Bail

Charlie POV

I woke up in Dean arms my face was buried in his neck. "I love you so much" I looked up. He was looking down at me smiling. He kissed my dry lips and was slowly rubbing my back which was slowly lowering to my ass. "Dean!" "Not my fault that ass of yours has gotten bigger and tight. Have you been doing squats?" "Maybe.." I giggled. "Next time you do them at the gym call me over. I'll help" he smirked rolling on top of me. "Urr get off me. You're so big" "They're called muscles" "Still crushing me" he kissed me slowly lifting his weight off. "You're so horny Dean" "You make me horny just by watching you wrestle or seeing that gorgeous body" "I sorta do love having Morning Sex" I bit my lips smiling. "I might start liking my mornings now"

.......

"Ahh.. oh, Dean" I threw my head back arching my back clinging on to the bed sheet with my hands as he thrusted harder in. If he's trying make me scream his name over and over. It's definitely working.

Someone was knocking at the door. Bad timing. "Ignore it" he whispered. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head letting out a moan. "Oh.. baby faster" The knocking got louder. Dean cussed under his breath and got up putting his boxers on. I had the blanket covering me. As he opened the door. It was my Dad. Oh shit awkward as fuck. I hid under the blanket.

Dean POV

Well this is not awkward at all.... "Umm. Hey.." "Well I guess I came at bad timing.. but umm when you're done making my daughter 'happy.' Tell her to meet me when she gets to the arena" he walked away. I closed the door.

She came out from under the blanket. "Yo-" "I heard" I chuckled and climbed back on the bed. We kissed. "Get some clothes on before I make you 'happy' again" she smacked my chest. "Shut up" "Love you too" I smirked. "Oh fuck it" she took me by surprise knocking me down. She was on top and started kissing me.

RAW

Charlie POV

As we walked in holding hands. My Dad was standing by some crates. "I'll be back" I pecked his lips. He took my bags and went to our locker room. "Hi daddy" I hugged him. "Hi sweetheart" he kissed my forehead. "You needed to speak to me?" "Yes I do"

Dean POV

I was waiting for Charlie after I had my match against J and J security. She finally came back but something up. She looked like she saw a kitten get shot. "You ok babe?" "I'm fine" her voice went high. Right I'm gonna ask her tonight. Cuz if I ask now, it'll look like she will burst in to tears.

She has a match against Tamina. I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Good luck tonight" I kissed her cheek. She smiled and left. Seth and Roman walked in. "Sup brotha" "Does she know?" Seth asked. "We've been planning it for almost 4 months and no she doesn't. Just wait till next Monday baby" we all put our fist out.

Charlie POV

"GET UP SHE SCREAMED" I tried using the ropes for support. As I walked towards her I was met by a kick. She pinned getting the 3 count. I had my hands on my mouth. Tamina walked up celebrating as Naomi held her belt up.

I slowly made it backstage. I couldn't focus. How could they release him on bail. Bray said that Barry was let out of prison. I don't want to danger my kids. I was daydreaming that I didn't realise Dean was in front of me.

"Charlie?" "Hmm what?" "I said are you okay?" "I'm fine" "Are you sure?" "Yes. Perfectly fine"

Dean POV

She walked off. I followed her. And in 3.. 2..1... she screamed throwing all the chairs and tables around. I stood there with my arms crossed watching. "Done?" I had to duck as she threw a chair at me.

"Ok, now I'm done" she went over and hugged me. Hormonal.. "I gotta go ok. I won't be long." "I saw your match earlier. Being adorable on the commentary table" she giggled. I chuckled and kissed her.

Charlie POV

I walked into the girls bathroom. Bayley was there with Alexa. "Hey girlies" I was removing my makeup. "You ok after getting that kick?" "Oh I'm fine. I've had worse." I shrugged. "That's true" we all started laughing.
I left them at peace and saw Taimina. I dropped my bags and charged at her knocking her flying throwing punches. She shielded her face as I kept on hitting. Someone pulled me off. "LET GO" I screamed trying to get out the person grip.

"Calm the fuck down" he hissed. It was Dean. I relaxed. He took me back to our locker room and closed the door. I paced around. "I hate her, I seriously HATE HER" I punched the wall but shook it in pain. "Oww" "you idiot" "Shut up Dean" I held it against my chest.

He came over and grabbed my wrist, He kissed my knuckle and pulled me into a hug.

Hotel

Dean came out the shower in just his boxers. I was in my nighty laying on the bed. He came over to me laying his chest on to my chest. His hands were travelling up my thighs as he kissed my neck sucking on the sweet spot. I laid back enjoying it. His hands travelled behind my thighs going up to my ass and squeezed it. My hip moved up. "I love you" Dean whispered. "I love you too" I smiled as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Please tell me you haven't left a love bite there?" "...Maybe.." he smirked. "Little bastard" "You want me don't you" he whispered and started teasing me. I closed my eyes biting my lips. "All you got to do is beg and I'm all yours?" He whispered with a little grin on his face. I decided to tease him myself. I twirled his hair with my finger. "Actually you're gonna be begging. How you want me to moan your name, claw your back or scream of pleasure. I know you want to be inside of me"

He was turned on. I can tell he was shocked that I was playing his little games. He pinned my arms about my head attacking me with kisses. "I want all of that right now" he growled. This is gonna be an interesting night. I'll tell him about Barry tomorrow