Boy or Girl

Charlie POV

Someone was rubbing my stomach which was actually helpful cuz it kills. I Opened my eyes. Dean was sat up looking at my swollen stomach nearly 4 months and it's so huge I actually might cry. He leaned down and kissed it. "I love you" "I love you too" our lips connected.

Bella came running in. She's so cute. Charlotte and Riley came running in. Great no privacy. She curled up on to Dean chest. "Aww" I cooed."Mummy can you make us breakfast?" "Sure" I slowly sat up with my hand on my stomach.

I walked with them downstairs to the kitchen. I switched on the TV for them to be distracted. Dean came walking down in just his jogging bottoms and tank top. "Hey gorgeous" he wrapped his arms around me from behind with his hands rested on my bump. I leaned my head back. "How you feeling?" "Bloated, Dean it's huge and I'm 4 months" "Some babies are like that" he chuckled. "Remember Riley was quit small, Charlotte was bigger. So probably each kid you have, Gives you a bigger bump" he smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Babe can you give the kids their breakfast" "Sure" he left with their bowls. "Bella" I called out and placed her bowl down she came running and straight to face first gobbling it down.

I went upstairs to change into leggings and white tank top with comfy socks on. My hair was in a messy bun. Dean came out the shower in just a towel. "When are they arriving?" He went to the closet. "I don't know. 12 i think. It's only 11. We got an hour." I laid down on the bed starring at the ceiling.

12pm

It was a nice day out for a BBQ with friends and family. You had Roman, Aj, JoJo, Seth, Bayley, Nikki, Brie, Alexa, John, Daniel, Bo, Mika and Bray.
Charlotte and Riley were on the trampoline as Bella tried stealing everyone burger making me laugh. "Ok so we went to the hospital and we found out what gender you're having" Aj giggled. "What?" "Come with us" they pulled me beside Dean who looked confused.

They passed me a pink box saying 'Girl' and passed Dean a blue box saying 'Boy' "Ok, guys you gotta tip it upside down and which ever confetti or shit in there is your gender. Only Roman and I know" Aj explained.

"Guess we're gonna find out" "Here goes nothing" We turned it upside down. Boy.. we're having a baby boy. Dean face lit up. I giggled and pulled him into a kiss. "We know it's a family BBQ but we did get stuff for the baby." "Guys you didn't have to" I leaned my head on Dean shoulder as he had his arm around my waist.

"We wanted to" Bayley smiled. As everyone was chatting I saw Bella sneaking up to the table. Oh she's a naughty girl. I giggled to myself. "What's funny?" Dean whispered. I pointing to Bella. "Smart dog she is."

I looked at him. He was looking at me smiling. "I love you" "I love you too" We shared a kiss as his hand was on my stomach. Everyone started cheering and whistling making me blush.

......

Everyone was leaving as Night fall. I sat on the bench that swung watching the stars with Bella beside me curled up. Charlotte and Riley were asleep in bed. Dean came walking over. "It's beautiful out here" "Not as beautiful as you" "Dean" I giggled. He smiled and helped me up.

As we walked inside I called for Bella who came running in so we can close the door. We went to our bedroom. I removed my top, Dean was starring you know I hate wearing bra's when I'm pregnant it's uncomfortable.

"Maybe this once I'm letting it" he pulled me close and started kissing me. "Our celebration" I whispered. He pushed me lightly on to the bed and removed his top. He pulled down my leggings along with my underwear. I helped him with his Jeans and boxers.

I was getting impatient. "Dean, please fuck me" "Someone needy" he whispered against my neck. "But I'm not gonna fuck you. I'm gonna make love to you. So we're doing it nice and slow" "Stupid hormones" I mumbled making him laugh.

........

Morning

"Shit" I mumbled trying to lay on my back. Ok, so the Doctor was right. There is consequences after having sex. Dean was still sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open which I find cute.

I smiled brushing the curls out of his eyes. He slowly opened them. "Morning" I was gonna sit up but I couldn't. "I feel like a old granny." I started crying.

Dean wasn't phased about it. He's use to it now. "Let me help you up so we can shower." "Aww thank you I love you so much baby" "Sweet hormonal talk" "Grr" "No need to growl" "I will bite you" "Not the first time" he smirked and helped me in the shower.

.....

After showering and making him dry my hair and straighten it cuz he's lovely. He helped me changed. I just wore leggings and a superman hoddie. Dean just wore basketball shorts and a shirt. The kids and pup was still sleeping. Thank god for that. We had the house to ourselves for now.

Dean lifted me up bridal style. "Dean, no I'm heavy" "you're not" "I am" I whined. "You're light as a feather. I could throw you if you like?" "NO" I screamed making him laugh. "My Stomach hurts can you rub it for me" I pouted. He playfully rolled his eyes and sat me on the couch crouching in front of me.

As he rubbed it. I felt the baby kick making me gasp. Dean eyes widened. "I felt that" he smiled making me smile. "Let me get you a drink of water" he got up. There was a knock at the door. "I got it" I shouted and slowly got up.

I opened the door a man wearing a suit his sandy blonde hair brushed back. Same colour eyes as Dean. "May I help you?" "I'm looking for Jonathan Good, Do you know him?" "He's my Husband" "Ah so you're my Daughter in Law" I frowned.

"Babe, I got you your water who was at the..." he saw the man and dropped the glass, it shattered on the ground. "Dad.." "Hello Son" Uh oh...