Chapter 64 - Results

Charlie POV

"Morning beautiful" The sound of Dean raspy voice breaking the silence from the room. I smiled leaning my head on his chest. "Any plans today?" "Not that I know of" "Can we stay in bed?" He chuckled at that. "Of course."

Aj POV

"Aj, you ok?" Roman wrapped his musclar arms around me. I giggled. "I'm fine" he kissed my cheek. "Do you wanna annoy Charlie and Dean?" "Yes, We need payback!"

Dean POV

Charlie fell asleep again. Her phone started ringing. I strectched out to grab it. "Hello?" "Is this Mr Good?" "Yes..." "Well we would just like to inform you that Charlie results came back. Would you and your wife like to come down some day today?" "Umm, I would. She's busy if you don't mind" "No problem" "I'll be there in a bit" "See you soon"

I lifted her head up and slowly placed it on the pillow and got changed quickly leaving her a note.

Aj POV

"Do I look fat?" "AJ you're 2 months pregnant and you're not even showing" "I swear I put on some pounds" "You haven't. You look beautiful. C'mon. Let's go to their hotel room." He grabbed my hand pulling me out.

Charlie POV

I woke up to Riley crying. I yawned and realised Dean wasn't beside me until I saw a note.

'Went to get you something to eat. xxx'

I smiled at that, He's the best. I picked up Riley. "Alright little man is someone hungry" He giggled. I'll take that as a yes.

The door opened. Aj and Roman walked in. "Hey, Hey" "Hey guys" I fed Riley his bottle. "Where's Dean?" "Went to get me something to eat" "Aww how sweet" Aj cooed. "I know." I smiled.

Dean POV

I know I shouldn't be doing this behind Charlie back but she needs to focus on her match.

I sat down in the office. Blah, Blah, Blah. Talking through it. "Ok, I'm afraid it's bad news" I leaned forward. "Your wife can't have anymore kids. I'm sorry sir" I sighed and put my hands over my face. How am I gonna tell her this? "It's fine" I got up and left not wanted to know anymore.

I grabbed her some starbucks and food and made it back to our room. I walked in. Riley was laying on the bed in front of her. She was making funny faces making him giggle. She looked up. "Look Daddy back"

I smiled. "Hey I leaned down and kissed her. "Here's something" "You didn't have to. You know that right?" "I wanted to" I smiled and picked up Riley. I sighed staring at him. "You ok?" Charlie asked. "I'm fine." I sat down with him on my lap. "If I do get my results back and they're ok... Would you want more kids?" She asked me as she leaned her head on my arm.

"I don't know." I bluntly said. "I would, Riley would make a cute protective brother" She smiled. This is killing me. "He would" I put on a smile. I changed the subject. "Tonight we should go on a date. I'll get Roman and Aj to look after Riley." "You think they'll be ok with that?" "They love him"

Aj POV

I was helping Charlie get ready for her date. She had a golden dress on. Some skin were showing and silver heels. "Damn girl it's like you got a Rip this off me sign on." Charlie giggled.

Riley was with Roman in the other room. There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Dean standing there. "CHARLIE YOUR MAN HERE" I yelled to her. She came out. I can see the loving look in Dean eyes. He was smiling. "You look beautiful" he kissed her. Aww the feels. "Have fun you two but not too much fun" I closed the door on them.

Roman was reading a book to Riley. I stood in the doorway watching. He's gonna be an amazing father.

Charlie POV

We were walking down the streets into a fancy restaurant. We were at the back for more privacy. "That dress makes me want to rip it off you and do things to you" I giggled as to how similar Aj said that. "It's nice. Fits perfectly" I looked down at it.

He was smiling. We ordered a spag bowl. "Isn't this like lady and the tramp?" "Never realised that. You can have the meatball in less I have to move it with my nose for you" He smirked. I laughed. "I'm good. We're not dogs. Well I'm not" I stuck my tongue out. He chuckled. We ate some of it. "It's actually good"

We didn't realise we had the same spaghetti leaning forward to a kiss. I blushed. He laughed. "Guess it is lady and the tramp" I winked. He sat back smiling at me.

We took a stroll through the park. Dean sat on the swing. I sat on his lap. It gently swung back and forward as I leaned my head on his shoulder. This was just a perfect night I needed. A night with my husband. No stress at all.