Chapter 46 - Baby Bump

Charlie POV

I opened my eyes to see Dean hovering over me with his hands resting on my stomach. He was smiling down at me.  "What are you doing?" My voice was scratchy. "Just looking at this bump. It's real. I'm gonna be a father." I smiled brushing his hair back. "You ok? You look tired and a little pale" "I'm fine. Just a little weak" my voice was quiet.

"Do you wanna see a doctor?" He said getting up. "It's normal" I struggled sitting up but eventually did it resting my hands on my stomach. He came over and kissed me. "I'll be in the shower won't be long" he pecked my lips.

I feel so bloated and tired like urr just 6 more months. My phone went off. I answered it. "Hello?" "Hey Baby Girl" That brought a smile to my face. "How are you Roman?" "Good. How's you and the baby?" "Umm. About that. Can I talk to you privately? Face to face" "Sure just call me when you're ready" "Thanks Roman. I'll get change right now" As I got up. I felt like I was. Nope I was.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up my lovely lady night meal. "Babe are you ok?" Dean said from the shower. "Yeah" he opened the curtains and popped his head through. "Come and join me. So I know that you're safe"

I got up and stripped out of my clothes. "How are you feeling?" He asked as I stood in. "I'm not gonna lie. I feel horrible" I sighed and had my back towards him letting the water brush through my face.

Dean wrapped his arms around me resting his hands on my stomach. "If it gets any worse. We're seeing a doctor. Ok?" "Ok" I sighed.

After the relaxing shower with Dean. I got changed into a onseia to be honest I'm not impressing anybody and I'm too lazy. "Where are you going?" Dean asked as he saw me put my uggs on.

"To spend time with Roman. I'll be ok." I kissed his cheek. "Wearing that?" he eyed my outfit" "I'm not impressing anybody." I shurgged. "That's actually good for me" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

°°°

"Roman" I squealed and hugged him. He chuckled. "Missed me that much already?" "Yes" "I love what you're wearing" "I'm too lazy" I whined. "And I can see your small baby bump. "Here you can touch it" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"Wow." He smiled. "Anyways we have a lot to talk about" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a quiet place. It was a field with some concrete to walk on and a bench to sit on. No one was around which was perfect.

We sat down and stayed in silence for a bit. "So how are you feeling with the baby?"

I sighed. "I mean it's a miracle. But I have a feeling there's a price towards it." "What do you mean?" "I can't have kids remember. But how this one is surviving." "Because it's Dean kid. That one a fighter like his daddy" That made me smile.

"You're right. I should enjoy it when it's born." "Your Wedding is in 5 days too" "I know" I sighed. "Don't worry Dean has done an amazing job with it" "I trust him" "I'm surprised he hasn't noticed that he's gone soft" "It's best not telling him or he will defend himself about how he isn't"

He chuckled. "How's you and Aj?" "We're fine. She's still a little dizzy and her vision isn't perfect. But she's getting better" "Yay I got payback for her" "She saw and she was happy"

We both stood up walking back to the hotel. "Tell Aj that tomorrow we'll have a girls night to make her feel better" "I will." He knocked on the door. Dean opened it.

"Hey man." They fist bump. "I can see you looked after my fiancée." I smacked him on the chest. "Yeah like I would let anything happen to my little sister" he hugged me from the side.

I smiled but it dropped. "Uh Oh" Roman and Dean looked at me in concern as I ran to the bathroom throwing up again. Dean and Roman ran in. "Charlie. You should go to the doctors" "I'm with Dean on this one Cher"

"No. I'm ok now" "That's twice in one day" He helped me up. "If I throw up one more time then I'll go get it checked out. I promise"

Dean sighed. "Alright. Just get some rest."

Roman POV

Charlie crashed on the bed as Dean pulled the blanket over her. It was just so adorable to see.

"How is she?" "She's been tired a lot. Can't you tell in her voice that she's not ok?" "I realised it when we were speaking earlier" "She just won't get it checked out"  Poor Dean. He really does care about her and the baby.

My phone went off. "Hello?" "Can you come back? I don't feel good" "Ok. I'll be there as soon as possible" I hanged up. "Gotta go, wife is sick"

Dean chuckled. "Women" "Tell me about it. Look after her alright? " "I will" "Alright see ya later" We bro hugged. Ok? We're not gay!

Dean POV

She's been out for half the day which is kinda scaring me. "Charlie?" I shook her. She groaned and pushed me away. Ok she's fine. "What do you want Dean?" "I wanted to see if you were ok." She sat up. "I really really want a milkshake" she whined. "Do you want me to get you some?" "Yes" she smiled. "I'll be back" I kiss her forehead.

Charlie POV

Dean left. I was alone with nothing to do. There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see a sick Aj with a blanket around her shoulders. "I hate being ill. I'm so bored" she coughed out laying down on the bed.

"I hate being pregnant. There's nothing to do" I layed beside her. "I wanna sleep" "So do I" we both giggled and actually fell asleep cuddling together.

Dean POV

"Dean?" I looked up and rolled my eyes walking away. "Seriously man can we talk?" "Go away Seth before I punch the blonde out of your hair" "Just listen to me" "You got a minute"

"They got to me man, alright? they bribed me, Got into my head, they used me, I fell for it. At first yeah I liked it but then I realised they wasn't family, they weren't brothers like we were. I miss you man. You've really have matured and I'm happy for you" he patted my back and walked away after his speech.

Do I believe him? Do I trust him? I shook my head heading back. My phone went off. "Sup" "You gotta come back to the hotel room and see this" "See what? Is everything ok?" "Oh everything fine. But seriously hurry" he smirked.

I made it back and walked in. Roman was standing by the bed. I looked at him funny walking over when I saw Charlie and Aj asleep together. "Wow" "I thought I would find my wife here" "They look cute. I think we should leave them. They've had a long day" "Let's go watch a movie" I placed the milkshake Charlie wanted on the table beside her and kissed her forehead. "Love you" I whispered.