Chapter 20 - Team Cena

Charlie POV

I cleared my throat. Aj jumped off of Roman. "She had something on her lips" Roman said really fast. "So you were kissing it away?" Dean smirked. "Well I'm going to bed" I couldn't deal with this and walked into my bedroom.

Dean came in afterwards. "You ok?" "I'm fine" I spat. Dean put his hands up in defense and walked out. This is not my night.

RAW

Dean was currently in a match against Cesaro. I was walking past when I overheard John and Dolph talking. "It's must be hard man, Your girlfriend with the Authority. We just need a Diva to be brave enough to step up" Dolph spoke. "Yeah but who?" John questioned.

I walked in the locker room. "I'm in" They both looked at me and nodded. "Welcome to the team" John had his hand out, I shook it.

So far it's Dolph, John and I. Dean doesn't know and he shouldn't. Not yet. Someone grabbed my arm. "Can I... talk to you?" Aj asked.

I jumped on the crate. "Are you mad?" "About?" "Me and Roman?" "No, I was mad that you didn't tell me" "Actually it just happened, that was our first kiss"

"Are you guys a thing?" "He's taking me out tonight" she blushed.  "Aww" I poked her stomach. "Have fun. But not too much fun" I winked and jumped down.

Someone put their hands on my waist from behind. I panicked and flipped them over. "Oww, what the fuck Charlie?" Dean groaned holding his back.

"You scared me, I was looking out for myself" I had my hand out he took it as I pulled him up.

"Damn girl you're strong"

"Why thank you" I smirked. It then dropped when I saw Nikki against Emma. I glared at the screen.

She won and whispered something to Brie.

Brie went over and slapped Aj.

Aj pushed her over and rolled in the ring

Nikki rolled out the ring and stood at the top ramp smirking.

Dean obviously read my mind and grabbed my arm.

"It's not worth it" he said.

"I seriously hate her." I growled. Dean hugged me, Dolph was behind him. "Don't tell him" I mouthed pointing to Dean. He nodded and pointed to a room. He went in it.

"I gotta pee... be right back. I ran into the room around the corner.

"Why don't you want Dean knowing?" Dolph said crossing his arms. "Because he won't let me go through it and he has enough on his plate with Bray Wyatt"

"Fair play but just to let you know. When they find out you're on Team Cena, they'll make sure you won't be walking by Survivor Series"

"I can deal with what's thrown at me. I'm ready" He nodded.

Team Cena will dominate Team Authority.

Smackdown

"CHRISTIAN!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. "Hey kiddo." "I've missed you so much

he chuckled and put me down. "I'll be back afterwards ok?" I nodded and smiled.

Dean, was about to walk out for his entrance. "Be careful" I whispered hugging him. He gave me a kiss and walked out.

I walked back to catering and sat down. Dolph joined me. He was discussing to me about our routine and Teamwork.

"I'm mean even your own father turned his back on you" He laughed, "Does he still send you postcard from prison?"

I loss focus and snapped my head up to the screen. Dean was with mixed emotions and rolled out the ring. The lights went out then it came on with Bray gone.

The camera faced to Dean. Bray was right behind him. "RUN" he whispered. Dean turned around the lights went out. Dean was scanning the room. The creepy music played with the video.

It ended there. "You should probably check on Dean" Dolph said sounding concerned.

I ran to the entrance. He wasn't there. Nor was he in his locker room. The car was gone.

I grabbed my things and took a ride from Aj.

With no time of explaining I ran to my hotel room and found him sat on the floor against the wall drinking.

"Dean..." "What?" he coldly said. "Drinking is not the answer" I tried to grabbed the beer but he pushed me away. "Stay away from me" "No, We c-"

He got up and pushed me against the wall making me smack my head really hard. "I said stay away" he growled.

He backed away. I pressed my hand on the back of my head. There was blood showing on the tip of my fingers. Dean saw it. His face softened. "Charlie... I'm so sorry"

I glared at him and grabbed my bags. He grabbed my arm. "Don't tocuh me" I screamed yanking my arm away walking out.