Chapter 43 - Everyone needs Forgiveness.

Charlie POV

For some odd reason I have a craving for McDonalds and wanted popcorn chicken. "Dean! Can you drive me to McDonalds?"

He looked at me funny. "Charlie, you hate Mcdonalds" "I want popcorn chicken" "We can buy them-" "No" I crossed my arms and sat down. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Alright. Get changed" a smiled appeared as I cheered in happiness.

I shoved on a cream jumper, skinny jeans, light blue converse and a beanie the same colour as the jumper.

Dean was on his phone leaning against the wall. He looked up as I walked out. "Ready?" "Yes"I smiled and hugged him. Ok seriously what the hell is wrong with me?

"You feeling ok Charlie?" "I honestly have no idea" "Are your hormonse already kicking in?" he smirked.

"No" "Yes they are" "No they're not" I whined and walked off. "Damn Girl can you stay still" he walked behind me.

°°°

We sat down as Dean was watching me eat. I may of ordered a drink. "Don't you have a match tonight?" "Nope, only a promo." "Can I watch you film it?" "Sure" I got up. He stole some of my food. "Hey, I smacked him on the chest" "I payed for it" "We spent 20 minutes arguing who would" "I always win" "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and threw it in the trash.

Smackdown

"You've really got a thing for that ladder" "It's my baby" "You're so weird" "So are you" "Yeah I love my real baby that I'm carrying. Your baby a ladder"

He shurgged. The camera started rolling. During it. I saw Aj about to walk out. I sneaked away and went up to her. "Hey Mrs Reigns" "Well hello Miss Goodman. What brings you here?" "Can't I join my best friend to commentary?" "Nice try Charlie I'm sure Dean wouldn't want you out there either" 

"Can't stop me" I crossed my arms. "But I can" I jumped at the sound of Dean voice behind me.  "Thank you Dean. Now I need to go to commentary for that bitch and win back my belt." "Your facing her this Sunday?" "Yep"

I squealed and hugged her. "Let me go now" "Sorry" "Have fun" she skipped out.

"So you thought it was that easy to go out there? I'm not stupid I talked to Aj and convinced her not to let you go out with her during matches"

"I'm 2 months Dean, I'm not even showing and no one knows that I'm pregnant. Ok?"

"You're pregnant?" I turned around to face Seth. "You lying little piece of-" Dean dragged me back. Seth smirked. "Aww Mummy told you?"

I was clenching my fists. This guy is asking for a beating. "Calm down" Dean whispered. "Yes Charlie. Calm down" "Why don't you shut up" Dean snapped at him.

"Hey, we use to be brothers" "Was. Not anymore" "In your cold blooded heart you still care about me. I still do"

I gave him a confused look. "Anyways. I'm gonna go" Seth walked away but looked at us one more time.

I calmed down ages ago but Dean was still holding me. "Let's go" he walked a little too fast from me.

I was behind him thinking whether I should ask him or not.

Seth POV

"Charlie on to you. You know that right?" Roman had his arms crossed leaning against the wall.

"I know, Do you think Dean will listen to her?" "He's marrying her. She will somehow talk to him" "He's changed" "Seth you really did hurt him. People will change"

"It's gonna be a lot harder asking for my forgiveness. Right?" "It's a challenge" Seth. All I'm saying is wear a body armour"

I really do miss my brother.