Chapter 84 - Stay or Travel

Charlie POV

Pregnant? It just kept repeating in my head. Dean and I are still in shock. That explains everything. But how? They said I couldn't be pregnant in less Aj was right. 'Super Sperms'

I was released from the hospital. Dean has been really gentle with me. We decided to go home. As we walked in. I sat down on the couch. "Babe do you need anything before I take a shower?" He asked. "No, I'm good" I smiled. "Yell if you need anything" he pecked my lips and went upstairs.

Riley came running in. He climbed on the couch and sat on my lap. "Hello honet" "Mummy is baby in you?" he pointed to my stomach. I smiled. "Yes, you're gonna be a big brother" he clapped his hands. "Now promise you'll look after your little brother or sister." "I promise"

Dean came downstairs topless with just grey jogging bottoms on. He was gonna move Riley. "No" Riley said hugging me. I giggled. "Jeez my son is stealing my wife." He sat beside me with his arm around my shoulder.

"Mummy boy" I stuck my tongue out. "He's gonna use you so he can see the hot divas." He smirked. I smacked him on the chest. "He's not even 2 yet Dean" "Terrible two's. Yeah... can't wait."

"Riley? How many times have I told you?" I poked his tongue back in. "Gosh you got your habit from your Dad" "That's my boy" Dean smirked.

AJ POV

Roman and I for the first time have a match together against Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella at the live shows.

I skipped out and skipped around the ring. I ran up the stairs and wiped my shoes getting in the ring. I sat on the ropes and waited for my husband.

Roman came out from the crowd. He jumped over the barricade and got in. He winked at me. Couldn't break character now can't we.

The match started. I was starting it off. Brie was glaring at me talking trash. I titled my head and smirked. She pushed me down. "Come on little girl" I got back up and tackled her down. We were rolling around. The ref pulled us apart.

I got up she dropkicked me sending me flying across the ring. She pulled me up by my hair and threw me shoulder first in the turnbuckle. I fell in the corner. She came running at me I dodged in and tagged in Roman.

I watched on. Brie tried to help but the idiot got speared by Roman. Obviously it was a accident. Daniel was looking down at his wife then at Roman. He had purred anger in his eyes. I rolled in and stepped in Roman way.

I ducked as Roman superman punched him. He got up and speared getting us the win. I jumped into Roman arms kissing him.

Charlie POV

I woke up. Dean hand was resting on my stomach. He was asleep. I smiled and twirled a piece of his hair. For the next 8 months he's gonna be really protective.

I wanted to pee and tried getting up but Dean grip got tighter. "Dean" I shook him. "DEAN" He shot up. "Thank you" I smiled and got up.

After doing my business. I walked back in. Dean was sat up. I crawled into bed. He wrapped his arm around me. "I love you" "I love you too" "And I also love you" he kissed my stomach.

I just can't believe this is happening again.

Morning

Dean wasn't beside me when I woke up the next morning, as I got out of bed I went into the bathroom to go take a shower. I took my underwear off. "Woah" I suddenly heard, I turned my neck. Dean was by the doorway staring down at me. "Hey honey" I slipped in the shower. "You got a nice ass" he yelled out making me playfully roll my eyes.

He came in and joined me. "Hello gorgeous" "Hi" I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted my legs up and wrapped it around his waist pinning me against the wall. "We're meant to shower" I giggle. "Afterwards." He kissed me.

--

After our little 'workout' Dean went to feed Riley as I got changed. My phone started ringing. "Hello" "Hello soon to be a mother of two" "Funny crazy" "I'M NOT CRAZY. Anyways. What's the plan? Are you staying or are you travelling?" "To be honest I haven't even thought about it" "Better think soon because Dean will need to be back on the road for RAW"

I sighed. "I know" "I'll talk to you later. Hope you make your decision up" the phone went dead.

Dean walked in. "Hey, you alright" he asked sitting beside me when I burst into tears unexpectedly. "Charlie what's wrong?" He pulled me into a side hug. "I don't want you to leave me" "Charlie you travelling around. It's not really good for the baby and Riley needs you" "But I need you too" "I'll try my best to check up on you guys." "I don't wanna be alone. What if something happens?"

He was quiet. I don't think he has an answer to that. "We'll think of something but right now let's watch a movie and have something to eat. He stood up and held his hand out. I took it. He pulled me up.

I went downstairs. Riley was running around with his aeroplane. Dean put something on. I layed down holding on to my stomach. Dean crouched down in front of me. "Cramps again?"

I nodded. "I'll get you a hot water bottle" he kissed my forehead.

Aj POV

"What do you think she should do?" "Probably stay at her parents house" I looked at him crazy. "She'll rather stay home alone" "Yeah but-" he was cut off with his phone ringing. He answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hey Bro" "Hey" it was Dean. "What's wrong?" "I'm worried about Charlie man. Ever since she's become pregnant she's been ill a lot. I don't wanna leave her alone" By the tone of his voice he really was worried about her.

"Then take her on the road with you" "I can't, travelling too much can stress her out. It's not healthy for the baby" "Why don't you rent a bus?" I suggested. "A bus?" "Yeah. A small bus just until the baby born. Riley can tag along" "That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks Aj. I better go." "Good luck man"

Dean POV

I put my phone down and started boiling the kettle. Riley ran in. "Mummy being sick" he said. I ran out. She was sat up throwing up in the bin. I sat beside her rubbing her back. She burst into tears. "It's gonna be ok" "Don't leave me like this Dean. I know I'm being selfish but I can't do this on my own."

"You're not alone because I think Aj gave me an idea" She looked at me confused. "How do you feel about a bus?" "You're kidding right" 'I think it's a better option" "Fine. As long as it's safe for Riley" "I'll make sure" I got up going back into the kitchen.

Charlie POV

I layed down with Riley cuddled into my chest. He fell asleep. My eyes started to become heavy when Dean walked in. I opened them up slightly. "Tired?" "A little" I mumbled feeling myself completely dozing off

Dean POV

As much as I hate thinking like this. I'm happy that we're having another baby but it's making her sick. How is she gonna last 8 more months like this?