Chapter 31 - This is War.

Charlie POV

Dean left me in catering. I watched as my team were getting beaten up really bad.

As I was watching I was unexpectedly attacked from behind only for it to be Nikki.

She threw me into the wall. "You think this is a game. Huh?"  She kicked me in the stomach. "You think this is funny?" she grabbed my hair pulling me back up and dragged me through to the entrance pushing me down the ramp.

The crowd were booing her as I crawled to the barricade but I was met with a boot in the face. She picked me up and did the Rack Attack on me.

Triple H did his finisher on Ryback. Team Authority were standing. Nikki stood over my body as they all smirked and congratulated themselves.

My body was hurting everywhere. It was getting weaker. I just let my body go and passed out.

-----

"Charlie wake up" someone shook me. I opened them slowly. Dean had a concerned look on his face. "My head hurts" I mumbled.

We were back at our hotel room. "You got beaten up pretty bad. Doctor said you will have a few bruises. Nothing serious."

"I'm gonna kill her"

I slowly sat up. "Can we at least go out somewhere? I don't wanna be stuck in bed again."

"Stay in bed for today. Ok? I'll be here with you" he laid beside me. I rested my head on to his chest.

Dean POV

Charlie, fell asleep. I slowly removed her from me and got up. Her phone started going off. I quickly answered it so she wouldn't wake up. "Hello?" "Why are you on my daughter phone?" He growled.

I rolled my eyes. "Because she's asleep and needs to rest. Why are you calling?" "There's something I need to tell her. But it can wait" he laughed and hanged up.

I looked at her. What does he need to tell her?

Charlie POV

"Dean?" I mumbled with my eyes still closed. "I'm here Charlie" I opened them. He was beside me with his arms around my waist. "I feel sore" my voice was scratchy.

Dean buried his face in the curve of my neck. "I wish you wasn't" I turned my head slightly. "But I'm glad to have you with me"

He smiled and gave me a kiss. I started brushing his hair back. "You need a haircut" "Why? Don't like my hair long?" "No you look hot. But I love it short. It's a turn on" I purred.

"You just love messing with me" "Hey, I know you don't wanna hurt me. So what else can I do?" "I can be gentle" he whispered. "Even better" I smiled.

-----

I lost count at Round 3. But we were at it for a long time. Dean collapsed beside me as we were both breathing heavily.

"I think I'm gonna be sore still after I wake up"

Dean chuckled.

"Your Dad called" "You mean Bray" I corrected. "Yeah.. he wants to tell you something" "What was it? And how did he get my number?" "I don't know and he wouldn't tell me"

I rolled my eyes and sat up grabbing my phone. "What are you doing?" "What do you think?" I dialed the number.

"Well hello darling" "What do you want now?" "Well isn't that a nice way to speak to your Father" "Just fucking spill" I growled.

"I know Ambrose is beside you. I can't tell you now. Maybe after Survivor Series. Rest up princess. Feel better"

The phone went dead.

I threw my phone in anger. "Fucking asshole" "Hey! Calm down."

I grabbed his shirt and shoved it on. "Charlie! You can't walk on the ankle" "I don't care." I got up from out from the bed and limped it to my closet.

"Charlie, What are you doing?"

I ignored him and grabbed a pair of shorts, top and t-shirt and slipped it on. He got up and shoved his boxer on. "Charlie where are you going?" "Where do you think?" "I'm coming with you" "No, I need to be alone to do this" "Char-" "Trust me if I'm not back in 2 hours. Come look for me"

He eventually gave in.

-----

Here goes nothing. After a few knocks Bray opens the door. "Ah. Charlie. What brings you here?" "Cut the fucking crap. What is it you want?"

"That's no way to speak to your Father" "Seriously, Bray tell me"

Before he could tell me anything a women stood next to him.

My jaw dropped "Mum?" "Hello Sweetie"

She was sober too.

"What are you doing here?" "Your Father and I are back together" She smiled. "But you and Seth?" "What about him?" "You guys had a baby and were engaged" "No... and the baby isn't his it's your Fathers"

"That son of a bitch" I mumbled. "Did he tell you that?" "Yes and I'm gonna kill him" I growled.

"Come in" Bray gestured.

I walked in to see my 11 month old brother. "He's grown so much" I picked him up and pecked his cheek. He giggled at me.

Mum smiled as Bray wrapped his arm around her. "He's got an amazing sister" Bray said.

"I want us to be a family again" Mum was serious.

"I don't know. Can we? Because I'm still not over everything and it's a big step"

"We understand Charlie, you're always welcome here. Maybe one day be a real family and we all forgive each other"

"Maybe so.. I gotta go" I gave my brother back to my Mum and left.

-------

I opened the door to our hotel room. Dean was asleep on the bed. I limped over but tripped over his shoe. I whinced in pain and held my ankle. "Fucking asshole leaving it there"

I tried to get up but only fall back down in pain. Eventually I felt his arms around me lifting me up and laying me on the bed. He sat by my leg. "How was it?" He asked as he slipped my shoe off revealing my ankle.

"Normal I guess" He stared at me but carried on wrapping the bandage around my ankle. "What did Bray want?" He stopped and looked at me.

"He wants to be a family again. I saw my brother and he's back together with my Mum."

Dean stared at me. "What did you say?" "I said I'm still not over everything it's a big step I'm taking"

"Do you want to be a family again?" "Dean! What's with the 50 thousand questions?" "I'll stop then" he got up and grabbed his jacket. "Where are you going?" "Out" was all he can say before slamming the door shut.

----

Why was Dean asking so many questions? It was 3am and he still wasn't back. I crawled out of my bed landing on the floor. The door swung open. Was he singing? Oh great he's drunk.

"Babe what are you doing on the floor?" "I felt like it" "I love your attitude" he purred.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you drunk?" "Can't I go out drinking?" "Dean! Please" I begged. He sat beside me and leaned his back on the bed.

"I'm scared of losing you again.. And if you guys become a family again you might forget about me or hate me because I can't stand your Father but also you wouldn't need me anymore to make you happy"

Did that just really come out of his mouth?

"Of course I need you, Dean! I love you. Family or not you come first because you've changed my life completely and even saved me, Remember that. Ok?"

He layed down and rested his head on my legs. He must be tired and I can't get up so I'll leave him like that.

But also I'm scared of losing him too.