Chapter 99 - Shock

Charlie POV

Mornings are the worse. I hate waking up early. Dean, is taking me out tonight. "Charlie, wake up" "Fuck off" "Don't swear at me Missy" I stuck my tongue out.

"What do you wannna do? Besides laze around like you usually do" he said reading my mind. "Sleep" I smiled and pulled the blanket over me giggling. 

I felt his weight on top of me trying to pull it off.  "I'm sleeping" "Come on let me see that gorgeous face of yours" "No" I heard him sigh. He started tickling me. I squealed and started laughing.

He laughed as well. "Let's go to the park" I jumped up on the bed like a little girl. He sat there watching with a smile on his face.

Dean POV

I just love seeing her this happy. It makes me happy too. She grabbed my hands pulling me up. "Jump with me" We jumped up and down on the bed like little kids.

We both fell down on our backs laughing. "Let's go" she shot up. We both changed. She was wearing a purple crop top, Shorts and sandals. I went simple. Shirt, jeans and trainers.

We took a stroll through the park. She swung our hands and looked on at the view. She was just so beautiful. "Look! Swings! " she ran over there and sat on it. "Dean, come push me" she pouted to me.

I chuckled and went behind her. I pushed her lightly. "Higher" she whined. "If you say so" I smirked. I pushed her really high. She was screaming and giggling. "Too high" she squealed. "Oh I'm sorry did you say higher" "Dean!!" she's probably closed her eyes. I was laughing and grabbed the chains stopping it. "You're such a butthead" she got up.

"You love this butthead though" I placed my hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we shared a kiss

Charlie POV

We headed back to the hotel. I changed into a tight white long skirt and long sleeved white crop top with pale heels. I straightened my hair. Dean, was sat down waiting for me.

I walked out. He looked my way and smiled. "You look beautiful" he said getting up and walking towards me. I smiled and pecked his lips.

Restaurant

He pulled a chair out for me. "Such a gentleman Mr Good" "Only to my wife." He winked and sat down opposite to me.

"I love this Dean" I smiled looking around. "I knew you would" He held on to my hand across the table as we looked on what's on the menu. "I need to use the bathroom" "I'll order whilst you go" "Thanks babe" I got up and pecked his lips.

I was in the mirror washing my hands. As I looked up Brandy was stood behind me with the blunt knife. "What are you doing?" I turned around.

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. The women that stole my man from me. As for Brad he wants you back too. We've been planning this for a while. But Brad's idiot of a brother keeps interfering in our plans because he wants to freakin' fuck you" "Ummm.. ok..." "Shut up. I wasn't done talking. Now the only way we can do this is kill you" she ran at me. I dodged it and grabbed her wrist trying to smash it out of her hand. She headbutted me knocking me to the ground. She jumped on top trying to stab my chest. I grabbed her wrist trying to stop her using my strength.

I pushed her off making her fall in the toilets as I made a run for it. Dean, looked up and saw me coming. "We got to go!" "Why?" "No time explaining." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out. "Woah, Woah. Charlie what's going on?" He stopped me.

"Brandy, tried to stab me. She wants to kill me for stealing you. Brad wants me and Andy wants to fuck me." "Oh fuck. Did she stab you?" "No. I'm fine."

Dean, turned around. There's the 3. "RUN" "I CAN'T RUN IN HEELS" "I'LL HELP YOU JUST RUN" We ran for it and somehow ended up in an abandoned warehouse.

"Listen to me. I want you to hide. Ok. I'm gonna try and get rid of them" "No, Don't leave me" I hugged him tightly. "I won't be long. I love you" He kissed me.

I hid behind the boxes shaking of fear. "Where is she?" I heard Andy scream. I heard a punch. I looked over. They have Dean. Oh my gosh they're beating him up.

Dean POV

"Go to hell" he punched me again. "Tell me now. Or we will hunt her down and the kids." That made my anger rise. I jumped on him throwing hard punches.

Brad, tried pulling me off. He has a knife too. He fell on top of me. It was getting close to my neck. When I heard bang. It was ringing in my ear. He fell beside me.

I looked to the side. Andy, Just shot his own brother. "Oh my god. No. No" Brandy cried and dropped beside him. He pointed the gun at me. "Now I'll ask you again. Where is she?" I didn't respond. "I'll count to 5"

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

I closed my eyes when I heard it fire. I opened my eyes and looked down. I wasn't shot. I looked up. Andy, fell down. He was shot in his back. I looked up. Charlie...

"I-I-I" she was shaking. I slowly walked towards her. "It's ok." I grabbed the gun out of her hand. "I killed him.." she cried into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "H-He was.. gonna k-kill you. I didn't know what to do" she cried. I held on to her tightly.

The police came and looked around.  They saw me with the gun. Uh oh... "Young man you are under arrest" They pulled me apart from her. "No. It wasn't him. It was me. I threw the gun at him" Brandy said.

I looked at her confused. They let me go and handcuffed her. "Why?" "I can see the way you would protect her Dean. I can't break that. Besides I've got nothing to live for." I hugged her. "Thank you"

Charlie, was stood there still in shock. I hugged her tightly. "It's ok." I cupped her cheeks staring into her green orbs. I brushed her running eye liner away with my thumb.

"Let's go home" I suggested. She nodded. I took my leather jacket off and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Hotel Room

I closed the door behind us. "I'm gonna take a shower" she quietly said and gave me my leather jacket back. She went into the bathroom.

It's been 10 minutes. I walked in the bathroom. She was still there. She takes a really long shower when she's sad.  "Charlie" "I'm fine" "I didn't ask if you were ok" I heard her cry.

I removed my clothes and joined her. She had her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her leaning my chin on her shoulder.

She's gonna be shaken up still. But now we don't have to worry about Andy, Brad and Brandy anymore. The brothers are dead and Brandy in prison for something she didn't do but she doesn't care. At least we're safe. Right?

Morning.

Charlie POV

I can't believe I shot someone. Me? I just can't believe I did. It scares me. Am I a monster now? Or worse. A murderer. No. He was gonna kill my husband. I had to think fast.

Dean, knocked me out of my thoughts as we arrived home. We picked up the kids from my aunt house. "Mummy, why doesn't Charlotte talk?" Riley asked. "Because she's only a baby honey" "But I'm a baby too"

I heard Dean laughing quietly making me smile. "You're both my babies" I helped Riley out of his car seat as Dean grabbed Charlotte. "Mummy, carry me" "He reminds me of you" Dean smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and picked him up. As we enter our home. I put Riley down. He ran off. Dean put Charlotte in her crib upstairs.

I sat down brushing my hair back. It's haunting my mind. Usually when I feel like this I would drink the pain away. But I don't wanna go back to my old self. And I have kids too. I don't want them to think they have a alcoholic mother.

Dean, was coming down the stairs. He sat himself beside me and turned the tv on. I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes hoping the nightmares will go away...