Drunk Mistake

Dean POV

"Daddy, wake up" Charlotte was slapping me in the face. "What's wrong?" I yawned. "I'm scared. Can you sleep in my bedroom with me?" She was holding her favourite teddy. "Ok." I got up and picked her up. She has a thing where she can't sleep in other people bedrooms. Only her own.

I tucked her in as I laid on top the blanket. "Daddy?" "Yes sweetie?" "Why do you always have to go?" "It's my Job. To keep a house over your head and some food." "But I miss you" "No matter where I am or how far I am. I will always be there for you. Because I love you so much." "I love you too Daddy"

It's gonna be hard leaving her tomorrow morning. "Goodnight Princess" I kissed her forehead.

Charlie POV

I woke up to Dean side being empty. I frowned and got up looking around. I found him with Charlotte asleep together. I smiled crossing my arms. I decided to clean the house a bit and do some washing. Riley, came down.

"Morning Mummy" "Morning sweetie" I shut the washing machine and turned it on. "Can you play football outside with me?" "Sure, come on but I'll beat your ass" we put our shoes on.

I kicked the ball first, he tried tripping me up. I lifted him over my shoulder making him laugh. "Mummy, that's cheating" I kicked it into the net. "Ohh score!!!" I cheered spinning him around. I put him down.

Dean POV

Charlotte, was watching her favourite show as I was brushing her up into a ponytail. "There all done" I put her on the couch. Riley, ran in. "Hey little man" "Hey Daddy" he sat beside Charlotte watching the show.

I walked outside. Charlie was sat by the pool with her legs in the water. I snuck up behind her. As I was gonna push her in she flipped me over her shoulder. "Totally backfired Ambrose" she smirked. I swam to her and pulled her in.

I held on to her tightly. Her arms were wrapped my neck. We were leaning in. When we heard noises. We looked at our two kids being immature making smooching noises. We laughed. They ran in laughing. I kissed her anyways.

We got out the pool. She was shivering. I wrapped my arm around her. She smiled leaning her head on my shoulder. "You know our Wedding Anniversary tomorrow?" "Yeah..." "How about me celebrate tonight before we go to RAW tomorrow" "A Hangover on RAW?" "Why not" "Eh. Yolo" "That's my girl" I smirked. She giggled.

Night

We arrived to our next city and placed all our bags down in our room. We Skype the kids and said Goodnight to them. We also got the UK tour so we're busy.

Charlie POV

I was straightening my hair. I wore a short tight pink strapless dress with golder heels and a bit of makeup. I grabbed my purse. Dean was waiting for me. "Happy Early Anniversary Babe" he kissed me. I smiled.

Club

I drank a little to much to the point where everything was blurry to me. I lost Dean in the crowds and I could barely walk. Someone arm went around my waist. "Heey" I slurred.

The guy danced with me. He was very touchy. I don't know what I drank cuz I didn't mind it. I turned around facing him.

He was leaning in to kiss me. I didn't budge. We kissed until someone pulled him off me.

Dean...

He looked at me disappointed but also mad. "WHAT THE HELL" he started beating the guy up. "DEAN!" I pulled him off. "Get in the car now" he growled at me. I scoffed and walked away to get another beer.

Someone flipped me over there shoulder. I groaned knowing it was Dean. I started feeling light headed and past out.

Morning

I woke up with a Huge hangover. My body ached. My head was pounding. I was on the bed alone. Dean, was asleep on the couch. I frowned and got up. "Dean" I shook him gently. He opened his eye slightly. He realised it was me and turned his back to me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" "Go away" "Not until you tell me what I did wrong" "You shouldn't GET FUCKING HAMMERED THEN YOU WONT FORGET" He got up and kicked the table over. "OH SO I'M NOT ALOUD TO DRINK BUT YOU CAN?" "I DON'T GO AROUND SNOGGING GIRLS, You were kissing a random guy last night" He coldy said. "I what?" "Don't worry you can have him" he grabbed his jacket and left slamming the door shut.

No, this needs to be sorted. I opened the door and ran after him, "Dean, listen to me." I grabbed his arm. "Get off me now" "Let's talk it out" "No" he yanked his arm away.

"Dean" I grabbed his arm again. He pushed me really hard knocking me down. I landed awkward on my hip. I gasped in pain. "Cha-" "DON'T SAY ANYTHING" I got up.

"I'm sorry I've made 1 mistake. You've made loads but I've still forgave you for it. But if you can't forge what I've done then maybe we shouldn't be together." I pulled my Wedding and Engagement ring off. "Here" I threw it at him. "Happy fuckin Anniversary Dean" I stormed off slamming the door shut behind me. I slid down the door and burst into tears. I guess this is probably the end of our relationship.