Chapter 28 - RAW

Charlie POV

Dean arms were tightly wrapped around my waist, I've been awake for a while waiting for him to wake up. Every movement I make he will tighten the grip.

Let's start the day when I first ever woke him up. I screamed. Dean fell off the bed and groaned. "Charlie." "Yes Deany?" I said in my innocent voice.

He glared at me. "You're lucky you're pretty" "Love you too"

He got up and sat on the bed. "No fighting tonight. You promised ok?" "Ok" I smiled.

He kissed my forehead and went to take a shower. I drifted off back to sleep.

Dream.

If you don't break up with Dean, I will haunt your dreams. Charlie! But all I can say is. Run...

Dream ends.

"Charlie wake up" I opened my eyes to see Dean with a towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm gonna take a shower" I spoke quietly.

I got up and went to the bathroom stripping my clothes off and getting in the shower. The warm water hit my body making me relax a bit.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind. "You ok?" I didn't answer. I turned to face him and wrapped my small arms around his waist hugging him tightly.

He lifted my chin up to see a few tears drop. He brushed it away and gave me a soft kiss. "Tell me tonight" he whispered. I nodded and leaned my head on his chest.

-----

Dean was sat on the bed watching me. I've been quiet all day. I'm currently packing my bags as we leave to the next city after RAW.

I know deep down Dean wants to ask me what's wrong but he's trying his best not to. He got up and grabbed my bags. He gave me a small smile and put my bags in the boot of the car with his.

The drive there was quiet, Dean would glance over. He put his hand on my knee. I gave him a warm smile and rested my head on his arm.

We made it to the arena.

Dean held my hand as we walked in.

"I gotta go tell Stephanie I can't fight tonight" I mumbled. "Meet me in catering afterwards" he gave my shoulder a light squeeze and walked off.

Stephanie Office

"Sorry to say this but I can't fight tonight. I had surgery" I crossed my arms. "So you'll be backing out the fight at Survivor Series?" she smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Please like that will ever happen. I'm gonna make sure you lose" I growled and stormed out.

Catering

I made it to catering where Dean was. I sat down and crossed my arms sulking. "What did she say?" "Nothing, she's just annoying. Even looking at her just urgh." I scrunched my face up

Dean chuckled wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I looked over and saw Bray watching. He was glaring at Dean.

He looked at me and smirked. "Umm, Charlie?" Dean said snapping me back to reality. "Sorry what?" "Your water bottle isn't a stress ball"

I didn't realise I was angry that I took it out on the bottle. "Oh..." I dropped it and sighed leaning my elbows on the table brushing my hair back with my hands.

Dean started rubbing my back. "You're always stressed out, you need to relax."

Brie walked by dressed like Aj. "I think the medication making me go crazy." I shook my head. Nikki walked past and smirked at me.