Chapter 65 - Finding out

Dean POV

The sound of someone crying woke me up. Charlie wasn't beside me. I scanned the room to find her on the floor. I slipped out of bed and walked up to her. "Charlie?" I went down on one knee. My hand went on her back.

She handed me a piece of paper. It was her test results. The doctor just had to send it out too. Asshole. "I'm sorry" I pulled her into my chest as she cried, My tank top was filled with her tears.

Morning came she cried herself to sleep cuddled to me. She's broken. I sneaked out of bed. Riley was awake in his crib. "Wanna see Mummy?" I picked him up and placed him beside her. He was kicking his little feet around. I think he tired himself out. He drifted off to sleep.

I smiled at the view of my wife and son. How she turned my life around. I would never forget about seeing that beautiful face. Never thought I would get married or even have a kid. When she gave birth to him. I just couldn't believe he was mine.

Charlie started waking up. She opened her eyes slightly and stared at Riley for a bit. "My only son" she whispered and pulled him closer to her. "I don't want you growing up and leaving me. Ok?" She kissed his forehead.

She then looked at me. I leaned down and kissed her. "Everything gonna be ok. You have me and you have Riley." She nodded. I brushed a fallen tear from her cheek. She scooted up a bit so I can lay down. She had her back to me. I put my arm around her waist. "You will always have us. No matter what happens" I whispered in her ear.

-------

What felt like forever. She finally got out of bed. She looked horrible and depressed. This was what I was trying to avoid. She was slowly cleaning up anything. Riley was playing with his toys. Well. more like gumming them.

"Charlie. Stop" I pulled her into me. "I need to wash Riley clothes" She mumbled. "Stop." I sat her down and crouched in front of her. "It's not the end of the world. Just be glad we have a kid. Maybe in the future. You could possibly actually have another miracle one. But for now let's not focus on that. You have a match, hopefully becoming the divas champion. Now RAW is monday and you have a contract signing. Try and be mentally stable. Or turn it into anger. Because next sunday? Our job is on the line. Then what? I'm not fussed on having another child because I have you no matter what. And I will not let anything happen to you. You wanna know why? Because I love You more than I love wrestling and that's saying a lot" A smile appeared on her face and a couple of tears. "Those better be happy tears" I smiled brushing them away. She nodded.

Riley was crawling around. He came to Charlie foot and sat down raising his arms up. She picked him up and placed him on her lap. I kissed the top of his head. "My little munchkin" Charlie said to him. "Already stealing mummy away from me Riley?"

Charlie giggled. "There's that beautiful giggle I missed" I kissed her lips softly. "Forever and Always?" "Forever and Always Mrs Good"