Blackout

3 months later

Charlie POV

"You are all cleared Mrs Good." My Doctor said. I squealed and jumped down hugging him. My Hip is finally good as new, No bruises so suck it Divas. I've got no weak spots... Yet.

I was back in Vegas. I heard Dean and Roman were doing Wizard World. So I might surprise Dean. The Security knew who I was. He said once everyone gone he'll make him stay, That and I also gave him a autograph.

Dean POV

I love meeting my fans. The Questions they ask, Conversation, Dreams, Even customised top of me or my merchandise. So far Roman and I were talking after the Pictures being taken and Signing Autographs.

"Favourite superhero?" A fan asked. "Oh that's easy Batman" I simply answered. Everyone was waiting for Roman. I think I know where this is going. "Superman" they all cheered making us laugh. We answered a few more questions.

"What a day man" Roman patted my back and left. As I was about to leave the security was calling me. "Dean, do you spare one more fan?" "Of course" The door opened.

My beautiful wife walked through. She smiled and ran into my arms. I spun her around. "I've missed you so much" "I've missed you too" she pulled me into a kiss. I've missed those sweet lips of hers. I never wanted to let go.

"Now I believe I was here to get a picture." She said making me laugh. I pecked her lips. After our picture was taken. We headed home.

The Home we haven't stepped foot in for a while due to travelling. "Home sweet home" she sighed collapsing on the couch. "How was your recovery?" "Painful, but worth it. Just glad it's all over" "I'm glad you're not in any more pain now." "But, in order to get my rematch which I should. Stephanie booked me in every show and live events for 3 months. No breaks" she sighed. "That's horrible. You're gonna be shattered" I frowned. "Well I'm gonna take a quick shower. Still smell like hospital" she kissed me and ran upstairs.

Charlie POV

After my shower. I walked into the bedroom and removed my towel when I felt a pair of arms around my waist from behind. Dean buried his face in the crook of my neck. "You're so beautiful" he whispered. I turned around facing him wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed my lips gently slowly pushing me on to the bed.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this." He said removing his boxers. He kissed me again, as his hands slowly travelled underneath my thighs. "I love you so much" he said as he entered me. "I love you too" I quietly moaned. The rest of night was making sweet love to each other.

Morning

I woke up laying on top of Dean. His arm was around me as he rested his chin on top my head. I twirled a piece of his hair. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. "No wonder why I had a good night sleep you fell asleep on top for me" I lifted my head up slowly and brushed his hair back kissing him. I could just kiss him all day and I wouldn't be sick of it.

"I don't wanna move" I groaned. "Nor do I Princess" he soothingly rubbed my back and started kissing me. I straddled his waist as we started going into round 2 moans were escaping our mouths.

Someone was knocking at the door. "Ignore it" Dean whispered. The knocking got louder. Dean started cussing under his breath. I climbed off putting my shorts and tank top on.

I went downstairs and opened the door. Aj was here with Roman, Seth, Bayley, Naomi, Jimmy, Jey, Natalya and Tyson. "What is this?" "A mini get together. To celebrate your recovery" Aj grinned. "Where's my kids?" "Relax they're with Bray."