Destiny

Charlie POV

I was cuddled with Dean, My back pressed against his chest. I sat up on my side holding my stomach gasping in pain. "Charlie" Dean sat up with his hand on my forearm. "What's wrong?" "I don't know, maybe the lack of food" "Don't start that again" "No, No I just don't have the time eating with looking after the kids and work." "When was your actual decent meal?" "The breakfast you made me" "Get something to eat" I got up and went to the fridge opening it. "Anything?" "Just a banana, can't eat it and you'll react to it. Again!" "Hey Riley fault" "You didn't check the mug" "I did" "Oh Really"

Charlotte, started crying. "I got her" Dean walked out. Riley was getting a cup as I made him his lunch. "Mummy can you past me the milkshake." I smiled passing him the container.

Dean, came down with Charlotte who was giggling. "You know sometimes I think you drug my kids because they're always giggling with you" I smiled. Dean, laughed and was swaying her to sleep. "Take her quickly" "Yeah your drink is by Riley's" I said as I grabbed her.

He grabbed his mug and drank it. "Daddy that's my-" Dean spat it out and started choking. "That was my drink" Riley whined. "Honey.. what were you drinking?" "Banana Milkshake"

"Ok, I was a bit tired that day. Charlotte wasn't a quiet baby and nor is she now" "She was so innocent." I heard Jackson crying. "I got him" Dean left.

Minutes later he came back with him giggling. "Are you serious?" He smirked "kids love me" "They all fricking giggle seriously. Do you drug them?" "No, I make faces at them" "Oh now I know why they laugh, You don't need to make a face" "Now I know where Charlotte gets her cheeky and sarcasm from" "Not me "She's practically a mini you" "fuck off" "Moody, Mummy meany isn't she Jackson" he clapped his hand. "Rude!"

"Oh look what Jackson got" he picked up a baby 'DA' top. "That's cute" "And they have a baby bib, I got him one, Also Bella got a dog leash" "Let me guess merchandise?" He smirked. It was 9am. The kids should be waking up.

I went downstairs to feed Bella and get a bottle for Jackson. "Mummy can we go on a picnic?" I screamed dropping the bottle. Charlotte gave me a heart attack. "Jesus Christ honey you scared me" "Sorry but can we Mummy" "Ask your father." She ran off. I sighed and started clearing the mess.

Dean POV

"DADDY" Charlotte ran in. "Yes sweetheart?" "Can we go on a Picnic?" "If you want." "As a family" "Sure. Go tell Riley to get change" she ran out. Jackson sat there starring. "Let's get you changed"

Charlie POV

After the mess I finally had the bottle done and went upstairs. Jackson started crying. I walked into the room. "Look what Mummy got" he stopped and his smile appeared showing his dimples. "Better get change, going on a picnic" Dean said sliding on a shirt. I sighed. "OK get everything ready. I'll change" "Ok" he kissed me and left the room.

I slippen on a white crop top, dungarees and white sneakers. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail.

.....

Dean placed the blanket on the grass and placed the basket on top. This was bringing back memorieds. Not the good one's.

I skipped over to the picnic and sat down on the blanket. Dean sat beside me. We ate some food. Well I threw some at him.

I saw something red below my dress but I ignored it. I got these sharp pains in my stomach. Dean, was over by the car on the phone. He was smiling but then it faded when he saw me. The last thing I remember is he dropped his phone and ran over to me before I collapsed.

I jumped when Dean placed his hands on my shoulders. "You ok?" He whispered. I just nodded. He turned me around. "I know you're thinking about that day." "It was 7 years ago Dean." "7 years, I just can't believe I've been with you that long." "I'm surprised myself, people said it wouldn't last long" "Riley 7th birthday coming up." "I know then Charlotte 6th a few weeks after his" "What are we doing for their birthday?" "Probably go to Florida and go to Disneyland" "Does he even watch TV? It's more X-Box" "Then Charlotte can have that as a birthday present"

We heard giggling and looked to see Riley sat down holding Jackson with Charlotte beside him playing with Jackson tiny hand. I smiled and looked at Dean. He was smiling too at them.

He looked at me. I kissed him. I felt tiny arms wrap around my legs. It was Charlotte. "You ok sweetheart?" "I'm sorry Mummy" "For what?" "For being naughty. I love you"

I crouched down to her height. "I love you too Baby girl" she kissed my cheek and ran back to Riley. "Let's feed our babies" We sat together like a family laughing.

They both went off to the Park with Dean. I sat with Jackson feeding him his bottle. Someone sat on the blanket beside me.
"What do you want?" I placed Jackson in his stroller strapping him in since he was asleep and packed the stuff away.

"To talk Charlie." "Well for once stop trying to steal my brother Identity" "Charlie, it's me. Danny!" "Why the Change of name then?" "It what everyone knows me as" "There's no proof" I stood up.

"'I promise I'll never let you cry alone' I was never there too. I use to say it to you all the time but.." my heart was beating really fast.
"The Greater the storm-" "The brighter your Rainbow" he looked up and smiled. "Danny..." "Charlie, it's me" "DANNY" I jumped on him hugging him really tight sobbing. He was crying too" "it's me baby sis, it's me"