K.O

Charlie POV

I woke up to Dean snoring beside me still making me smile. He's so adorable. I pecked his lips. His eyes fluttered open. "Morning" he pulled me down on top of him. "Let's have some extra sleep" "Come on lazy" he had his arms around me. "Babe" "Come on Charlie" "I want Starbucks" "You and your bloody Starbucks" "Hehe love you"

Raw

Dean was facing the Big Show as for Me. Bayley and I have one against Becky and Charlotte. I accompanied Dean to his match that was first.

The match started Big Show pushed him into the corner and tore the front part of his tank top. My jaw dropped. Damn the giant angry. He slapped his bare chest making me cringe.

Dean was taking control after knocking him out the ring. I was cheering him on. He was fighting shirtless. I mean I'm not complaining. Show tried winning by countout.

When Dean jumped through the ropes he was met by a K.O punch. I gasped running to his side. "Baby come on get up" he tried but failed collapsing back down. "You ok?"

As I turned around Big Show fist connected to my jaw. Everything went black the minute my head hit the floor.

Dean POV

I was a bit dizzy, until a body collapsed beside me. My eyes widened. She wasn't moving. Anger ran through my body. I didn't care what pain I was in.

I used the barricade to get up. He turned around charging at me, I moved pushing him through it dropping to my knees making me laugh as he layed there.

I looked down to my side. Charlie hasn't moved once. I stood up, but could barely keep my balance. I lifted her up bridal style carrying her. I dropped on one knee. God this is difficult after getting chokeslammed and punched.

I took her to the trainers room. Bayley and Aj barged. "Is she ok?" "She's out cold." "We have a match!" "Well sorry does she look ok to fight?" I snapped

"Alright pissy pants just because you lost" Aj snapped back. "Watch what you say to me" I growled.

"Guys" Seth came in pushing me back as Bayley held back Aj. "Let's go to our match" Bayley pushed her out. I sat back down.

"Look Dean" "What do you want?" "What do I want? I want to settle this properly and not do this on and off relationship. We're also doing this for the girls for them to be a team and not argue like we've been doing and before you say it yes it is my fault I broke our team, our friendship and our brotherhood up." "The big question is why Seth? You chose fame over brothers." "But look where it's got you and Roman. We knew we wasn't gonna be a team forever but look at this man. You're more popular than me still, Fans love you heel or face. You have your own merchandise. You're building up Dean. You had a shot at the WWE Worldheavyweight championship. Through all those broken group it came up with something even better"

I looked at Charlie. "She's also a big part of this too, if I remember what you said. 'I don't date girls there here to bang and drop' did you do that with her?" "I love her Seth" "And I would never thought I'd hear Dean Ambrose say that. I'm sorry for hurting you man. I really am" he patted my back and walked out.

AJ POV

"Urr I hate him sometimes." "Do you guys have like a hate and like friendship?" "Something like that" I heard my music blare through the arena. "Time to beat some rookies ass" "But I'm a-" "Bayley you know what I meant let's go" I skipped down the ramp with Bayley behind.

Dean POV

I was carefully holding a small ice pack on her face. Bo walked in. "What do you want?" "Relax came to check on my Niece not a crime" I sat back down. He leaned on the wall crossing his arms. "So what's going on between the whole who's having Charlie thing" "I think Bray just mad that she chosen Roman over him." "I understand that but it's his Daughter" "He left her didn't he and he has a son as well. But he doesn't bother with him" I snapped.

"Since when did Ambrose become so..." "Fatherly? Ever since my first child was born. He's 9 now and I'm still with my kids so don't stick up for your brother. She's a grown ass women that can decide for herself" "Looks like you've finally matured. Wow Charlie really has healed you" he left. I sat back down looking down at her. I sighed.

Bayley POV

Becky locked her submission on Aj I tried getting in but was kicked off the ropes. Becky theme blared through the arena meaning she won. I rolled in to check on Aj. She was on her knees holding her arm and went crazy hitting the mat screaming.

I stood there looking around. Do I help her... I just helped her up. She pushed me off and rolled out the ring storming up the ramp.

Dean POV

I heard someone groaning. I turned around. Charlie was waking up. I walked over helping her sit up. She was looking pale. "You ok?" "I feel like I have a hangover" I kissed her forehead. "What happened?" "I just turned around and he punched me for no reason. Stupid giant on his man period I guess"

I chuckled at that. Bayley walked in. Aj stormed in. "Charlie" Bayley squealed running up to her and hugging her. She smiled. Aj was all moody. I guess she's on her period too. "How did our match go?" "We lost" Aj said all angry. "It's fine we'll get them next time"

It's good she was happy and not all pissy for being knocked out. "Looks like I'm nursing tonight" "Yeah only nurse her nothing else" Bayley warned. Charlie went red in the cheeks. "No promises it's been a while" I winked at her. She giggled. "Someone give me a barf already" Aj scoffed walking out making gagging noises. We all burst out laughing.