Possession

Charlie POV

Someone was knocking at the door. I groaned getting up whilst Dean was snoring his head off. I got up not caring what the hell I looked like and opened the door to see Seth, Bayley, Roman and Aj. "Look who's woken up" Roman chuckled. I growled going back to bed laying on top of Dean bare back. Since he likes sleeping on his stomach.

Aj screamed in my ear making me scream, making Dean jump up. I was on the floor breathing heavily holding my chest. "YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" "You're welcome" she looked innocent but she's a devil inside.

Bayley and Seth were having their only little conversation. Dean, was trying to wake up. "Why are you here?" I whined. "You and Dean need to get your lazy ass up and go to the gym." Aj ordered. "No" Dean mumbled into the pillow. I crawled back into bed only this time someone grabbed my two feet. I screamed. Dean got pulled out too. "Alright were up" I threw a pillow at her.

Gym.

"Harder you weakling" I punch the padding on his hand again not putting effort into it. "And you're the champ" Seth snorted. "Rude" "Show me what you got" I punched it again. "Harder" I punched it with much more force. "Harder" I sighed in frustration. "Come on" I rolled my eyes and kicked him. He fell on his knees gasping in pain. "Oops. Neeeed to improve on my kicking skills" I pulled the boxing gloves off and skipped away to Dean who was in the ring.

"Nice kick" he smirked. I pecked his lips. "Eh, Always wanted to do that" "Wanna practice some new moves?" "Like?" "A new finisher for you" "Ok" I fixed my ponytail and took my tank top off leaving me in my sports bra and black shorts.

Dean took his top off and cap. Urr. He does it on purpose. "Want me to take my sports bra off so I can distract you" I winked. He chuckled. "Make your first move" I tried doing the hurricane but dangled. He was making it hard to flip.

"Really" I struggled trying to sit up. He let me go. I fell on my butt. I huffed. He helped me up. "Remember I'm stronger" he winked. I playfully rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips. I tackled him down giggling pinning his arms above his head. I kissed him. Someone counted to 3. I jumped up. "I WON" Roman lifted my arm up laughing. "No fair you cheated" he whined.

"I just beat the Dean Ambrose" I stuck my tongue out at him. He got up and ran at me. I screamed running around the ring he caught me flipping me over his shoulder spinning me around. I was screaming and laughing.

Roman and Seth were walking out "HELP ME GUYS" "Nah" Roman smirked. They left me with him.

"PUT ME DOWN" "Hmm. Nope" "I will bite you" "I love it when you bite me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. He finally put me down. I fell on my butt from feeling dizzy.

Dean, suddenly fell on top of me. I gasped. He kneed me in my hip by accident. It was Finn and Sheamus. They were smirking. "YOU FUCKING CHICKEN" he got up attacking Sheamus. I got up and jumped on Finn back with my hands over his eyes. He was running around trying to flip me off.
I slammed his head back. It was sorta like the bella buster but opposite way and I gotta be on their back. The finisher. That can be it. I'll think of a name later.

Dean, was beating Sheamus up to a pulp. "Ok, that's enough babe" I dragged him away. As we made it outside. "Are you ok?" He spun me around checking for any injury. "I'm fine. Like I said. I don't have a match"
RAW

I was walking around in my skinny Jeans and Dean 'Unstable' top formed into a crop top with black heels and my glasses on. My belt proudly around my shoulder.

As I walked into catering I saw Roman talking to Aj "AJ" I screamed. "CHARLIE" We both ran. I dropped my belt as She jumped into my arms. "I missed you so much" "I've missed you too. And you've gotten a haircut" she notices. "You're the only one who's noticed." "Really? Wow boys are really stupid" she giggled as she jumped down.