Chapter 196 - Future 5

Charlotte POV

"Ok, so I got some news to tell you and I haven't told Mum yet..." "What's up?" My Dad frowned. "Daddy I'm pregnant" I squealed clapping my hands excited. "What..." "5 weeks, mhm you're gonna be a grandpa to my kid. Oh you don't know how I'm so happy. I know I was a pain as a child so obviously I'm gonna suffer as well, but Daddy what do you think?"

"Bring it in" I smiled at that as he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you for not freaking out" "Oh I ain't gonna be the one freaking out" he chuckled. "Oh no..." "Oh yes..."

---------

"Excuse me 50 ain't that old I shouldn't be a grandma again!" Riley came in with Mira, my niece as she turned just 2 the other day. "Oh c'mon Charlie, they're old enough" Dad chuckled wrapping his arm around her. "Wait... is that a grey hair?" "DON'T JOKE ABOUT THAT AGAIN ASSHOLE!"

"Things never change with them" I giggled as Riley agreed. "Ya know, it's cute that Dad still pisses her off, they act like a young couple in love still"

"MOTHER!!! JACKSON TRYING TO KILL ME!" Zachary screamed running in. Jackson came in like he was indeed gonna kill him. "What did you do?" "He hacked into my computer!" "Again Zac... really?" "Fuckin' nerd" "Jackson! Language!" "Having that attitude you're gonna be hated!" "Having that brain you're gonna be single!" "Rather be single then a complete asshole" "Oh people say boys are easier than girls..." I heard Mum mumble walking away.

"Boys since you're here... Your sister got some news to announce, be nice to her and be careful around her, she's pregnant" "Awesome!" "Cool" wow so much enthusiasm in that Jackson... "Damn your teenage phase is making you a bitch" I smirked to Jackson crossing my arms. "Whatever" he groaned walking out.

"Mummy!" Mira squealed seeing JoJo. "Hello gorgeous" she kissed her cheek. "Hey sista" she brought me into a hug. "What you girls up to then today?" "Oh just talking about the complications of pregnancy and what to use" "Yeah... count me out..." Riley said as Mira giggled clapping her hands. "Wanna go to Mummy Mira?" "No, I wanna stay with you Daddy" "Aww" I cooed.

"You were like that as a baby" Dad said to me. "What can I say? I'm a Daddy girl" I giggled hugging him. "And was a creep too, still is now" "Offended!" I glared up to him. "You're still my baby" he squashed my cheeks together as I groaned trying to hit it away.

"And you still bully me" I huffed. "Hey c'mon it's not bullying" "Sorry who use to paint Dad toes as a child?" "Riley!" I gasped but then thought of something "And who use to looove snitching on me?" I sassed back. "Did not" "Mummy boy" I cooed.
"And who use to get along together?" "We did not" "Hated him..." "Oh really well let's see... I remember Charlotte going into Riley bed when she was scared, hmmm, you guys playing in the pool together oh and when Charlotte had an accident, Riley covered it up saying it was him shall I continue?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as he seemed pleased of himself. "I do love my baby sister" Riley sighed as he wrapped his free arm around me. "I do love you too asshole" I smirked up to him. "Bitch"

Yep I see the sibling love.