Chapter 23 - Don't Go

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart

Dean POV

I ran after her "Charlie don't go!"

She stopped and looked at me. "Why Dean? So you can hurt me again?" she coldly said.

"Why would I hurt the most precious gift that's happened in my life? Charlie, I love you. I always will! Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you. The day I met you I found out what true love was. You gave me your heart because you trusted me." I came closer to her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I hugged her, her small arms wrapped my waist.

We stayed like that under the stars in the dark street. "I don't wanna lose you. I will do anything to have you"

She looked at me with a tearful eyes, I kissed her slowly pulling away.

She leaned her head on my chest. "No matter what situation we're in. I will always love you"

It started raining. She jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I rested my hands on her lower back as we made out in the rain like a corny couple we are.

She pulled away smiling at me. She looked gorgeous. I couldn't help but smile.

------

We made it back to the hotel, She was on my back with her head leaning on my shoulder. I think she fell asleep.

I carried her to the lobby. Sheamus was there with Dolph when they noticed me walking in.

"You're lucky Dean, She's a beautiful, Smart, Kind and Bubbly person." Sheamus said. "Make sure she's ok for Survivor Series" Dolph said seriously.

"She has a match?" Sheamus and Dolph looked at each other like they've been caught red handed.

"Uhh... not really. She's a target" "Yeah. You know with Bray and the feud..."

I stared at the both of them thinking if I should believe them or not.

"What's going on?" Charlie said half asleep still. I placed her down.

Nikki came out the elevator with John. They came up to us. Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Well look who it is. My opponent at Survivor Series." She smirked. Charlie crossed her arms. "It's gonna be fun to see you in pain. and when Our team wins. You're definitely be my Bitch" She said.

That set Nikki off as she speared Charlie into the desk making her scream in pain. Dolph and John dragged Nikki away, "You're my bitch" she screamed.

Charlie, jumped on top of Dolph and John and they started fighting. Nikki threw her over the couch. Charlie got up and jumped off the couch and landed on top of her. They were rolling around the floor pulling each other hairs and clawing each other faces.

I pulled Charlie off and threw her over my shoulder. She was screaming and kicking. "LET ME AT HER!"

I rolled my eyes and carried her back to our hotel room. I threw her down on the bed.

"Dean se-" I cut her off by kissing her. We took it a bit futher.

------

Charlie POV

Dean was asleep with his arms around my waist. I tried to get out but his grip tightened.

"Don't go" he mumbled against my neck.

"I need to pee"

He groaned and let go. I got up and shoved on one of Dean's t-shirt and went to the bathroom.

20 minutes later.

"Charlie are you ok in there? You've been in there a long time" A worried Dean asked. I got up and unlocked the door rubbing my eyes. "I must of drifted off to sleep" I yawned and jumped on the bed.

Dean was looking at me concerned.

"I'm fine" I smiled.