the door. Dean groaned. I got up and slipped on my robe and quickly went downstairs. I answered it. "Aj.." I bit my lips. "Did I interfere your showering?" Before I could answer Dean came downstairs in his boxers.

"What the hell? Did you seduce her into taking you back" she screamed at him. I held her back. "Woah before you point fingers she was on me" I smacked him on the chest. He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"You two are so fucking stubborn and you finally sort your problems out by having sex. Urrr it would of been better if we locked you in a room together instead of being at each other throats for almost a week and making this into a HUGE problem." Aj exploded.

"Are you done?" Dean said. "...Yes. urr. Just be happy, Have sex, Do whatever. But ONE more time. I will physically hurt you. And that's a promise." She threatened. I giggled. "Alright shorty calm down before you explode. Literally." He said.

"Just both of you get ready for Smackdown." She chuckled and left us. Instead of that. Dean being sneaky untying my robe. He pulled it off and pinned me against the wall. "You heard Aj, we need to get ready" "I was breathing heavily. "We are getting ready" he whispered. "I fucking hate you right now" "You can never hate me sweetheart" he smirked.

Smackdown

"But I thought Pigeons actually gave birth to their babies." Dean was looking at me like I needed to go back to school. "First of all you come out with the most strangest things, Secondly it was Horse laying eggs now Pigeons giving birth. Swap it around and then you'll get your answer"

"....I knew that" "Roman, right.. Go back blonde" "I like my brunette hair thank you very much." "Is that a little grey strand?" "WHAT" I pulled my phone out to check.

I glared at him. "You idiot don't lie to me about that." "You're not old Charlie" he chuckled "I feel old"

We intertwined our fingers together as we walked to catering. Dean sat, I sat on his lap. "So you finally made up?" "No I absolutely hate his guts Seth and decided to sit on his lap" I sarcastically said. "Least he won't be drinking or going to the Strip Club." Roman said.

"What?" I looked at him. He frozed. "Way a go Roman" Seth mumbled. "If I'm gonna be honest yes I was. But none danced on me besides I was picturing them as yo-" I put my hand on his mouth. "Ok heard enough, keep that in the past" I smiled.

They all sighed in relief. We looked at them. "Thought there was gonna be an argument then" "I'm tired to even fight" "Did I go too hard on you?" He whispered with concern. "I'm fine. Ok."

"My Crew" Aj joined us. She sat on Roman lap. His hand was resting on her stomach making me smile. "I'm left out here" Joey came over and sat on his lap. "Get off me and go stand over there like I said. God"

We all burst out laughing Seth rolled his eyes. "They're little knobs" "They're just trying to make you happy Seth" I giggled. Dean, tapped my thigh. I got up. "We're gonna go. Treating my lady tonight. Good luck in your match Roman." I went over and sat on Aj lap. "Bye" I giggled and hugged the both of them.

Hotel.

We walked back. I closed the door behind. "Let me see" "See what?" "How bad I hurt you" "You didn't, I'm fine" "I didn't-" I cupped his cheeks. "Jonathan, it's fine. I enjoyed it." I kissed his lips.

I got changed into my onesia, It's pisses Dean off cuz it's harder to get into my pants. I collapsed on top his body. "I'm so lazy" "I know you are" he chuckled. I sat on his chest with my legs crossed.

I grabbed my bag going through it. I sighed in frustration. "What's wrong?" "I don't have any more contact lenses. All I have is my glasses"

I shoved them on. "You can't fight with them on, we have live events tomorrow." "Don't you think I know that dummy." I got up and grabbed the car keys. "Won't be long" "Where are you going?" "To the shops to get some" "Be safe." he pecked my lips.

"And don't go GTA mode" he shouted. I popped my head around. "You're the one that taught me how to play it" I winked. He chuckled. I smirked and left.

......

I came back from the store and shoved the bag in my suitcase. As I turned around there was a table set out on the balcony. Someone hands covered my eyes. I smiled.

He removed his hands as I turned around. "Did you do all this?" I wrapped my arms around him. "Guilty" "I love it Dean" "I love you" he kissed me.

"But I'm not dressed for it" "You don't need to be." He pulled me to the balcony and sat me down. He sat beside me with his arms around my shoulders. The view was amazing. And so was food.

"Since when did Mr Ambrose here learn how to cook?" I giggled. "Hidden talent" "So when the kids say they have delicious food-" "it's all cuz of me" he winked. I playfully rolled my eyes. He helped me up.

I leaned on the balcony looking at the view. Dean, arms were wrapped around me from behind. "Forever and Always" he whispered. I turned my head and looked up. He kissed me.

I pushed him through the door on to the bed. "ooh I love this rough side of you" he purred. "That's for not wearing a shirt" "I should not wear one more often" he smirked. I giggled. He flipped us over. "But not tonight. I wanna make love to my beautiful Wife." He breathed.

He unzipped my onesia. "You did this on purpose didn't you" "Maybe.." I tried to act all innocent. He playful rolled his eyes. His smile dropped when he looked at my thighs.

"Did I do this?" I totally forgot.. "It's-" "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because it's not a big deal Dean. There just marks of an amazing night with you" "I hurt you Charlie" "Sometimes I leave claw marks on your back. or bruising" "I'm so-" "Stop saying you're sorry. Now make love to me you little dork" "Yes my horny wife" "Shut up" I laughed. He chuckled.

And Just a couple of days ago we were at each other throats to the point where this relationship would of been broken.

After our little moment. Dean was peacefully sleeping. I had his long sleeved shirt on.

I slipped out of bed and grabbed the piece of paper from my handbag. I read through it as I made it to the balcony. It was a Divorce paper. I ripped it up into little pieces and let it go.

I watched the pieces fly through the wind. "What are you doing out here?" Dean yawned. His eyes were half open. "Just spending my night looking at the View" "Come back to bed" I smiled and jumped into his arms.

He was caught off guard but kept his balance. I fell asleep in my man arms. The stress was lifted off my chest. "I love you so much" Dean whispered and kissed the top of my head. I went asleep with a smile on my face.