Only a Memory

Dean POV

"And she just kicked the table?" "Pretty much" I whispered. Roman, Seth and I were looking at Charlie. She was sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her watching TV. 

Charlie POV

I was trying so hard not to doze off. "Babe" Dean sat beside me. "Yeah?" My voice barely came out. "I got Signings to do and Roman going to get some food. Will you be ok with Seth?" He asked.  I nodded trying to keep my eyes open. He kissed my forehead.

I laid down and closed my eyes.

I woke up in the back of an ambulance with a breathing mask on my face. I looked to my left to see then trying to bring my brother back. Nothing was working.

Someone was shaking me. Seth, was sat beside me. "You're crying" "leave me alone" I hid my face crawling up into a ball. I heard him get up and leave.

Dean POV

I was walking back after hours of signing. I walked back to the hotel. Seth and Roman were sat on the floor playing the X-Box. Charlie was hiding her face.

I crouched in front of her and gently pushed her hand down so I could  see her face. She was asleep. "How many times have she dozed off?" I asked them. "About 3 maybe 4 times" Roman said.

"Can I have a minute?" They nodded and left. She was waking up. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" She shook her head slowly. "Look something is really really bothering you Charlie. You need to tell me." "I don't want to" she got up.

I knew she was gonna go to bed and cry. So I pulled her into a hug. She cried into my chest. "Tell me Charlie. It might help" I was rubbing her back. She was quiet.

I looked down. She walked away and went to here bag. I sat on the bed she joined me holding the picture I saw on the plane.

She sat in between my legs leaning her back against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her leaning my chin on top her head. She was starring at it.

"Who's the boy?" "I whispered. "My Big Brother Danny" "What? But you're an only Child well was before Carl" "I thought of it in that way. I've never spoken about him to anyone" "What happened?" I think I hit the spot.

"My Step Dad threw a lighter into my room because he was drunk. Danny, saved me. The last word he said was 'I love you Charlie' And I've been having dreams. They've caused it to be nightmares. I lie when you say who was part on them. And I don't know how long I'm gonna last until I actually break." Her voice broke.

"I miss my brother so much. He was so young too. He even took a mick out of my height too" she chuckled a bit. "And he also would take me out and steal money from mum so we could go to the theme park."

I listened to every little good detail she had with her big brother, I think she's too busy rambling she doesn't know. But I don't't mind

"We would always go to the park and tell each other our dreams. He wanted to be in the Army. I wanted to be a WWE Diva. He didn't judge, he helped me make it happen and said to never give up on your hopes and dreams." She went quiet wiping her tears.

"And he would always say this quote 'I promise I'll never let you cry alone' when I would cry. Mad or Happy he would let me cry in his arms. Because he was my big brother. I didn't have a Dad by me. I had a Brother. He was the man in my life and when I lost him.. everything crumbled."

"It's ok." I whispered. "He would be proud of you. You have achieved your dream. You're a 2x Divas Champion, Beautiful Kids. And have someone in your life to take his spot. To look after his little sister. You have me. You have your friends, fans. You're not alone anymore."

"Can you talk to me as I try to sleep?" "Of course Princess" I kissed the top of her head. She turned to her side snuggling up to me.

"What do you want me to talk about?" "Anything. The good memories you've had with your family"

"When I was little. Before my Mum became addicted to drugs. She would take my sister and I out together. My Dad would join us. And we felt like a real family. I looked after my little sister. If someone picked on her. I would be there instantly and punch the bully. She was my precious little angel. So bubbly, cheeky, giggly and adorable" I looked down she was asleep with a smile on her face. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Seth and Roman walked in. "Did she talk?" Seth whispered. I nodded. "Good Job mate" Roman smiled.

Next Day

Charlie POV

Bayley and I was sat down chatting. I've gotten to know her and she's so funny and bubbly. We were watching a movie "Oh look at that body. It's so hot" "Marry me" Bayley said to the TV.

We both started laughing. It dropped. When the guys were there. "Umm. I mean he's ugly..." Dean still had his arms crossed. "I Don't have a boyfriend so I'm good." Bayley smirked.

I got up and hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you" I pecked his cheek.

Seth, ran into my spot. "SETH" "SUCKA" Roman went to the bathroom for a shower. Dean, was gonna move. I stopped him. "Look at them" I whispered.

Bayley was giggling as Seth said something to her. We couldn't hear. "Ooh he's getting it." Dean smirked. "Let's leave them alone" we walked into the bedroom. "Don't tell me you're gonna set them up?" "Maybe" I giggled. He playfully rolled his eyes. It's worth a shot.

...............

Seth and Bayley?
Would you like them together?  :3