Home

Dean POV

I woke up to how I was last night. Curled up. I slowly stood up and walked to her room to see her laying there. I grabbed a chair and placed it beside the bed sitting on it. I took her tiny hand holding it. She slowly opened her eyes. "Hey baby girl" "Daddy" her voice was all quiet. "I'm still here. I'm not leaving your side." "I love you Daddy" "I love you too baby girl. I love you more" I kissed her hand.

The doctor came in. I stood up. "How is she?" "We're gonna keep her in for few more days to keep an eye on her and if she improves then she'll be aloud back home." Oh thank gawd nothing was serious. She's ok. My baby girl ok.

2 days later

"She's gotta be careful not to rip the stich" "Ok." I looked at her. She was up smiling at me. "Ready to go home princess" "Yes" I carefully picked her up. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

Hotel

I took her back to our hotel room where we'll be going home to Vegas tomorrow. I walked in. Roman had Riley and Jackson. "Charlotte" Riley jumped off. I put her down. He hugged her. I smiled. "Where's Charlie?" "Bathroom" "...How long?" "20 minutes" "Ok thanks man" We bro hugged. He left. "I'll be back" I walked into the bathroom. She was curled up in the bath tub. I closed the door. "Charlie" I crouched down. She didn't look up. I removed my clothes and joined her. She looked up. "Did you fall asleep?" "Just tired" she crawled on to my lap leaning her head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Dean, I can feel it poking my entrance" she mumbled."I can't help it" I chuckled she giggled and looked up. We both went for a kiss. As we started making out she started  grinding on me. "Fuck" I growled as she moaned against my lips. She rolled her hips around. "Jesus Christ this has escalated" I stuttered. I'm usually taking her by surprise. The water mixing in was making her turned on more, she was screaming and moaning as she bounced making me turned on, a few moans escaped my mouth. "Baby I'm gonna-" "Do it" she came bringing me to mine. Her face buried in the crook of my neck. We bother sat there patting. "That is the fastest I've ever released" "The Water was adding more pleasure" she said breathing heavily as she stood up. "Where are you going?" "To check on the kids" she wrapped a towel around her.

Charlie POV

"How are you feeling?" I brushed her hair out her face. "I'm sore and can't move" "Mummy, what was that screaming in there. We heard the water splashing and you and Daddy making funny noises" "What are you talking about sweetie? Maybe it's next door. We are in a hotel." "True mummy" I smiled at Riley kissed Charlotte forehead. "Be careful with those stiches and Riley please don't stress your sister out" "I'll look after her" "Good boy. You're a good brother to her. I'm proud of both of you. You're maturing" I kissed both there cheek. "Goodnight my little babies" "Night Mummy"

I got up and went back into the bathroom and closed the door where I was pinned up against it. "Urr, you know I hate it when you take control them leave me. It won't stay down, I need to please you. Not you please me" he growled. "Insert me then baby" "You're so needy" "I'm a plain slut to you babe" "Are they asleep?" "No, but the TV on loud" "Good, cuz this is gonna be a whole new level for you of pure pleasure. It's gonna get a little kinky.." "ooh I like this side of you" 'Your gonna love it" "I can't wait."

........

I collapsed on my stomach as he collapsed on my back. "That was intense and you looked so hot." He mumbled. "I can't feel anything down below. I feel so widely open still" he kissed my neck and rolled off to his back. "Hey you use vibrators. I aloud you to use it" "Not whilst I'm getting fucked up the ass as well" "Told you it would be a good pleasure" "I could barely speak a word. It was so good.. I mean-" "Dont change it. I heard"

I giggled hiding my face. "Show your gorgeous face" I looked at him smiling. He smiled and kissed me. "Let's see our kids" I couldn't stand up. Dean chuckled and helped me up. "oww" "Want me to kiss it better?" "No, cuz it'll go straight to Round 3" I put on my tank top and underwear. Dean slipped on his boxers. We walked out and saw Riley and Charlotte asleep cuddled together. "Aww" "Thsy stole our bed" "It's still cute" "They stole our bed" "Dean!" "I mean aww..." "We have the couch." "Yay..."

Next Day
Vegas

"Home sweet home" I sighed. Bella came barking to me. I crouched down. "Hello Gorgeous. Aren't you growing" she licked my face making me laugh. "Get your own girl you lesbian" "JONATHAN" he smirked.

He helped Charlotte to the couch as Riley went back to his man cave of a games. "I've missed this place so much" "Me too" he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I lost my balance for a second luckily Dean was holding me. "Woah, you ok?" "Just feel light headed" "Go rest" "I'm fine" I almost fell again. He lifted me up bridal style. "You need to rest" he carried me to the bedroom with so many memories we've had together. 8 years in this house and we've started raising out family in it.

"What are you thinking Gorgeous?" "Hmm What?" "You toned out." "Just thinkinga about the future." "What about it?" "How it might change. Brandy gone, Andy gone, Brad gone, Barry gone and other people I've probably forgotten about." "That's a good thing. No one can torturer you anymore. We can finally live on with our life and feel safe.

"I don't know if I want to go back again. I can't keep leaving the kids" "I know you don't. I don't like it either." "Go look after Charlotte." "Look after yourself and sleep" he kissed me.

.......

I woke up all achey and disgusting those times where you just have a headache and feel hungover.

Dean was beside me asleep. I touched my forehead with the back of my hand. I was burning up. Don't say I have the flu. I started coughing and sat up leaning over the bed gasping as I had these massive cramps.

I felt a hand touch my arm. "Charlie, are you ok?" Dean asked. I laid back down. "I'm fine" he touched my forehead. "Charlie you're burning up and you look really pale" "I'm f-" I quickly ran to the bathroom throwing up. Dean was by my side holding my hair up. "Let it all out."

I got back up wiping my mouth before brushing my teeth. Dean was watching my movement so if I fall, He's there to catch me. I shoved my hair up in a messy bun. I wanted to crawl up. "I'll be back" he kissed my forehead. I collapsed on the bed curled up like a ball.

An hour later Dean came back. "I got you something to help with the pain" I was still curled up kicking the blanket. "Babe.." "I feel like I'm dying." "I know you do" his chest was pressed against my back as his hand rested on stomach rubbing it. "What time is it?" "Almost 6am" I groaned. Dean gently kissed down my marks on my neck he gave me. "Get some sleep" "I can't I feel icky too" "I'll be by your side." I closed my eyes. "DADDY" We both jumped. Dean ran. I fell off the bed. "Owwwww"

He came back holding Charlotte. "Babe what are you doing on the floor?" "Oh you know seeing if it's comfy" I got back up. "Mummy you look like a zombie" "Aww thank you sweetie" I collapsed face first on the bed. "Just sleep" "I'm trying shut up" 'Wanna get ice cream princess?" "At 6 in the morning " I mumbled into the bed. "I want Cookies" she giggled "Ok, I'll get you some. You gonna be ok?" "Maybe" "Take that as a Yes"

Wow my own daughter just stole my man.