Daughter of Bray

Charlie POV

"A little bit more" I smacked his hand away. "Shut up I know" "And there-" I smacked his hand away again. I'm currently putting foundation on my neck cuz the little dork decided to mark me.

He slipped on his leather jacket. I stood up. "Ok, is that better?" "Hmm" he pulled my top up more. "Ok now that's better" I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed the briefcase. "Have you decide what you want to bring back for the Divas Division?" "I don't know" I sighed. "Don't worry about it for now" he kissed me and pulled me into a hug. "You look so hot wearing a leather Jacket" I mumbled into his chest. He chuckled. "Come with me sweetheart your match is after mine." "Fine" I giggled as we interlocked our hand together. As we got by the entrance. "Are you sure. Your knee..." "I'll be fine" he kissed my forehead.

His music played he was limping down, Seth rolled out, They started brawling. Seth retreated as always. Dean grabbed a chair and threw it in the ring grabbing a mic and rolling in "That title might of slipped LITERALLY right through my fingers, when we crashed through the mat last night Seth and when you were out here running your mouth you reminded me just how much I've enjoyed making your life a living hell over the last few weeks pal, I don't think I want it to end, So we're gonna change things up tonight and I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do" he picked up the chair. "I'm gonna take a seat right here in the great states of Ohio and I ain't leaving till you get your ass back out here" he sat there waiting only for the new Mr Money in the Bank Sheamus to pop out making me roll my eyes. I ain't listening to his shit.

"I mean what about your wife I'm Mr Money in the bank. She's Ms Money in the Bank" I frozed and looked at the screen making barfing noises. It obviously got under Dean skin.

I watched on as Sheamus rolled out. "I DON'T NEED THIS, I'M MR MONEY IN THE BANK" I ran out with the crowd still cheering and pushed him in the ring. Dean did a quick roll up getting the win. He rolled, I jumped in his arms. "Ah, Ah, babe knee" "Sorry" I kissed him. Randy, sneaked through letting him attack Sheamus.

We made it backstage. "You sure you're ok?" "Yeah, Yeah" he sat down catching his breath. Someone pushed me and started attacking me. She was screaming bashing my head into the ground. It was Paige. Dean shoved her off and helped me up. She kicked Dean in the bad knee. He fell on the floor in pain. My anger built up this time it was me attacking her. I was pulled off her by Roman. "Easy.. save it for your match" "Roman" I hugged him. I thought he was gonna ignore me. "Go, I'll look after Dean" "Thank you"

After Charlie match

It ended in DQ as she wouldn't let go of a submission I was in when I CLEARLY had the rope. My legs were dead. "THIS IS MY HOUSE" she screamed in my face. I slapped her and did my finisher Da Shoutout. I stood up with my briefcase and held it up. I grabbed a mic. "Actually Paige this is my House now cuz I'm back, The Divas Division is about to get crazy."

Hotel

"Why did she have to take it out on me?" We went back to the hotel after my match. "I'm sorry babe" "Do you know what would make it feel better?" "Sex isn't gonna help" "No, but my Wife here will" he patted the space next to him. I laid down as he pulled me closer burying his face in my chest. "Your boobs are like cushions to me" I playfully rolled my eyes playing with his hair. Someone was knocking at the door making Dean groan. I got up and opened it.

"Ro-" he grabbed me by my top. "HOW DID YOUR FATHER GET A PICTURE OF MY DAUGHTER" "What the hell Roman let go of her" Dean came over pulling him off. I hid behind him. "What are you talking about?" "He had this picture and then randomly appeared in the ring" I was looking at it. "Tell your father to stay away from her or I will come after you as well for revenge" he stormed away.

Dean, was speechless. "What the..." "Don't worry he's mad let him cool off" "Why am I involved?" "Cuz your Bray daughter. If he attacks you then Bray might stop" "SO YOUR'RE OK WITH IT" "Charlie, he plays mind games, it was me with my father and now Roman with his daughter." "I can't help what my father like doesn't mean I'm like him or agree to what he does sometimes. I JUST WANT TO HAVE LESS DRAMA AND FOCUS ON MY JOB" "Charlie, calm down" he pulled me into a hug. "Everything will be ok. I promise you that. Roman not thinking and it's not your fault. We'll talk to him. Ok?"

I just nodded.