Chapter 36 - Injury

Charlie POV

Dean was sat on the bed flipping through the channels. I sat opposite to him. "You're kinda in the way" he smirked. "I need to talk to you" I said seriously.

"You're scaring me now" he nervously laughed and turned the TV off. "Do you want to be a Father?" I asked curiously waiting for his answer.

He took a minute to think. "Do you know you would look nice with a rose in your hair." "Seriously?" "And-" I cut him off and kissed him it's been a long night.

No, No not again. I woke up all pale and I kept shaking. "Charlie? What's wrong?" Dean sat up and hugged me.

This is the first time Dean has seem me like this. He's usually asleep through this. "Just a bad dream" I whispered. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head.

He sighed and changed the subject "That rocking chair. Is it special to you?" "Only to my Dad. Why?" "No reason" He's up to something.

RAW

Ok, now I understand why Dean asked about the rocking chair. He fucked it right up. Bray came backstage. He stopped and looked at me. "He's gonna pay for what he did Charlie. And you know I will do anything to get him back" he spat and walked away.

Dean came back all happy and proud. I just shook my head and chuckled at him. "I think I rearranged the chair in a nice way" he smirked wrapping his arm around my waist. "By the way you look sexy" he whispered.

"Do I?" I smirked. "Yes" he pinned me against the wall kissing me roughly. "Dean we're in public" I chuckled and looked over to see Bray storming over I wiggled out of Dean grip and stood in front of him.

We were face to face with each other. "You know you remind me of your Mother" he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I smacked his hand away. "Don't touch me" "I will get revenge on your precious boy toy Bubs" he slowly walked away.

I turned around to face Dean who looked like he will explode any minute now.

"CHARLIE GIRL WE HAVE OUR MATCH ." AJ screamed. I didn't take my eyes off Dean. I slowly backed up and looked away. "What was that about?" "Nothing" I simply answered.

Aj song blared through the arena. We made our entrance. I had a crop top version of Dean's top on. I slipped it off.

The crowd started chanting 'Mrs Ambrose' I smiled. They really do love him don't they.

Brie and I started off the match. We locked up she earned a knee to the stomach and a DDT.

5 minutes.

Aj did the shinning wizard on Nikki and got her into the black widow. Brie and I were currently brawling outside. She kicked me so hard in the rib I swear I heard a crack.

I gasped and dropped to my knees falling back. The bell rang and Aj music played.

Brie helped here sister backstage.

The lights went out and Bray appeared beside me. He lifted me up and carried me backstage to the trainers room.

He placed me on the bed. This pain shot down. I screamed in pain. Dean barged in. "Charlie. Are you ok?" He held on to my hand squeezing it. I screamed again. "What's wrong with her?" Bray asked. "She's in a lot of pain" "Make it Stop" Dean shouted.

"It hurts when I breath" I cried. "She needs to go to hospital. Right now" Dean lifted me up. I cried out in pain. "Charlie, be strong" He carefully placed me in the car putting my seat belt on.

I took small deep breaths. They sounded weird but I couldn't breath heavily.

I lifted my arm up and there was pain in my shoulder. I cried out in pain again. Dean looked at me with a hint of sadness and looked back on the road.

We made it to the hospital. He opened the door for me and undid my seat belt carefully helping me out.

Dean rushed me in, They brought a bed out, he placed me on it. "Don't leave me" "I'm right here, I'm not leaving your side" Dean kissed my hand.

Dean POV

They gave her something to stop her from being in pain. "Mr Good, it seems that your fiancée got a hard blow causing her ribs to crack. It usually takes 6 weeks for it to heal naturally. No physical stuff. And her breathing will be a bit painful and could possibly get a fever but she should be ok. We'll bandage her up and she can leave first thing"

6 weeks out of action. But she has a championship match in 2 weeks. She's not gonna like that.

I seriously hate seeing her look all broken with a breathing mask on. She was peacefully sleeping.

I pulled the chair beside her bed and held her hand. Her eyes opened slowly. She pulled the mask off her face. "Dean?" She mumbled. "Yes princess?" "Be careful at Smackdown tomorrow" "I will. And I want you to be careful too" "Come lay with me" she moved a bit. I can see she was in pain moving.

I layed beside her. She cuddled into me drifting to sleep. Roman and Aj came barging in.

"How is she?" Aj asked with a worried tone. "Her ribs cracked, she's out of action for 6 weeks" "I'm sorry Bro" "I'm just glad she's sorta ok. I panicked when she looked like she stopped breathing and collapsed"

"She scared the shit out of me, but Bray helped her. Why?" "It's his daughter Aj. No matter what you help your child"

"She looks so... fragile" Aj commented. "She's gonna feel weak and sore." "I'm gonna kill Brie" Aj growled.

This is gonna be a slow recovery for her.