Birth Recovery

Charlie POV

"Dean, stop getting jealous" I smirked as he watched me breast feed Jackson. He playfully rolled his eyes and got up grabbing my bag. "Is he ready?" "I gotta burp him afterwards" I closed my eyes breathing. "You ok?" "Just hurts a bit"

Roman walked in. "Woah sorry" he walked back out. I laughed as Dean chuckled. Jackson was finish. "Here Burp him then" He grabbed him. I pulled my jumper up. "I still have the fucking bump. Why hasn't it gone down?" "Give it time babe" he was patting his back. I sighed in frustration. "Still think you look beautiful" he pecked my lips. Roman walked back in. "How's the little one?" Dean had him on his shoulder.

"Quiet after being fed" "He's asleep" I whispered smiling at him. "I'll put him in the car seat.

Home

I opened the door. Riley and Charlotte came running up at us. "Can I see my new little brother" "Be Quiet he's sleeping" Dean had him in his arms. We went to the front room.

The door went. I left them to it and answered it. "Fred?" "Hi.. I heard that you had the baby. Congratulations." "Thanks, do you wanna come in?" "No, No I don't wanna intervene and your husband will hurt me with no hesitation." "I'm sure it'll be fine" "I also need to tell you something.. Its kinda relative to the house fire"

"Charlie who was at th-" he clenched his fist. "What are you doing here?" He growled passing me Jackson and pushing me behind. "I was here to congratulate you guys on the new baby" "What about the house fire?" I went straight to the point. He was starring at Dean. "I guess I have to have him as my brother in law"

My eyes widened. "Danny" "Hello Sis" "Bullshit. He's lying Charlie its a scam" "Prove it..." "Do you remember anything from that day?" "I saw him beside me dead.." "I wasn't dead. It was a miracle I woke up. Barry our step dad denied I was his son. I was put in foster care when I recovered.

Dean pinned him against the wall. "Don't lie to her. She's dealt with a lot already. This is just making it worse" he snapped. I was backing away. "Charlie it's me! Danny. Can't you tell its me. I may look old. Look" he pulled out a family photo of Him and I when we were little. "Don't lie to me Fred, never ever mention my brother. He's dead" my eyes were watering. "Go" Dean growled pushing him out the door. "It was good seeing you baby sis" he walked away. Dean closed the door shut and looked at me.

"Take Jackson. I'm gonna have a bath." I passed Dean the baby and ran upstairs. "Is Mummy OK?" "Mummy fine" I heard him say.

Dean POV

"He's boring" Charlotte said watching him sleep. "He's a baby that's why" "Why isn't he talking" "Why are you talking?" She scoffed at that. "Like Mother like Daughter" I mumbled.

I heard a scream. I ran upstairs knocking on the bathroom door. "Charlie. Open up" "I'm fine" her voice was high. "Baby I know you're crying. What's wrong?" "I'm just tired, in Pain and I'm bleeding so I'm so happy right now" "Baby open up" "No" "It's normal you know. Recovering from labor and pregnancy." "My stomach hurts and my breast do too. Dean I don't have any pads" "Use tampons" "I can't use them" she cried. "Ok, Ok. Umm I don't want you too bleed everywhere so I'm gonna be a while if I have the kids with me." "Hurry, I'm ruining my towel."

I went downstairs. "Kids, we gotta go to the shops. Lets go" I grabbed Jackson. I put him in the car seat. Riley sat at the front. Charlotte sat at the back.

Charlie POV

"I'm in so much pain" I sniffed. "I know Charlie, JoJo was the same with me. It's painful." Aj said through the phone. "I miss you we barely see each other now" "Aww I know. But we're visiting later on don't worry." "I really wanna sleep too" "You can after he gets you your stuff. Just get a nice hot water bottle, some tablets and water and sleep curled up.

Dean POV

"DADDY, I WANT THIS" I wasn't paying attention. When I looked at the trolley. It was almost full. "WHAT THE HELL ALL THIS?!?!" "Well the game mine all the rests are Charlotte's" Riley crossed his arms. "Charlotte put it all back or chose one thing like your brother. "Oh whatever" she turned her back to me. I rolled my eyes. Jackson started crying. "Oh shut up" "CHARLOTTE" "Stop being a bitch Charlotte" "RILEY LANGUAGE" "You can't say much goody too show golden boy. Mr I'm so perfect" "Hey at least I'm not a stuck up two face whiny little girl" he snapped back. She gasped out that. Oh I give up. I shoved a dummy in Jackson mouth to shut him up. I went to pay for Riley game and Charlie pads. "Charlotte last chance chose one or nothing." "Oh I don't care" "Ok nothing then" she sat at the back sulking. Kids urrr.

Charlie POV

I was trying to not sleep. When I heard the door go. I stood up. "Charlie" I opened the door slightly. He was gonna pass me it but then he barged in. "Dean no" "..Shit.. are you ok. You look like you lost a lot of blood." "I'm fine. Please I need it" he passed me the bag and left me.

I cleared everything up and put the 'bloody' towel in the wash baske. I got changed into joggers and tank top. My hair was curly. I didn't bother straightening it. I went downstairs to do myself a hot water bottle and get some water. I took some pain killers. "Hey how do you feel?" "Not good. My stomach hurts"

He rubbed it. "Is that helping?" "A little" "Riley stuck on his new game. Charlotte in a mood. She's in her bedroom and I just put Jackson to sleep." "Come and cuddle with me then" He grabbed my glass and hot water bottle for me. We went upstairs into our bedroom. I laid down. Dean put the water beside me and passed me the hot water bottle. He laid beside me wrapping his arm around me. My hand was resting on his stomach and my leg over his waist. I buried my face in his chest sobbing. "Shh baby it's ok. I'm here" he was rubbing my back. "I'm so hormonal right now. Why am I crying?" "I'm use to it babe"

Charlotte walked in. "Can we go to the park?" "No, Charlotte, you've been naughty anyways go to your room." "Urrrrrr" she stomped her food and stormed off. "Aww is Daddy princess hard to handle" I giggled. "Believe me, it's like she's the hormonal one" "She's only 5 Dean" "The torturer" "Wait till she starts her period" "Oh don't go there" I giggled burying my face into his neck. "I love you" "I love you too" 'Forever and Always'