Trap

Charlie POV.

"Baby, I have to" I whined as Dean wouldn't let me go. "Don't leave me baby" he held on to me tightly. "When I come back. We can go on that mini vacation ok?" "How long?" "2 days" "Ok, if you're not back. I'm getting you" "Alright"

Danny POV.

"She coming?" "Yep, she fell for it Dad" "Well done son" "Barry someone wants to see you" A guy yelled for my Dad. "Be right back and be prepared"

Dean POV.

"Urr I miss her." I was on the bed spread out as Roman was flicking through the channel. "It's been an hour" "I know.. I just have a bad feeling about this." "Don't worry she'll be fine man" "Just what if something happened?" "It won't. She'll call if there's any problems" "What if something bad happens and she can't call.." "Dean, your over thinking this." "I'm gonna call her" I got up. Roman rolled his eyes at me.

It kept ringing and ringing. "Hello?" "Charlie!" "Babe what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm just worried that's all" "I know you are look how about I keep my phone on and you can hear my conversation I'm right outside the house." "Ok" "Ok, One sec" I heard shuffling going on. A faint knock on the door.

"Charlie" "Hi Danny" "Come on in" the door closed. I sighed and sat down listening in still.

Charlie POV.

"I'm glad you believe me-" "I'm here to see if you are. I don't believe you. I know what I saw when I was little" I crossed my arms. "The thing is with your husband. You should really believe him and well you are just that smart and trustworthy" he smirked. I frowned.

"Hello Charlie" a deep voice behind me said. I know that voice and slowly turned around. "Barry..." I tried running away but 4 men blocked each door with pistols.. "Why are you doing this. Why do they have guns!"

Dean POV.

GUNS!! BARRY!! I quickly muted myself. "ROMAN" "What!" "CHARLIE IN TROUBLE, IT WAS A TRAP. BARRY. GUNS. EVERYTHING" "Wait What?' "WE'RE GOING TO GET HER" I heard her scream through my phone.

Charlie POV.

He grabbed me by my arm pushing me into a room in the basement. "Doesn't this room bring back memories" Barry smirked and locked the door. I pulled my phone out. "Dean, you were right" I was having a panic attack. It flashed up no signal.

I got up moving around. "Charlie, CHARLIE" "Dean" "Baby are you ok, Did he hurt you?" "No, I'm locked somewhere-" the door opened. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" A man screamed at me. "DEAN, HELP ME, HELP" The man grabbed me and threw my phone against the wall smashing it.

Dean POV.

Roman looked at me before putting his eyes back on the road. "You ok man?" "YEAH I'M OK" I snapped. "Mate she's gonna be alright." "This ends once and for all" I took my seat belt off and went to the back seat lifting it up where there was two guns. Yeah I didn't get rid of it. "WHAT THE HELL DEAN" I sat back down grinning. "Never got rid of it and this one. And the other one. I stole. Remember I hid it." "And you still have it after all this time" "Why not, I knew it would be handy one day"

Charlie POV.

He dragged me into a room and pushed me in locking it. "Mummy" I turned around. CHARLOTTE, RILEY. OMG" I cried as they ran up to me. "Where's Jackson?" "He's with Auntie Aj still." "What happened?" "We were at school.." "HE TOOK YOU FROM SCHOOL" I pulled them into a tight hug. "Daddy coming ok. You'll be safe. I promise you"

Dean POV.

We pulled up outside the house. I barged in. "FREEZE" He held his gun. I held mine up. "Drop your weapon" "How about you drop your fucking weapon and give me back my wife"

Someone else walked out. "Ah Dean. Nice to see you" "Barry" I growled. "Your wife and kids are perfect safe with us" "YOU HAVE MY KIDS. WHERE ARE THEY!!"

Charlie POV.

"WHERE ARE THEY!!" Dean... "Daddy." "DADDY" they started pounding at the door. The door opened. It was Danny. Riley kicked him in the knee. I grabbed him shoving in down. "KIDS RUN" I was punching him in the face.

Dean POV.

"Least there's something I can do" I pulled the trigger as the bullet hit one of the men in the head and quickly hid as the bullets shot at me bouncing off the wall I was hiding by the entrance. Roman came out of nowhere and shot another down. Barry ran with another man as the other tried to hold us back. We hit him and ran after them.

Charlie POV.

He rolled us over now he was on top trying to stab me. He was pushing and pushing until a bullet went into his skull. I gasped and looked in the doorway. Riley had his hand over his eyes with the gun in his other hand. I got up and pulled him into a hug. "Shh baby" "Mummy I lost Charlotte" 'We'll find her"

Dean POV

"Split up." I went down one hall. Roman went down another. A gun shot was fired. I quickly dodged it. I shot back. "DADDY" I turned around. "CHARLOTTE" A gun was shot again. My eyes widened as blood started pouring out of her. She looked down. I quickly turned around. One of Barry men shot her. With no hesitation I shot back hitting the guy straight between the eyes.

I quickly ran to my daughter side. "Princess stay with me. Daddy here" she was having a panic attack. Grabbing my arm. "Shh,
Shh. You'll be ok" she looked at me with tears falling as I put pressure on the wound. "Daddy gonna save you" the tears fallen down my face. I lifted her up.

Charlie POV

I was carrying Riley as I held the gun this time. Someone turned a corner. We both held our gun up. "Roman!" "Charlie!" he pulled me into a hug. "Where's Dean and Charlotte?"

Roman jaw dropped. I turned around. Dean was carrying Charlotte. He had tear stains on his cheeks. I dropped the gun putting my hand over my mouth. "Charlotte" my voice broke.

I heard a click of a gun. We turned around to Barry smirking. "Now it's time for the boy to die" he laughed pulling the trigger. My first instinct was turning around and covering him.