Chapter 63 - Kharma

Charlie POV

I was pulling up my white netted tights as well as my leg warmers and trainers as Dean was wrapping his hands up. I stood myself up looking at the mirror.

"How do I look?" I gave a little twirl in my silever sequence attire. He placed the tape down and walked over to me. "You look hot" He kissed me putting his hand on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The door then opened. "Charlie you're on next" The tech guy said before leaving us to our privacy. "Join me to my match" "Of course. I get a good view" He winked. I playfully rolled my eyes shoving him.

We made it down to the entrance where Nikki & Brie are waiting for us. My music then burst through the arena. I moved my hips to the beat twirling I grabbed Dean hand as we made it down the ramp.

And her opponet accompanied by Dean Ambrose. From Cincinnati Ohio... Charlie!

"Good luck" he whispered and gave me a peck on the lips I smiled to that before rolling into the ring.

Nikki glared at me which only made me roll my eyes and jump up and down warming up. "I'm your divas champion" She smirked holding the belt up. She then gave it to Brie as the match started.

We were face to face glaring at each other when she made the first move she pushed me down on to my ass.

Oh it's on...

I got back up and tackled her down. She screamed rolling out. The ref held me back as she rolled back in.

I elbowed her in the stomach and swung her into the ropes she bounced off. I dropped kicked her down. Brie got on the ropes screaming at me holding the belt up. I shoved her off. Nikki tried to do a sneaky pin when I kicked out at 2.

She got back up and tried to punch me I ducked and shoved her on my shoulders stealing her finisher. I laughed as I was still on my knees. I blew a kiss to Dean. He smirked at that. I went for the pin and won.

Dean rolled in as I jumped into his arms. The authority music then played ruining my victory. Stephanie, Triple H and Seth Rollins came out staying by the entrance.

"Congratulation Charlie" She faked smiled. I was glaring at her as I had both my hands on Dean arm.
"Aww look she's scared hiding behind her knight and shining armour" Seth laughed. Dean clenched his fists. My blood is boiling. "Don't worry Seth because in 2 weeks time they might not be working here" Triple H smirked. "She's crazy" Oh hell no. I was gonna roll out but Dean pulled me back. My breathing was heavy. "That's right Dean better keep her there.  Now Charlie be a good girl and-" I cut her off. "Now why don't you just shut the hell up" I spat. "You think I'm not ready. Because I am ready and I will become your new divas champion. You and the Authority are just pathetic people who goes by your stupid ritch lame rules." "You wanna go there. Ok. You have another match. It starts right now. And it's..."

The arena was filled with cackling.

Dean eyes widened and he pushed me behind him. Kharma back. She came out and stood beside Stephanie.

"Dean she's gonna squash me" I whispered. "Don't worry. I'm here" He pulled me into a side hug and kissed the top of my head. He rolled out as Kharma entered. The Authority went backstage all pleased of themselves.

I took deep breaths. She came up to me. This chick is taller than me too. The match started. We stood face to face. I slapped her. She didn't move and instead grabbed a handful of my hair and threw me across the ring.

I sat in the corner trying to catch my breath. I eventually pulled myself up and kicked her knee. She picked me up and slammed my back against the mat.  I held my back in pain and rolled to my side. Dean tried to grab my hand as I was reaching out. But she pulled me away making me scream.

She knocked me out the ring. My back collided with the barricade. Dean helped me up and took me to the ramp. We walked backwards as I held my mouth. Kharma was in the ring laughing. My whole body weight was leaned against him. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me back.

Natalya and Naomi came running up to us as Dean put me down. "Oh my god Charlie are you ok?" "Look after her for me I gotta find Daniel and Roman and get ready for our match" Dean said. They nodded. They helped me to Dean and I locker room setting me down on the couch. They sat at each end.

"I just can't believe Kharma back." I sighed. "The Divas Division is gonna be hell with her" "That girl was in the actual Royal Rumble before against the guys" "I know. Why isn't she tormented the Bella Twins. They said some shit to her before she left" "I honestly don't know. I'm just gonna sleep" "Ok. Be safe" They both got up and left me to my own.

----------

I woke up with a blanket on me. Dean was changing into his top gettting ready for his match "Hey you're up" He smiled as he slipped his shirt on. He came over as I sat up sitting beside me. "I better change" "I'll help" he smirked. "Go on then" I smirked back. "You teaser I just changed" "Your loss" I giggled getting up. He pulled me back down. "It'll be worth it. He kissed me as he pushed my body down. He hovered over me. With the clothes I'm wearing it's easy access for him.

-----------

He collapsed on top of me. "That was intense" I breathed. "Been a while" "Yeah" I smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Round 2?" I suggested. "I can go all night sweetheart" "Don't you have a match in like 10 minitues?" He groaned. I giggled. "Let me change and I'll join you guys" "At least I got a good luck for my match" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. I changed into black leggings with a blue shirt tied around my waist. A short brown top and short black boots. "Ready?" "I can't wait to see you wrestle" I kissed him.

Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan W/ Charlie vs Seth Rollins, Kane and The Big Show. W/ J&J security.

I clapped as the match started. During it Dean knee got tangled up. I jumped up. He was in pain 'cause of his knee. "I got, I got it" I pulled it off. One of Seth security pulled me down. "Oi Baldy prick don't touch me" I slapped him across the face. Big show was dangling Dean by his knee.

Ok ouch. It went so fast they started brawling outside. I was smiling walking away from the goons. Seth was taking control. "You have no friends. Even your wife doesn't love you" Dean reacted to that and slapped him so hard. He was on the ropes I walked over and pulled him off. "What the-" before he could finish the sentence I slapped him across the face not realising I was surrounded by the authority. I ran the baldy ass one lifted me over his shoulder. Dean rolled out limping to us. He kicked him in the face catching me. Roman and Big show went over the commentary table. Dean hobbled along on top the turnbuckle jumping on to all of them. And of course the baldy one had his arm around him. "Hey asshole? Arm off my husband" I growled as I helped Dean up. The bell rang. Daniel won it for us.

-------

We made it back to the hotel room. I dropped all my bags down and collapsed on the bed. Dean joined. "I need a bath" "Want me to join?" "Sure. The bath tub huge" I giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him into the bathroom. I turned the tap on and stripped out of my clothes. Dean did the same. I stepped in letting the warm water burn off the sweat and pain. Dean came in beside me. We both layed there in the water as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What am I gonna do about Kharma?" I broke the silence. "I don't know Charlie" He was staring at me. "How's your knee?" "It's always gonna be a target" "I don't like seeing you in pain" "I don't like seeing you in pain either" My hand was on his chest. I pecked his cheek. "I love you" I whispered it in his ear. He smiled. "I love you too" He kissed me taking it further. "Dean we will flood the bathroom if we do that" I giggled. "Fine but it's going to the bedroom" This is gonna be a night I will remember.