Chapter 89 - Scan

Charlie POV

Dean took Riley out whilst I'm stuck here throwing my guts out. I sat on the floor leaning my head on the shower. I can see myself in the mirror, looking down at the bump when I heard the door go. "Charlie?" Dean called out. I heard the footsteps coming closer. He walked in. "You don't look good. What are you doing on the floor?" "What do you think" I shot back.

He helped me up. "Well get change. You've got a doctors appointment." I groaned dragging my foot along the floor. "Come on lazy" "Shut up" I snapped getting changed.

"OH MY GOD MY GOD WHATEVER GENDER IS GETTING BIG" someone screamed behind me making me jump. "Aj, you scared the shit out of me!" I was holding my chest controlling my breathing.

"Auntie crazy" Riley ran to her and hugged her legs. "Ok, Who told him to say that?" She growled. We both looked at Dean who was sneaking away. "You're lucky your son hugging me otherwise I would of drop kicked your ass through the window" she threatened making me giggle.

"Be good for Auntie" I kissed Riley cheek and got off the bus with Dean. He interwined our fingers together. "You ok or is your hormones gonna snap at me?" I glared at him and bent his fingers back. "Charlie you're hurting me" He smiled through it. I smiled innocently and let go.

He shook the pain away. "Damn girl" "I want a banana" He looked at me with his eyebrow raised. "Ok 1. You hate bananas and 2. I'm allergic to them" "oh yeah.. Can we get strawberries?" "After your scan" "You're the best" I pecked his cheek. He put his arm around my shoulder.

We walked in. "Mrs Good please lay down and lift your top up" I did what she said. Dean was beside me holding my hand. She put the cold gel on and now it was time to see the baby.

We looked on at the screen. I smiled as we saw our baby. "Do you guys wanna know the sex?" "Yeah, we would like to" Dean smiled down at me. "You're having a healthy baby girl" Dean squeezed my hand in excitement. "I told you" he whispered and kissed me.

After everything being done we left. "Let's go to the beach with Riley, Roman and Aj. Beside, I need the sun" I pouted. He chuckled. "Ok. Let's go ask them."

Beach

Dean POV

"Do I look fat? Oh my god I do. Dean do you have your shirt. Where's Riley? Oh my god why are-" I put my hand over her mouth. I was trying so hard not to snap. "You're fine don't worry" I kissed her.

Roman was swimming with Riley sat on his back. Aj was relaxing. Charlie was looking down at her baby bump. I placed my hands there. She looked up. "Don't worry. Just relax-" she pulled me into a kiss wrapping her arms around my neck. My hands went on her hips when suddenly water was thrown at us.

Riley was on Roman shoulders with a bucket. "RILEY" We both screamed. He giggled at that. I playfully rolled my eyes as Charlie laughed. She stole my hat putting it on backwards. "Hey get yours" "I can't bend down" "You look cute anyways" I pecked her lips.

"Charlotte" I looked at her confused. "I like the name Charlotte" she said. I smiled. "I love that name" "It is possible to have sex whilst being pregnant?" She asked. I took my phone out to search it up. "Yes but the orgasm gonna hurt you like a bitch" "Oh well. AJ, ROMAN. We'll be on the bus. Look after Riley" she shouted to them.

I picked her up bridal style making her laugh. We had a little bit of fun of our own.