Chapter 95 - I Know

Charlie POV

Charlotte is just too gorgeous and Dean is overprotective on her. I don't want Riley to feel left out and so him and Dean are having the day out together whilst I stay home with my baby girl.  We're spending our days off at home with the kids.

Riley, was running down the stairs. "Mummy, are you coming?" He asked giving me his puppy eyes. "It's father and son day.  No mothers" I pouted messing up his hair.

Dean, came in. I decided to walk away quietly and leaned against the counter. He walked over trapping me with his hands on both side of me instead as I wouldn't make eye contact. "You can't ignore me forever" He spoke quietly. "Just.. go." He was gonna kiss me but I moved my face to the side making him kiss my cheek instead. He sighed.

He left with Riley. I sat down with my hands over my face. Charlotte started crying. I decided to take her out for some fresh air.

Dean POV

I had Riley on my shoulders. He can't do anything dangerous. 1. He's young and 2. Mama bear will get her claws out on me. So why not a little trip to this new water park.

I placed him down as we got changed into our swimming wear. "Daddy, hurry up" I chuckled and ran with him to the huge slides. This boy has no fears.

Charlie POV

I sat her on my lap. It was such a lovely day. I was wearing my strapless summer dress with my sunglasses and flats on. My hair was down and straight with a little makeup on. Charlotte, was watching the ducks amd started giggling at them.

This reminded me when Dean talked a bit about his sister. "Hello Charlie" I looked up and saw Finn sit beside me. "Hey" I smiled. "Who's this gorgeous baby girl on your lap?" he was poking her stomach making her laugh. "My daughter Charlotte" I smiled. "She's definitely got her looks from her mother"

I looked down into my daughter blue orbs.  "Where's your husband?" "With my little boy. Decided to have a father and son day" "That's adorable" I didn't realise his arm was around me which confused me, as I looked at him, he  kissed me before I could react making me quckily pull away. "What the hell Finn? I'm married" I got up and put Charlotte in her pram.

"Charlie, I'm so much better than that lunatic." "Don't talk about my husband like that" He kissed me again gripping his hands on my waist. I pushed him off and slapped him. I pushed the pram and power walked it home.

Charlotte, was asleep as I put her to bed. As I walked downstairs Dean walked in carrying Riley who was sleeping. He took him to bed and came back down, as he did I hugged him and burst into tears. I knew he was confsied on my action but he did wrap his arms around me as I looked up at him and kissed him. He was surprised but kissed back. I broke it off and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Finn kissed me and said he was better than you. I pushed him off and told him to not talk about my husband like that" "He's dead." He growled. "Best to tell you before any pictures come out. I did slap him though" Dean smirked at that. "I believe you" he pecked my lips.

He went into the kitchen to cook something up. He looked at my medication and looked down. I hugged him from behind. "I love you" I whispered. "Did I cause your stress?" He turned around looking down at me. "No. I'm just stressing out over everything" I sighed.

He was twirling my hair as I leaned in and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He pinned me against the wall pulling my dress up so he can get inbetween my legs. We started making out. "Mummy, Daddy" Riley sleepily said as he was stood there rubbing his eye.

Dean, quickly put me down as I sorted myself out. "Yes sweetie?" I crouched in front of him. "What were you and daddy doing?" I looked at Dean who was holding back a laugh.

"Uhhh.. Are you hungry. Daddy cooking something up" "I want a banana split pleeease" "Yeah your mother can make that'' "Ironically how he loves them and I hate them and you can't eat them."

Charlotte, started crying. "I got her" Dean walked out. Riley was getting a cup as I made him his lunch. "Mummy can you pass me the milkshake." I smiled passing him the container.

Dean, came down with Charlotte who was giggling. "You know sometimes I think you drug my kids because they're always giggling with you" I smiled. Dean, laughed and was swaying her to sleep. "Take her quickly" "Yeah your drink is by Riley's" I said as I grabbed her.

He grabbed his mug and drank it. "Daddy that's my-" Dean spat it out and started choking. "That was my drink" Riley whined. "Honey.. what were you drinking?" "Banana milkshake" oh fuck. "Dean?" "I'm ok. I drank a little" he continued to cough.

Riley was laughing. "RILEY LEE GOOD" "Sorry Mother" "Dean, go to the doctors now!"

...

Night.

The kids were asleep. Dean was laying in bed finding something to watch. I climbed into bed and crawled on to him. Sitting on his bare chest. "You ok now. Is your throat ok?" I asked brushing his hair back. "I'm fine, doing a lot better with you like this" he grinned as I leaned in to kiss him. My top magically came off during the progress. "You have made this so much easier for me" he growled as I was wearing a strappless bra that zips up at the front. I giggled as he unzipped it and threw it across the room.

I helped him take his boxers off as he took my underwear off. "Gosh you're so beautiful" he whispered. "I want to please my man tonight" I whispered in his ear. I positioned myself ready as he entered me.

Morning.

I can feel his... umm thingy on my ass.  His face was buried in the crook of my neck. "Dean, control it" "I can't help it" he mumbled sleepily. "I need to get up and check on the kids" I said. He groaned and let go of me.

I got up and took a shower. Dean was still asleep as I got changed. So I decided to throw a shoe at him. "Oww" he threw a pillow at me. "Get up lazy" I was wearing a white top and leggings. He glared at me.

"Does my hip look out of place again?" I randomly blurted out.  "No. Why?  Is it hurting you?" Dean started getting all concerned. "Just feels like it" I collapsed on the bed. He got and put his boxer and jogging bottoms on.

"Tell me if it's bugging you or any damge. No more hiding it from me" "I won't" I smiled.

He was gonna walk out. "Dean!" He stopped and looked at me. "I..uhh...." I sighed. "Nevermind" It's quite hard telling small bits of my past to him. "You can tell me" he sat beside me. "I.." He placed a hand on my thigh. "Hey. It's ok. Take your time" I sighed leaning my head on his arm. "When my Mum use to hit me and call me ugly. I was depressed and drank. I even hurt myself" I quietly said and looked down. "You really didn't think I notice them?" I looked at him confused. "They're on your hip. I see them when you sleep next me. You also have a little star tattoo on your butt" he whispered.  I blushed. "I was waiting for you to tell me and I'm glad you did" he pecked my lips. "Am I ugly and worthless?" I asked

He was looking at me insane. "HELL NO! You're gorgeous and you are so not worthless. Everyone loves you. Even your fans do. I don't want that coming out of your mouth again missy"

"That's why I love you and I honestly don't regret having drunk sex with you at 16"  I said making him chuckle. "I don't either princess. You're mine. All mine" He kissed my forehead.