Custody

Charlie POV

"You wouldn't mind me kissing a girl right?" Dean looked straight at me with the 'What the fuck' look. "Umm. Why?" "Just to make my character more crazy" "if it's not making out then fine I'm ok with it. Just don't start liking girls after doing it" "If I do. Just have sex with me" "Wow Charlie" We both started laughing.

"You are insane you know that right?" "I'll take it as a compliment" I giggled. We parked outside my house. As we got out. Carl came running up to me. "You're getting big" I picked him up.

"I've been told" he giggled. "How's school been?" "Good, I've made tones of friends and. I'm the captain of the football team. "Well done" Dean and Carl high fived. "They've also got a Wrestling school for kids so I do that for my weekends too" "Wow. You're energetic aren't ya" I put him down.

My Mum came out holding Charlotte. "Hello Sweetheart" "Hey Mum." I took Charlotte. She clinged on to me really tight. I frowned. "You ok sweetie" "She probably missed you"

Something odd. Charlotte shaking. Dean hasn't realised it. Carl and Him went to the back so he can teach him some wrestling moves.

"Where's Riley?" "He's asleep" "Oh ok. Well can you keep an eye on him I'm gonna take Charlotte out. Mother and Daughter bonding" "Have fun girls"

As I was walking down the streets. I put her down and crouched in front of her. "Honey. What's wrong? You can tell Mummy. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Remember we'll tell each other anything"

"If I tell you he will hurt me again" "Who?" "She said don't tell Mummy but I can tell Daddy." "Ok you can tell Daddy. I won't know" I said making her smile.

I texted Dean.

Dean POV

"Nice. You'll be an amazing wrestler." "I wanna be a Wrestler like you and my sister." "You will soon" I patted his back. My phone went off.

Charlie - Something wrong with Charlotte. She won't tell me but she might tell you. I'm outside the park.

Dean - ok, I'll bring Riley and Carl as well.

"Come on Carl. Let's go to the park. Your sister and niece is there. But first let me get Riley." As I walked into the house Charlie mum stopped me. "Can you kinda move. I wanna see my son" "The boy sleeping" strange he doesn't sleep around this time. "Well I'll still like to check on him" "I didn't want Charlie to notice. But Riley got some bruising because he had an accident at nursery. Don't worry her" "Ok.... I won't"

I went into his room. He wasn't sleeping. "Daddy" he jumped into my arms. "Hey buddy. Wanna go to the park?" "Yes please. Let's go now" "So egor" I chuckled.

Park

"Hey" I kissed Charlie and sat down. "I'll go with Riley and Carl." She passed me Charlotte. "Hey Princess. You ok?" She shook her head no. "Grandma friend hit me. It really hurt"

My eyes widened. I couldn't snap. Not whilst she's here. "What did Grandma friend do?" "Yanked me by my arm and pulled me by my hair. See look" she rolled her sleeves up. I saw the finger marks. "Don't leave me Daddy"

I hugged her tightly. She cried. "It's ok baby. I promise no one will hurt you" I think I know who the 'Friend' is and I'm gonna hurt him.

Charlie POV

"Mummy, can I tell you something?" Riley came up to me. "Sure honey." I crouched down in front of him. "This man hurt Charlotte cuz she wouldn't do what she was told and I tried saving her and he kicked me." He pulled his t-shirt up. I put my hand over my mouth. The tears fell. "Oh honey." I pulled him into a hug.

Whilst Dean and I have been travelling. Our kids are getting tortured at home. This is all my fault, I knew I shouldn't of trusted my Mum. I'm not gonna let her have Carl. I'm gonna fight for custody. Hell no this has to stop.

I picked him up and went to Dean. "Babe, what's wrong?" I showed him the marking on our son. He sighed and rolled Charlotte sleeves up. "I'm gonna kill him. And I'm gonna fight custody for Carl." I put Riley down and stormed away.

Dean POV

"Daddy, what's Mummy doing?" "She's going on a walk to cool off" I said as I was texting.

Roman

Emergency. Charlie, gonna kill someone. I can't do anything. I've got the kids. I need you to babysit. I'm coming over.

I sent it. "CARL, WE'RE LEAVING." He came running over. They all got in the car. Boys at the back. Charlotte at the front with me.

I drove them to a hotel Roman was staying out. "Mate, what's going on?" "Look after the kids I'll explain later" I got in the car.

Charlie POV

I knocked on the door. Barry answered. With no hesitation. I punched him in the nose. "YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD" I kicked him. He fell on his knees. "OH. I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER" I kicked him down.

I grabbed the knife from the counter. "You think you can hurt my kids and get away with it." I kicked him down. "YOU RUINED MY CHILDHOOD. YOU KILLED MY BROTHER AND NOW YOU'RE HURTING MY KIDS."

I screamed throwing the knife in the wall. "I would love to kill you. But I'm not going to. I would rather have you rot in Jail." As I was gonna walk away he grabbed my ankle.

I fell headbutting the floor. He climbed on top pulling me by my top. He laughed. "Still think you're tough. Sadly you're not" he punched me. "Anything you'll like to say?" "Rot in Hell" I spat in his face. Before he was gonna punch me again. He was tackled off.

Dean, was throwing punches. He grabbed him by his collar. "You Stay away from my wife and my kids" he threw him down.

I sat up with a headache. "Charlie" he helped me up. I fell into his arms. My nose was bleeding. "You ok?" "I'm fine. I'm fine"

.........

I sat on the Ambulance car with a blanket over me as I watched Barry get taken away in a Police car.

Dean, was talking to the police. If only I did this sooner. My kids wouldn't of been dragged into this.

Dean, walked over. "Hey. How are you feeling?" "I wanna cry. At the same time. I don't want to" "It's all over." "My Mum let this happen Dean" I scoffed. "I know. That's why Carl in your custody" "Wait what?" "I talked with my lawyer. You have full custody. And he's gonna be living with Aj back in New Jersey. Carl agreed to it."

I hugged him tightly crying. "Thank you" "And Charlotte and Riley will be with Aj too." "I'm Just relieved that it's over. Every pain in my past has gone." "No one hurting my family. They're safe now"

He drove us back to my house to pack Carl things. As I got there my mother came over and slapped me. "You spoilt bitch. You want me to suffer don't you. You will be like me, you'll break. I'll give it a year before you're hooked on drugs or drinking" she laughed. "I bet Danny so happy he's not alive to have you as a sister"

I slapped her. She fell back in shock. "I'm done being nice. Danny died cuz of that monster. I wish you weren't my mother. Wait till Dad here's about this. He'll dump your ass. And I would be happy. You are never ever seeing Me or Carl again. You've screwed up big time."

It's time I start fighting my battles. I don't need a mother in my life. I really never had one. I basically raised myself. But history will not repeat itself. My Kids are gonna have a childhood with a Mother and a Father. Dean and I may not be there 24/7 for them but I will not let my kids have a rough childhood like we did.